Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear ...as always she takes no responsibility and it all becomes drama and woe is me ! Unfortunately she chose the wrong person to take a pop at ! Alex has integrity and a real desire to to make her Instagram a safe and helpful place to go to. When someone like Georgina, who's only purpose is to cash in on the bopo movement, shows her true colours it's never going to end well.

And as always...corsetted badly posed pics to go along with her self indulgent pity post ...she never learns !!

View attachment 259655
Does it irritate anyone else that she claims she’s really fat? She’s said this on this exact story.

She’s not fat, she has a socially acceptable body type, she parades this image that she’s been “shadow banned” for her body being the norm. She’s a fraud.

She has also deleted that tragic poll😂😂
She's such a bad model for her own range of clothing...definitely needs to go up a size in those leggings especially when you see how awful they look on her backside!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
what on earth is that pity party post about...? 🙄 it’s very simple. Just say what is wrong or don’t bring it up. Don’t put some vague woe is me post up to catch some attention.

Reactions: 2
Mate 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️That pity post - ironic it comes after you being called out for being a prick and you lost followers over your own ego.

Go away George - no one cares, it’s Instagram hun, it’s not that deep. Spread yourself thin? It must be tough trying to take a picture of your hole in a field when it’s raining 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf a lot of her photos now you could say she’s really not that big what so ever?
She uses filters and all her front facing pics are posed...her true size is only really apparent when she is pictured from the side - very different story.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mate 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️That pity post - ironic it comes after you being called out for being a prick and you lost followers over your own ego.

Go away George - no one cares, it’s Instagram hun, it’s not that deep. Spread yourself thin? It must be tough trying to take a picture of your hole in a field when it’s raining 🙄
Looooool. She needs help! The constant never end cycling of her “engagement” woes is pathetic. Get a real job, George 😴

I honestly think she is losing her mind over it all. All the obsessiveness around getting likes, being seen and engagement is getting to her. I guess she forgot that what she is doing is not a real job and you can’t rely on posting pictures of your arse and tits online forever.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think she is losing her mind over it all. All the obsessiveness around getting likes, being seen and engagement is getting to her. I guess she forgot that what she is doing is not a real job and you can’t rely on posting pictures of your arse and tits online forever.
Yeah I've been saying for a while that she needs to quit doing it. But she won't stop because she clearly hasn't been saving or investing the money she has made out of it.

The latest meltdown is because she overstepped the line with Alex ...the criticism directed at what she posted was very accurate and completely justified..

Yeah I've been saying for a while that she needs to quit doing it. But she won't stop because she clearly hasn't been saving or investing the money she has made out of it.
Right. And she craves compliments too. She is nowhere as confident as she wants us to believe. She needs the world to turn around her, all the time. Must be exhausting living with her.

Right. And she craves compliments too. She is nowhere as confident as she wants us to believe. She needs the world to turn around her, all the time. Must be exhausting living with her.
And yet she cut and pastes same old stuff year in year out ...has the same old rants about being defensive etc etc ....she preaches a good game but the reality she is yet to learn from what she posts ...and sadly she has now become this childish caricature that comes across as nasty and desperate...

Years ago she mentioned leaving Instagram etc and getting a job or going to college or something? She should have taken that route.

And yet she cut and pastes same old stuff year in year out ...has the same old rants about being defensive etc etc ....she preaches a good game but the reality she is yet to learn from what she posts ...and sadly she has now become this childish caricature that comes across as nasty and desperate...

Years ago she mentioned leaving Instagram etc and getting a job or going to college or something? She should have taken that route.
I think she realises that it would mean for her to actually have to work and put in effort. Giving the fact that she is lazy as hell she probably prefers to try and live off posting ass and tits online. That’s why she is grasping at straws and begging for people to like her posts etc.

She’s a cunning little one for posting that pity party boohoo post. She knows people will comment and like the post to show “support”, getting her exactly what she wants, likes and comments and more engagement. Well played...
I bet soon enough we will get another statement from Robbie how she isn’t doing well bla bla bla...

I think the problem is she doesn’t really ‘fit’ into any of the Instagram niches.

She’s not body positive because she wears corsets and heavily filters herself (despite the occasional THIS IS ME! post of her thighs or tummy). Overall she doesn’t project an image or confidence or happiness in her own skin. I don’t believe she’s happy to be a plus size woman and actively tries to lose weight, but gets tripped up.

She’s not a fitness instagrammer either as she seems to pick and choose when she does it, and seems to pack in a lot of routines quite quickly.

She’s not a positivity/happiness type instagrammer as she frequently gets bogged down in criticism and lashes out at her followers in one of her flounces.

I suppose she used to be more of a plus size clothes/fashion influencer but even those posts seemed to have waned. It felt like her capital with this has dipped in the last few years.

I know people don’t fit into boxes and lifestyle instagrammer types do a bit of everything, but she doesn’t really seem to appeal to anyone in particular. And then gets frustrated as she’s all over the place and can’t seem to pin down what her audience want.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the problem is she doesn’t really ‘fit’ into any of the Instagram niches.

She’s not body positive because she wears corsets and heavily filters herself (despite the occasional THIS IS ME! post of her thighs or tummy). Overall she doesn’t project an image or confidence or happiness in her own skin. I don’t believe she’s happy to be a plus size woman and actively tries to lose weight, but gets tripped up.

She’s not a fitness instagrammer either as she seems to pick and choose when she does it, and seems to pack in a lot of routines quite quickly.

She’s not a positivity/happiness type instagrammer as she frequently gets bogged down in criticism and lashes out at her followers in one of her flounces.

I suppose she used to be more of a plus size clothes/fashion influencer but even those posts seemed to have waned. It felt like her capital with this has dipped in the last few years.

I know people don’t fit into boxes and lifestyle instagrammer types do a bit of everything, but she doesn’t really seem to appeal to anyone in particular. And then gets frustrated as she’s all over the place and can’t seem to pin down what her audience want.
Brilliantly summarised ....i also wanted to add that her personality also must put a lot of people off ..the vulgarity and the vicious mouth on her, its not attractive and I lost count of the number of times she gave me the ick before I unfollowed her ...

If I had been crying as she claims she has been the last thing I would do is go and get my lashes done!

Another one that twists the narrative to suit her cause ...

Reactions: 3
Things are a bit rough for George but there is always time for an affiliate link....
And always time to go get lashes and botox and all the other tit she does to her face ...another example of how she plays the mental health card when it suits her !

Thread name suggestion:
Fuller figure full of herself. Can’t take criticism but will take your money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She has a new lingerie review video out. Again every single set she shows she goes with the ridiculous foot arched so far it looks like it is going to break (poor knee having to take all the weight) to try and change the way her legs and hips look. There is one rare moment where she stops doing it and it shows just how she manipulates her shape and is constantly busy hiding her real shape. So far for body positivity and accepting your body... She goes as far as she can on her tippy toes and turns her knee out to mimic a smaller hip and leg. The same with the same old pose of her putting one leg ridiculously far over the other. No one does that in daily life George.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Another set of bra's!!

I personally think that range of bra's give her boobs a droopy shape..they may well be comfy but from a look pov I think the shape is off ...

The whole posing thing she does is just weird...not just the leg cock thing but her arms back to front on her hips...looks awful !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.