Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katy, bless her, now has the unenviable job of having to polish an enormous turd of a human being !

Reactions: 2
I’ve no idea with people respond to the Q&A’s she does as she just uses it as an opportunity to be snidey or mock offended by perfectly innocent questions.

Reactions: 3
So she allegedly had a meeting with her manager agent, Katy.
Despite this exciting life, she still finds time to read tattle life😂

(The screenshot is from yesterday I think)
That comment is on her Instagram, not a screenshot of tattle. It was mentioned on here aswell though.

That comment is on her Instagram, not a screenshot of tattle. It was mentioned on here aswell though.
Yes it's the same comment but with her answer and I made the screenshot from her Instagram stories (yesterday I think)

Reactions: 1
Something that really annoys me is her always curling her hands weirdly to her face whenever she is making a story. Either she grabs her forehead form behind or she weirdly places them under her chin or cheeks. Why?
About that haul she did... Those jeans she showed off yesterday looks ghastly on her. So unflattering on her belly. The boomerangs of her making vulgar moves, pulling the shirt through her cameltoe was another low, even for her. None of the tops fitted her and she even said she didn’t like things about them but does but them up as affiliate links. Again all about the money right George?

🤮🤢🤮🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
And all the weird gyrating...why ? Just makes her look like a demented dick !

I thought the jeans were hideous...horrid cheap looking denim teamed with ill fitting tops ...her inability to style anything attractively is uncanny !

Reactions: 4
As other plussize influencers, she's always saying that she could have downsize *look strangers, I am not that fat!*
Just because you still can breathe (in a stretch fabric) doesn't mean it's too big😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another picture with stickers on your body. 🙄 At least you make good use of the ideas you steal... three times...

• Haha
Another picture with stickers on your body. 🙄 At least you make good use of the ideas you steal... three times...
Once again showing her lack of any genuine originality or creativity...she spouts the same old same old ...cut and paste is most definitely her best mate ! 😴

Once again showing her lack of any genuine originality or creativity...she spouts the same old same old ...cut and paste is most definitely her best mate ! 😴
She announced she has recorded an IGTV about her confidence and how she achieved it, how she addresses and treats her body blah blah blah. YOU HAVE DONE COUNTLESS STORIES ABOUT THIS GEORGINA. This is the 3rd time you bring up the same bloody topic. We have heard you stick a feather up your own arse over and over again, so we all know how superior you feel to other women because you are so confident... You complain about the low interaction on you content, this is because you have no idea what you are doing. You are irrelevant, unrelatable, repetitive, vulgar and just not what people want to see. Maybe it is time for you to stop doing this and make something of your life that doesn’t include you waving your arse and tits in front of the camera.

• Heart
Anyone else look at what she eats and immediately not feel hungry? Her palette is completely non existent!! 🤢..and the gratuitous...'oops silly me' shot of her nasty grey knickers 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Did she just really all teary eyed claim to be able to relate what black people go through because of her experience of her feeling worried and uncomfortable having to pick a package up from a house with a St. George’s flag?? Just when you think she can’t get any dumber.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Did she just really all teary eyed claim to be able to relate what black people go through because of her experience of her feeling worried and uncomfortable having to pick a package up from a house with a St. George’s flag?? Just when you think she can’t get any dumber.
And then in the very next story sit there in a towel talking about her constipation woes and then go into another incoherent ramble about white privilege...she is totally clueless.

It's as if she has a tick list ..."must pretend I care so ramble incoherently about racism for 5 mins, tears optional...done that ..ohh now I need to be vulgar and throw in some toilet humour... whilst lying suggestively in my towel let's add some white privilege chat ...ok all done..gym time "

She is beyond a joke !

She’s absolutely manic - and I genuinely believe it all stems from the fact she’s not getting enough attention. Let’s round some of this off

-Your food is pure slop

-Her exercising and paying a private PT is not something that most would like to watch, I feel like it’s even more pressure on plus size women to exercise. It’s also not very relatable moaning about her hard PT session when many of us are clinging onto jobs and going into economy drive.

-Breonna Taylor was an EMT so wouldn’t be isolating with her boyfriend or being locked down, she would have been working to serve her community, the petitions aren’t to bring her to justice - rather than the cops who shot her - you clearly have no idea what your talking about

-Maybe if you stopped moaning about your engagement and trying to neg people into giving you follows, you might get a bit further. but wholly - your content is a bit tit and very samey.

- As a mixed race women who identifies Asia black, I’m so bored of these white privileged women talking about things they know nothing about for clout and engagement.

-Patriotism is very different from Racism - the fact she’s sat and lectured about judgement and assumptions because someone has a flag outside their house? What the duck is that about? I know many of my friends and family are very proud of be British and English, world cups and sporting events, VE Day - flags are flying. This has to be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard come out of her mouth and I’m offended.

-My Mum is Irish - please don’t paint the picture that white people have never been the subject of sub standard behaviour and prejudice.

Oh and let’s round off with a lovely little engagement beg again. I’m glad I don’t follow her anymore, I think she’s a disgusting person

Reactions: 9
Perhaps her supposed " shadow ban " is because Instagram/ the world/ me are sick and tired of seeing her backside on an hourly basis!

Her overstuffed chest of drawers always gives me the rage. DECLUTTER YOUR tit, woman!

She lives like an overgrown toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
{Please double tap if you’re seeing this. The ban I’m having is ferocious - who have I pissed off at Instagram?! How come slim bodies wearing skimpy things aren’t experiencing the same?!}

You're not that important :ROFLMAO: Thinks she's a superstar or what? This is beyond ridiculous.

• Haha
{Please double tap if you’re seeing this. The ban I’m having is ferocious - who have I pissed off at Instagram?! How come slim bodies wearing skimpy things aren’t experiencing the same?!}

You're not that important :ROFLMAO: Thinks she's a superstar or what? This is beyond ridiculous.
She’s been banging on about the ban for yeaaaaars now, surely at some point you just have to accept you’re not that popular
Have just remembered a few years ago when she decided to accept fb friends on her personal fb, acting like it was some big favour for her adoring fans! (Yes, I added her...!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.