Gabby Petito

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money laundering is different - that’s taking money that is the proceeds of crime and putting it through a system to “clean” it so it can be spent legitimately in the economy.
What he needs is a source of cash that’s untraceable- not impossible, certainly with something like crypto, but would his parents be set up to support something like that? 2 random 60 year olds from Florida? I do think it’s unlikely to be honest.
The parents are doing everything in person, if there was any deal to smuggle/protect him they also can't be taking out big wads of cash, so if they were getting money to him they would be paying into a "legit" business which would funnel it to him, thats where the money laundering comes in

Reactions: 1
So Brian drove from Wyoming to Florida in Gabbys van,
That is SOME drive if you have just strangled your girlfriend..

(See attached screenshot)

And then allegedly used Gabbys bank card, 'on the way' I'm guessing...

But the FBI must have checked all this out I assume, (so they must know where he stopped, stayed, phoned, etc...)

Anyway..

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just what isthe LE doing at carlton reserve, and the men on the ground are TRAINING and searching, its farsical,

An instagrammer was found to have captured Gabby and Brian in the background of a travel video, from earlier in their trip (July). They look like such a happy young couple 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There seems to be NO search activity for BL at all on the weekends.?!

Are they just gonna go back to the Carlton Reserve on Monday morning. .??

There seems to be NO search activity for BL at all on the weekends.?!

Are they just gonna go back to the Carlton Reserve on Monday morning. .??
Noticed this last weekend. Park is still open to the public so they must know he isn't in there ..

Brian's father, Chris Laundrie is in trouble...
For stealing a sign from the protestors outside his house...
This is funny to me because it's striking me as only the first hints of the karma that is hopefully coming. I disagree with parts of the article that the suit is taking away from the concentrated search for Brian. It's letting the parents and everyone around know that people aren't going to forget and the surveillance and pressure for answers toward the Laundrie's isn't going to stop either.

Reactions: 8
From Brian Entin Twitter:

1/2 Full Bertolino statement: "Chris and Roberta Laundrie went to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park this morning to search for Brian. The FBI and NPPD were informed last night of Brian’s parents’ intentions and they met Chris and Roberta there this morning...

2/2 ...After a brief search off a trail that Brian frequented some articles belonging to Brian were found. As of now law enforcement is conducting a more thorough investigation of that area."

—————-

Wow, what an crazy coincidence that after a month of law enforcement searching for Brian, the first day his parents go to search together they happen upon some of Brian’s stuff. Was this one of the places Chris took the FBI? If not, why didn’t he take them there? If yes, that implies that the articles found are recent

• Wow
Reactions: 20
From Brian Entin Twitter:

1/2 Full Bertolino statement: "Chris and Roberta Laundrie went to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park this morning to search for Brian. The FBI and NPPD were informed last night of Brian’s parents’ intentions and they met Chris and Roberta there this morning...

2/2 ...After a brief search off a trail that Brian frequented some articles belonging to Brian were found. As of now law enforcement is conducting a more thorough investigation of that area."

—————-

Wow, what an crazy coincidence that after a month of law enforcement searching for Brian, the first day his parents go to search together they happen upon some of Brian’s stuff. Was this one of the places Chris took the FBI? If not, why didn’t he take them there? If yes, that implies that the articles found are recent
Wow, I need to look into this..
Initial thought : The plot thickens...

Reactions: 6
Watching wfla live now,ME is at an area just off carlton,wheresome articles belonging to brian now

A tent has been set up near boggy/ marshy place

Coroner also there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
THIS. And one day after the reserve was opened to the public?
Following updates, but this is suspicious coincidental as hell.

Reactions: 4