Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to be so graphic when talking about changing her babies bottom. Considering she has a pretty open and large insta audience it is seriously worrying.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 902178

How is it your job then?! Why not simply... not post? Stop talking into your phone?
Grow up? You’re little sitting in Dino PJs, having RUINED your self employed business with your narcissism and incessant obsession with talking about yourself. Like isn’t her income from this? So shouldn’t she be posting what people want? Not just speaking about her baby’s vagina in the most vulgar way and talking about changing a nappy?

What happened to being a fashion blogger? Or did that finally die when she posted a leopard print coat with tartan leggings and a blue hat like the homeless lady from home alone 2?

She’s just such a bleep that I can’t hope that she finally fucks off in 2022 forever

Reactions: 21
Why does she need to be so graphic when talking about changing her babies bottom. Considering she has a pretty open and large insta audience it is seriously worrying.
And fast forward to when that baby is old enough to Google its mother and all of those pictures and vile stories are there in all their glory for her to read. Poor kid ! 😢

Reactions: 7
New thread title suggestion - FFFB welcome to the house of scum she’s going off on one again

Reactions: 11
And fast forward to when that baby is old enough to Google its mother and all of those pictures and vile stories are there in all their glory for her to read. Poor kid ! 😢
The good thing that by posting 70+ stories a day there’s no way that kid will even have time or inclination to watch days and days of her mother in bed talking about poo.

They will however probably find tattle archives.

Reactions: 5
It's telling that she refers to it as her echo chamber. She really needs to step away from where phone, it's not healthy.

Reactions: 6
When my bub did a poo explosion (although the longest i left a nappy on him was 4 hours), I would quickly get warm running water in the basin and give him a quick wash. Problem solved. To get wipes and warm them in your armpit and then wipe bub's bits is rather unhygenic..

When my bub did a poo explosion (although the longest i left a nappy on him was 4 hours), I would quickly get warm running water in the basin and give him a quick wash. Problem solved. To get wipes and warm them in your armpit and then wipe bub's bits is rather unhygenic..
I thought that, surely if it’s a really bad one the easiest thing would be a quick bath

Reactions: 4
I thought that, surely if it’s a really bad one the easiest thing would be a quick bath
But then she couldn't do a whole story on the trails and tribulations of a baby.. I was just thinking, what would she do if she had twins? or if she were a single mum? I couldn't even imagine...

She really does just talk utter rubbish, but I'm not surprised her first instinct isn't to run the baby a warm bath and wash her properly. Everything about her is grubby and in need of a good wash so it's not a shock that she can't even do the most basic of care for her baby properly .

But then she couldn't do a whole story on the trails and tribulations of a baby.. I was just thinking, what would she do if she had twins? or if she were a single mum? I couldn't even imagine...
Babies poo, it's not a news to any of us. The fact that she thinks it's something to share with strangers on line and in such graphic details with reference to her babies genitalia is actually quite disturbing.

Reactions: 7
She makes me laugh with all this ‘relatable’ content she does. It’s bollocks
It happened to me once out on my own with my bub and I was like strip her off, clean as best I can with this upset baby and bin the baby grow.
it’s the first time I’ve told the internet as I don’t think the world really gives a tit ;)
Babies poop, we don’t need to know the literal ins and outs of how you clean them!!

Reactions: 5
I’ll be saving this and sending it to any brands which pay her for advertising
does she even have any brands reaching out to her? She's the type of person that if you give her enough rope, she'll eventually hang herself with it, if not already.. I'm sure brands aren't interested in "influences" who have 0 engagement with their followers, who block users and turn of any form of messaging.. if she continues to lose 100+ followers a day, she'll be dropped.. what a great way to destroy the years of building up your followership.. so sad..

Reactions: 3
She's a strange one she is
Firstly that she is still referring to her child as Wonky is incredibly sad and secondly, I feel soo sorry for her husband. Not content with telling the world repeatedly that he is incapable of getting her pregnant naturally but now more insults by not even having the decency to know the important details about him to register his child.

Tbh I don't believe her, you know exactly what information is required to register a birth before you go to do it. And she is not stupid much as her behaviour points to the opposite.

“Grow up” posts a passive aggressive picture where once again you can see the babies face.

As we all know you read here George - caption your rambles
I just can’t get over how shockingly bad that baby’s latch is!! I’m surprised her nipples haven’t fallen off with that shallow of a latch!
id be surprised if she doesn’t run into problems with weight gain when her milk supply stabilised and baby has to work for the milk, I’m guessing with a latch like that baby is just catching the let downs, as further proved with baby’s super noisy slurping and clicking when she’s feeding!

Reactions: 4
Appreciate poonamis happen but why was that nappy sodden with piss, why aren’t they changing her as soon as she shits? Even if they’re a sicky baby surely you’re not going to let a baby sit longer than a second in a nappy like that?!

Reactions: 9
Appreciate poonamis happen but why was that nappy sodden with piss, why aren’t they changing her as soon as she shits? Even if they’re a sicky baby surely you’re not going to let a baby sit longer than a second in a nappy like that?!
Only if you’re a crappy lazy parent! Not the first time she’s said her nappies have been full to the brim… she’s only little, at that age they should be changed regularly, makes me laugh she said she wants to try cloth nappies but someone told her they don’t last more than 4 hours and that put her off, why changing her baby every 4 hours is too much for her, should raise some serious questions!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.