Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justwoow

New thread name suggestion - Goes to Sainsbury’s to pose, can’t unblock her kids nose, hired a doula so she can doze.
Sorry just came to me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

fullerofit

Wow, I had no idea other people felt the same way I do about Georgina... I had honestly started to think it was just me..

I was very happy for her when she fell pregnant.. I have been on the infertility train for years and it's a truly horrible experience, so was very happy she was able to achieve success, however, she lacked any form of empathy when she was sharing her story and placed the responsibility squarely on others to unfollow her under the guise of "do what you need to do to protect yourself". Initially, I thought she had encountered failed cycle after failed cycle, but when I found out it was just one failed cycle (great embryo, but didn't implant), I was shocked she was actually referring to herself as an "IVF warrior".... if she truly was an IVF warrior, she would know exactly what it is like to have multiple failed IVF rounds.. it's a truly depressing journey.. thankfully, I was able to connect with other women going through the same process and I, eventually, achieved success (after 20+ failed rounds), but I NEVER EVER rubbed my success in anyone's face, especially not to the other women who could not have children and had given up trying.. I don't even mention my kids to friends or family who are either childless by choice or struggling with infertility... Babies are like farts, you love the smell of your own, but you don't love anyone else's.

George could have been the beacon of hope for women struggling, but chose to be anything but.. instead, she went on and on and on about her success, even blatantly stating that she had NO FERTILITY ISSUES whatsoever and that people should stop sending her messages because the fertility issues didn't lay with her.. so we get that her husband has either low sperm count or sperm motility issues.. but when a couple is struggling with infertility, it's a shared problem, but one where you start pointing the finger...

I totally understand the longed for child sentiment.. I wanted, so badly, all the crap that came with having a child: the sleepless nights, the poo, the wee, the crying, all of it, and refused to listen to anyone who told me otherwise.. we wanted it all!! We didn't care and all the advice we were given fell on deaf ears... until you have a child, you have no idea what it will be like.. then the sleep deprivation hit, omg did it hit.. we were dying.. it was horrible.. the child cried and cried and cried.. we had our child during the start of the pandemic, so we had NO ASSISTANCE, not even a doula or a house keeper and family couldn't help due to the lockdowns.. we joined FB groups and contacted pediatricians, sleep consultants, you name it, we contacted them.. here's what we came to find out about babies, George:

1. they make atrocious noises.. all day and all night, especially in their sleep overnight.. mine sounded like he was a construction site.. it freaked us out, but we taped him and played it to a pediatrician who laughed and told us it was absolutely normal. I understand the fear she has, but she should consult a pediatrician for assistance.. we couldn't take the noise anymore and we moved him into his own room.. I would think a pediatrician would be more beneficial than an emergency service?

2. babies cry and feeding them every time they cry will create a huge problem, because they will develop a habit and expect to be fed every single time they cry.. i appreciate she's 8 weeks old in a few days, but now is the time to set a routine and start using gentle settling techniques if they cry after they have been fed/changed/burped/etc. NO BABY HAS EVER DIED FROM CRYING. We couldn't take the sleep deprivation anymore and we read books/sought advice and implemented them all until we found one that worked. Letting the child cry for 10 mins enabled the baby to learn to self soothe. Of course, you go in every 10 mins or so to let the baby know you are there (more often if the baby is hysterical) and try gentle settling techniques, no one is suggesting the cry it out indefinitely method.. we would go in there, turn the baby to his side and lightly pat him for a few minutes and walked out again and repeated this until he went back to sleep. After 3 days of NO SLEEP, hen became a little sleeping champion in a routine, so he knew when he would be fed, changed, burped, played, etc. We stretched the feeds out too, which meant no more overfeeding (i.e. not feeding every time he cried), instead, stretching them out to between 3-5 hours. Overfed babies cry...

3. AWAKE TIMES ARE SO IMPORTANT TO PREVENT AN OVERTIRED BABY!!!! We didn't know this, because the useful stuff is never taught in these stupid birthing courses/classes... we didn't know that an 8 week old should not be kept awake for more than 1.5 hours from the time they woke and that they had to sleep a MINIMUM of 2 hours (and no more than 5 hours) between feeds.. this was something we had no idea about, but we were very grateful people responded to our cries for help with useful information. We also didn't know that they should be put to sleep in a dark quiet room (to help with melatonin release). Overtired babies don't sleep well and will cry.. we found this hard the hard way....

