Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another set of bra's!!

I personally think that range of bra's give her boobs a droopy shape..they may well be comfy but from a look pov I think the shape is off ...

The whole posing thing she does is just weird...not just the leg cock thing but her arms back to front on her hips...looks awful !
That strapless bra was the worst. Didn’t fit one of her boobs properly... Long long ago she used to be honest about fits, now she only cares about the money she can make.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That strapless bra was the worst. Didn’t fit one of her boobs properly... Long long ago she used to be honest about fits, now she only cares about the money she can make.
Long ago it used to be about finding the right fit and decent sets, now as you said its all the about the money. Gone are the days where she had stuff that fit and was comfortable now its all about “sister sizes” which in her case is another term for squeezing into a different size to appear comfortable when actually it just doesn’t fit.

She also used to show nice clothes but all she posts now is tit you would see in a market. Despite being a brand ambassador for companies like Hell Bunny who make lovely dresses in a variety of sizes you never actually see her wear any

Reactions: 6
Anyone else look at her latex collection and heave?!
Dated style ( capes ! ) and hideous colours..not sure in the current climate who is actually going to buy it ?

Reactions: 8
Anyone else look at her latex collection and heave?!
Dated style ( capes ! ) and hideous colours..not sure in the current climate who is actually going to buy it ?
I thought exactly the same. Who is going to pay for and wear that ugliness? Especially in latex🤣doesn't fit

Reactions: 4
That latex collection is horrific. It’s so tacky and the fit is very niche. I don’t think I’d wear anything in that style as a size 18.

That latex collection is horrific. It’s so tacky and the fit is very niche. I don’t think I’d wear anything in that style as a size 18.
I think little to none of her followers would or will... It totally doesn’t fit her audience, but I probably gets her money and it allows her to jiggly her ass and tits in front of a camera so of course Georgina will promote it.

Nothing exciting or creative about it - in fact the style is frumpy and dated and sensible black court shoes with latex ?! Once again showing she is clueless when it comes to styling!!

Reactions: 3
I must admit, I still see some of her outfits sometimes and feel like I want to buy the same stuff. Then I remember she’s 8 inches taller than me and wearing a corset.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funnily enough given my last comment, this came up in my memories today, I did buy this dress purely based on this post and I love it and still wear it now. I am grateful to Georgina because back in the day she really did help me feel good about myself and helped me (not personally i mean through her blog) find clothes brands and bras that suited a plus size figure. But that was then and I really feel she’s become such a different person.

Attachments

Funnily enough given my last comment, this came up in my memories today, I did buy this dress purely based on this post and I love it and still wear it now. I am grateful to Georgina because back in the day she really did help me feel good about myself and helped me (not personally i mean through her blog) find clothes brands and bras that suited a plus size figure. But that was then and I really feel she’s become such a different person.
You and me both ...back in those days she was very relatable, I remember watching her workouts in her garage and thinking how refreshingly normal she was because I do exactly the same. Sadly her true personality slowly but surely emerged and with it the mercenary side too ...she stopped being relatable when she realised just how much she could cash in and along with that came the constant whinging about her engagement because as we all now know lots of followers means lots of prizes in the form of cash and freebies.

I unfollowed ages back but she comes up on my feed...Her crude and vulgar personality along with how much she strives to alter her form with corsets ( and constant arse pics ! ) and photo shopping along with the botox was final straw for me ...for someone who claims to be bopo she has a bizarre way of going about it!

You and me both ...back in those days she was very relatable, I remember watching her workouts in her garage and thinking how refreshingly normal she was because I do exactly the same. Sadly her true personality slowly but surely emerged and with it the mercenary side too ...she stopped being relatable when she realised just how much she could cash in and along with that came the constant whinging about her engagement because as we all now know lots of followers means lots of prizes in the form of cash and freebies.

I unfollowed ages back but she comes up on my feed...Her crude and vulgar personality along with how much she strives to alter her form with corsets ( and constant arse pics ! ) and photo shopping along with the botox was final straw for me ...for someone who claims to be bopo she has a bizarre way of going about it!
It’s sad! I don’t want to dislike her. It actually took me a few years to even admit to myself that I didn’t like her anymore because she’d been a really important part of my self acceptance journey.

It’s sad! I don’t want to dislike her. It actually took me a few years to even admit to myself that I didn’t like her anymore because she’d been a really important part of my self acceptance journey.
I completely understand that but sadly she is pretty unlikeable these days for multiple reasons.

Wonder if she will cut ties with PureGym after this shitshow today or if she'll stay quiet for the £££ 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20201005-164425_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think the Em Edit is a good case in point around all the body stuff - she acknowledges she’s a “small fat” but she has an obese flag on her medical records or something which shows BMI for what it is given your perception here that she’s not fat enuff 😁

She is very good with her angles, she’s tall and she has lovely legs. But all shapes and sizes eh folks - she feels alienated enough from “straight size” fashion to align with plus size. I like her, she’s very smart and engaged with the world, a little painfully woke for me sometimes but perhaps I can listen and learn a bit rather than eyeroll. Her house is stunning, she has great taste.

I think the Em Edit is a good case in point around all the body stuff - she acknowledges she’s a “small fat” but she has an obese flag on her medical records or something which shows BMI for what it is given your perception here that she’s not fat enuff 😁

She is very good with her angles, she’s tall and she has lovely legs. But all shapes and sizes eh folks - she feels alienated enough from “straight size” fashion to align with plus size. I like her, she’s very smart and engaged with the world, a little painfully woke for me sometimes but perhaps I can listen and learn a bit rather than eyeroll. Her house is stunning, she has great taste.
It's her wokeness that I find irritating about her, mostly because I think she follows the crowd rather than it coming from a genuine place of knowledge and understanding.

I also find all the weird pouting to camera she does tiresome! But I agree her house is nice !

Reactions: 2
I think she means to learn and I can’t knock her for that.

I think there’s a certain fauxness about her ”clutsing great self” but we are women, we aren’t allowed to like our physicality.

Reactions: 1
Yes !! This was the George i liked and actually wanted to buy the things she was advertising. She used to seem normal and down to earth but she has become a very angry bitter woman. Its a real shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.