Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The licking of the teacake thing...yuck ! Can't help noticing how weird her teeth are ? All pointy and crooked ...eeeww

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I get so tired of the ‘ooooh isn’t sex sooo fun and interesting!’ schtick she does. Her followers are adults, they are most likely acquainted with sex in some way. She goes on about it like a teenager who just lost her virginity and wants to show off to her mates about it. So juvenile.
The more you talk the less you do 😄 She looks too angry and controlling about her image to be sexually fulfilled.

Reactions: 6
The more you talk the less you do 😄 She looks too angry and controlling about her image to be sexually fulfilled.
She's been with her husband since she was 20 so I doubt she has had much sexual experience other than him ! It shows !

sorry, I don't know how to reply to someone specifically... what do you mean they don't sleep together!?? What? What have I missed?? I'm so confused! aha

Reactions: 2
sorry, I don't know how to reply to someone specifically... what do you mean they don't sleep together!?? What? What have I missed?? I'm so confused! aha
They have separate rooms and just come together ( no pun intended!) for sex from what she has said on Instagram.

• Wow
re. being with Robbie since she was 20, she does often wang on about how she banged a tit ton of people whilst she was off travelling (and so she's always been sexually confident etc etc), so I guess in that sense she's more *experienced* but obviously the quality may have been...er... variable.

Half arsed she really can't be bothered asos haul incoming...

Her lack of enthusiasm and gratitude for a bag full of new clothes in this current climate is disgusting..

Reactions: 1
Holy tit that video of her taking that tumeric shot just shows how botoxed her face is!! 😱 It doesn’t move at all!!!

• Heart
Holy tit that video of her taking that tumeric shot just shows how botoxed her face is!! 😱 It doesn’t move at all!!!
From her nose up nothing moves ! Hilarious..!

Absolute rubbish haul .. big old song and dance about the mom jeans fitting properly and not showing her gunt thing ...she then puts on the skin tight leather things which show everything! But RR wears them so its ok ! Weirdo !

Last edited:
From her nose up nothing moves ! Hilarious..!

Absolute rubbish haul .. big old song and dance about the mom jeans fitting properly and not showing her gunt thing ...she then puts on the skin tight leather things which show everything! But RR wears them so its ok ! Weirdo !
The overstuffed drawers in the background stress me tf out. It's like a teenager's bedroom.

Might be a reach but does anyone feel like she's very manic in videos atm? I have 0 evidence for it obviously but it would not shock me to hear that she was on coke?

Reactions: 3
Might be a reach but does anyone feel like she's very manic in videos atm? I have 0 evidence for it obviously but it would not shock me to hear that she was on coke?
Bit early in the day to do coke isn’t it? Although my party days are long gone! I think she has manic mood swings

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just think she's good at putting on a show for the camera. Most of what she says contradicts her actions... e.g ...posts I've been crying all day / hey guys just got back from having my eyelashes and botox done!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's a woman child ! Ridiculous behaviour for a 30 something grown woman!
To me it is obvious she has some mental issues... She has no control over her emotions. To me it seems more like narcissism than manic depression...

She does seem manic - but I’m loathe to label her as suffering with genuine issues as I honestly believe she is simply a narc who can’t cope without constant validation and admiration. She places value on all the wrong tit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.