There are so many mommy bloggers on SM, some are just such wonderful women.. I follow this mom who blogged about her pregnancy and at the 37 week mark, when she was due, she delivered a stillborn.. absolutely devastating and heart wrenching.. thankfully she was able to conceive again and delivered a health baby, but she didn't have the paranoia that George had, even though she should have... this poor woman then suffered severe PPD and left social media for a good 4-6 months, to get the help she needed and back on track and she has since returned.. she's an incredible woman.. she's such a beautiful person, so relatable, SO HELPFUL, open to suggestions/advice, shares the issues in a raw and gentle manner.. got her mental health back in check and is now the beacon of hope for women going through PPD.. she's such a beautiful person.. she engages with her 600k+ followers and they love her dearly.. she does NOT post stories lambasting her followers for reaching out to her.. she does not treat her followers with disrespect or as though they are stupid.. I am sick of George prefacing her stories/posts with "don't compare yourself with me.... our journeys are different" or "please see your midwife/health visitor/doctor/blah for x" or "just because it worked for you doesn't mean it will work for me" or "don't send me messages about x, I don't want to see anymore messages!"... she's really quite mean and completely unlikable and unrelatable.. I have often wanted to send her a message to give her some gentle advice, but I don't want to be met with a harsh response.. the majority of us women want to be part of the sisterhood and help out if we see someone struggling.. but she just blocks anyone who tries to help or give advice..

and what's with all the BFing whinge? and then the "fed is best" slogan if she then says "but I'm not ready to stop BFing just yet"... so do as I say but not as I do? and what is with the affiliate links? If you really want to recommend something to help other moms, then recommend it, but don't go to all the trouble to get an affiliate link first so you can make some sort of profit off of it.. none of the new moms have time to be spruiking their affiliate links.. clearly not as time poor as she leads us to believe...

I hope that her day by day monologues aren't a prelude to something more serious, like Munchausen syndrome.. she often describes her child as being sick/sickly.. my baby was congested, but he also has a mouth so if he couldn't breathe through his nose, he would breathe through his mouth.. She would benefit from seeing a pediatrician who can help assess her baby and reassure her or fix the issues she's so worried about, if she cares to listen to the experts who have years and years of experience with babies/children...

She lacks insight and she doesn't realize that her "honest mom chat" is nothing other than a boring monologue.. there is no engagement with her followers whatsoever..

I genuinely feel sorry for her.. she has previously confessed to having no friends, yet she lacks the insight to understand why.. she must, honestly, feel lonely.. I have seen the way she talks to her husband.. the poor guy walks on eggshells around her as he fears one wrong word will cause her to break down.. I hope she is able to take a break off SM and meet new moms (maybe even join a few FB groups of new moms, this was invaluable to me as a new mom) and return with a new attitude and more love towards her followers...

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Nope. Can't do it. Have unfollowed. Just nope.

Why am i waking up to 70 more stories this morning about more repetitive nonsense. George, put your phone down!

Got as far as, 'I'm so tired'... Well, sweetheart, your baby is asleep, put her down and do the same.

Was also lucky enough to catch the live yesterday. She addressed leaving twitter as it was 'too much' it might be forever, it might not, she might just go back to using her burner account on there. Said she would need to do something with Facebook and maybe post as she had been avoiding there too as 10% of people on there were twats or whatever. (Me thinks one does not receive enough validation/comments/likes/ad opportunities on Facebook so cannot be arsed with it, but who knows).

Christmas plans. Just her, hubby and baby. That she won't be at her dad's as she has fallen out with her step mum (cue her eye rolling) but she didn't go into details.

Addressed the information being leaked about the baby. Admitted that she held back posting the baby had been born on Instagram and waited until she was ready. But how someone had deceived her and shared the information anyway.
How she never wanted to show the baby's face. Erm you have.
How she didn't want the baby's name out there. Erm you have.
Didn't want her date of birth public. Erm... you get the idea.

Oh and also, her plan is to leave social media once she is trained, checked and cleared as a chilmminder (couple of years away). She will take 2 more children on so that her baby isn't on her own and that will be her new job, not SM.
More children? In that house? But mostly am sure she could never fully give up SM, she enjoys the validation and attention she receives too much.

Anyway, think that covers it all.

Annnnnd breath.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
** baby is silent and content **

George: “she’s hating it, she’s making weird noises”

😳🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought that! Couldn’t hear anything from the baby in the carrier! Think George has a weird fear about the carrier, nothing to do with the baby. My husband followed her (not sure why but he does tend to copy who I follow 😂) and messaged her to say that the baby was sat very low and you should be able to kiss the top of their head when in a carrier and she blocked him!!!!!!!! Pahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Or can we please not be quick to label someone's shitty behaviour and do a massive disservice to the people who are genuinely struggling with PND ....this is how she was behaving before she gave birth !!

I also think she is a pro at how she portrays herself on SM !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Spec

Screenshot_20211202-220557_Instagram.jpg

How is it your job then?! Why not simply... not post? Stop talking into your phone?

