Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8D679C75-D469-48A8-9C20-C5474715774C.png

Does it irritate anyone else that she claims she’s really fat? She’s said this on this exact story.

She’s not fat, she has a socially acceptable body type, she parades this image that she’s been “shadow banned” for her body being the norm. She’s a fraud.

She has also deleted that tragic poll😂😂

Reactions: 7
She still looks fat though. There are different levels of "fat". It's more obvious when you see her in videos or with "conventionally thin: people".
On the other hand, people are more used to bigger bodies in the UK.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 259655
Does it irritate anyone else that she claims she’s really fat? She’s said this on this exact story.

She’s not fat, she has a socially acceptable body type, she parades this image that she’s been “shadow banned” for her body being the norm. She’s a fraud.

She has also deleted that tragic poll😂😂
Thank you!!! There’s so many people that would love her figure and she wants to act like her body type is “oppressed” in society.

Wow, have you seen her comment on @Alexlight_ldn's post? And the answers😂 Has she gone mad?

George, remember your answer a few days ago, when someone accused you of stealing Bodyposipanda concept? And that was way more obvious!

• Heart
Same as The Em Edit — claims to be fat all the time whereas she never really looks fat!? Carries weight, yes. But in a completely acceptable, conventionally attractive way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wow, have you seen her comment on @Alexlight_ldn's post? And the answers😂 Has she gone mad?

George, remember your answer a few days ago, when someone accused you of stealing Bodyposipanda concept? And that was way more obvious!
What absolute joke! Alex is one of the most genuine ones on the gram, works hard at producing meaningful useful content unlike the waste of time that is FFFB ! Alex also donates massively from all her gifted and AL to some fantastic causes ... can not believe she had the brass neck to suggest Alex had copied her ! Delusional!!

• Heart

God please, can someone just go and call her out on this? I am dying to but I was blocked by her for calling her out on her begging for money during COVID.
What a twit she is, stealing bodyposipanda’s ideas and getting all offended for being called out and now goes and calls other people out? Hypocritical and delusional she is.

Reactions: 3
Same as The Em Edit — claims to be fat all the time whereas she never really looks fat!? Carries weight, yes. But in a completely acceptable, conventionally attractive way 🤷🏻‍♀️
Whereas George is fat, The Em edit is clearly not fat, just very slightly overweight.

What absolute joke! Alex is one of the most genuine ones on the gram, works hard at producing meaningful useful content unlike the waste of time that is FFFB ! Alex also donates massively from all her gifted and AL to some fantastic causes ... can not believe she had the brass neck to suggest Alex had copied her ! Delusional!!
I don't know Alexlight a lot but this was utterly ridiculous and unwelcomed from FFFB. Love how the answers to her comment are moderate but straight to the point, making her look like what she really is, a dick 😄 Spoiled, childish and unintelligent.

Last edited:
I don't know Alexlight a lot but this was utterly ridiculous and unwelcomed from FFFB. Love how the answers to her comment are moderate but straight to the point, making her look like what she really is, a dick 😄 Spoiled, childish and unintelligent.
Needed this tea today! Now I need someone to drop in that all they have seen is a beg for likes from her which isn’t inspiring at all

Reactions: 1
Whereas George is fat, The Em edit is clearly not fat, just very slightly overweight.
So true. The way Em goes on you would assume she was the size of a house if you didn’t know better! (Sorry to derail the thread!)

So true. The way Em goes on you would assume she was the size of a house if you didn’t know better! (Sorry to derail the thread!)
I agree ! I find all the pouting and gurning into the camera she does constantly from her car purile too !

Can’t believe how she had the audacity to make that comment on Alex’s picture as if she hasn’t taken anyone else ideas....

the reason she doesn’t have a lot of interaction is becuase of her personality. I used to follow her years ago but she’s actually vile so I unfollowed. And she does look nice in outfits becuase she’s corseted up and posing. Take away the one leg behind the other and feet pointing and the fake crappy attitude she’s probs have more interaction.

The shadowban excuse is just delusion.

still can’t get over her setting up a go fund me 😡

I can't find it, which post is this?

It looks like the comment on Alex's pic is gone now (I can't see it anyway, and I haven't been banned) so I'm hoping she saw sense and deleted it. I'd have some level of respect if she apologized though. Honestly, if she made a new post and admitted she commented on another influencer's post and made a mistake, got carried away, felt threatened by popularity, whatever, I think it'd make her more relatable. She wouldn't even need to say what it is, just say she made a mistake. Most of her content now is based around her being so aggressive. She can show a vulnerable side that I think people would soften to. Alex came out on top here for sure.

I can't find it, which post is this?
On Alex's latest post. The comment was something along the lines of "I see you've been inspired by my recent post :unsure:" (I'm not even sure which post she's referring to. The last FBFB post is pretty generic. Alex's reply was "I've not seen it so I haven't actually! ❤"

I'm paraphrasing, but there were quite a few comments calling George out when I last looked at it yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's removed it ! When I read this morning there was a lot of negative responses directed at her ! Quite right too!

And i think Alex has unfollowed her ?
Alex still follows her but she doesn't follow her back anymore (still did this morning).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.