Reactions: 23

ladyladythreetimes

Chatty Member
Not only is she the first ever woman to have ivf and become pregnant and have a baby, she’s now the first ever woman to have had a cold while looking after a baby. Truly a modern day hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Unfluencer

Can someone summarise that essay of a whinge?
Baby has been wearing the same babygro for days because reasons.
Cat was missing because it jumped out of a window.
She had a huge meltdown at Robbie (who has a very high flying job you know) and they decided to get a doula.
She ate chocolate and bread and felt bad and wanted something crunchy but she’s not engaging in diet culture discourse by saying that, honest.
She has seen loads of people but has hardly seen anyone so is arranging to see more people.
Formula isn’t bad, breastfeeding isn’t bad, having to feed a baby all the time when you are it’s only source of food is bad.
She enjoys holding the baby after feeding it so is using the ‘keep upright’ as a bit of an excuse and then she feels bad for not emptying the dishwasher.

I think the cat is on to something by trying to run away.

• Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
So she has no friends, has fallen out with all the other plus size bloggers, her own family and doesn't get on with Robbie's family and friends and she's haemorrhaging followers.

Wow, it's almost like she's the common denominator.

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
God she’s like fucking Gollum with that baby.

Wasn’t she on stories moaning about how she wants to cook and do things 5 minutes ago and now Robbie can’t even spent 10 minutes feeding his daughter? Does he honestly get to hold her when she’s constantly plonked on her chest? Why would you be jealous of your husband spending time and feeding his daughter whilst you are doing what you love?

She gets worse by the day

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
It feels like whenever the baby moves or makes a sound, she’s shoving a nipple in her mouth. Like she’s using feeding as an excuse to be stuck to her all day instead of interacting, maybe even allowing her to explore her surroundings, stimulating her.

She lives in a shithole, it’s dirty, it’s filthy, maybe she should clean it up and use the doula service her husband pays for to keep her house dust free and she might notice a massive difference. Maybe even stop sitting in a dark room with nipple cream on your face and stop chatting shit into your camera.

I don’t even care - I’m fully mum shaming her. She’s a sorry selfish excuse for a mother

Reactions: 21

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Recap !

Soo the much longed for baby ( on board!) has arrived, officially the 6th October ? But George ( mum and breastfeeding expert) has decided to pretend she gave birth 2 weeks later, she doesn't know the whole of the SM thinks she's a weirdo for lying and pretending she was still pregnant ( even posting stories to keep up her pretence !) So we don't mention it now !

Since the baby was born ( circa 4 weeks ago ) 2 weeks ago George, breast feeding expert, has not moved from her breast milk soaked bed ( we don't bother to wear a nursing bra or breast pads, why would we when it makes so much more sense to soak the bed and lie in it all!) because newborn can't be put down for 30 seconds because 4th trimester ( bollocks!) babies need to be permanently attached to their mothers because George says so!

Long suffering husband is not meeting the standards required for a new dad ( did we mention he was the reason they had to get his parents to fund private ivf because the issues with fertility were him and absolutely not George ? See previous thread !! ) and soo George is suffering because she isn't having her daily over seasoned and vinegared plates of slop ! Ohh and mum of the year is unable to clean or adult because she is the only one able to feed baby and hold her because George says so!

And oops i forgot to mention George had ivf - she barely mentions it anymore so just a wee reminder! 🙄

I'm not going to mention all the crude and pretty disgusting stuff she has posted with regards to her highly inappropriate sexualising of breast feeding or the fact she doesn't want to put her child's image online but daily she is posting facial pics of her baby from every angle!!

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
View attachment 902178

How is it your job then?! Why not simply... not post? Stop talking into your phone?
Grow up? You’re little sitting in Dino PJs, having RUINED your self employed business with your narcissism and incessant obsession with talking about yourself. Like isn’t her income from this? So shouldn’t she be posting what people want? Not just speaking about her baby’s vagina in the most vulgar way and talking about changing a nappy?

What happened to being a fashion blogger? Or did that finally die when she posted a leopard print coat with tartan leggings and a blue hat like the homeless lady from home alone 2?

She’s just such a cunt that I can’t hope that she finally fucks off in 2022 forever

justwoow

Did anyone catch her “if we choose to have more” bit of her ramble yesterday?
what happened to them 100% not having any more and slating the midwives who dared suggest otherwise?
she’s literally the worst, how she has any credibility online I’ll never know, she speaks absolute shite and constantly backtracks on what she’s said and out right lies!

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Someone on here mentioned Robbie’s watch showing the time and now on her most recent post the watch face is blacked out….

• Haha
  • Wow