Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often hear him in the background chuckling when she says the baby "bleeping stinks". Sounds like they're both suited to one another...
Seriously?! That’s shocking. I can’t understand why two people who wanted a baby so much are now speaking and acting so poorly.

Reactions: 7
Seriously?! That’s shocking. I can’t understand why two people who wanted a baby so much are now speaking and acting so poorly.
I suspect he is just as bad as her tbh. They are both incredibly strange human beings.

Reactions: 2
She does it all for ‘humour’ and to try annoy those who don’t like her.
she just looks like a dick

Reactions: 5
If your baby stinks George then thats a (bad) reflection on you as a mother..
your baby should only ever stink for a few minutes after a large pooh, cos she should be changed as soon as you realise it has happened.
You dont make her wait to convenience you. Thats not how this motherhood lark works, you fit yourself to the babys needs,not the other way around.
Also, referring to your childs genitalia online to a group of strangers is just wrong. (No need to discuss it with anyone really other than their doctor if necessary)
Trust me the mothers don't appreciate it, the only ones who do are the absolute creeps and pervs.
Its just all kinds of wrong.

I honestly can’t believe that anyone would say something like “it feels like I’m breastfeeding a bag of tit” I mean WTAF?!
Did she actually say that? FFS that is horrifying

Reactions: 12
This is like one of those riddles. If a “6 week” old baby poos only once a week, how many times has it pooed and how many times has she told us it has 😂😂😂 Maths just doesn’t work does it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She always looks so awkward holding the baby . I’ve never seen her look at all maternal or loving with her. And let’s be honest her face is all over the internet now.
That’s only the side of her face so not her face 😂😂 yesterday she was being extremely selective with her placements over the face. George we’ve seen her face. Stop pretending you care are about privacy. Get off Instagram and actually take care and f your child

Reactions: 10
Did I read that right and she sleeps for 6 to 8 hours a night? How she has the front to complain about being tired. I wonder how much she was sleeping before.
Omg what??? I've never experienced life with a newborn and that's shocked me. Sometimes I'm lucky to get that much, and I just work and keep a flat 🙈

Imagine her horror when she realises older babies and toddlers poo about 5 times a day 😂😂😂 Shes so fixed in her view ‘my baby poos once a week’ like it’s not an ever changing thing. Basic care tasks that every mother (parent) does for their child millions of times across the globe a day, to her are worthy of hundreds of self indulgent stories. She’s so odd
I really don't understand why her baby only poos once a week when our kids were 8/9 weeks they were doing at least two or three poos every day.

Also she says the baby obviously wanted feeding because she was chewing on her hand. Not necessarily. Around 9 weeks they can start showing signs of teething. It shocked me with our first as I assumed that happened much later when their teeth appeared but it was around that time it started for him. It builds up for ages before any actual teeth even start poking through.

Thread suggestion

Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #9 sits on the crack sofa posting 500 stories a day. Boobs always out but nothing to say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She cried because she forgot Lyra’s hairbow? I’m pretty sure that is a sign you need help. It also just shows that it is all about the looks and about pictures for Instagram. This baby isn’t an accessory George you idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really don't get the whole stinky baby thing. They are in charge of cleaning her, the only reason she would smell is if they aren't funking cleaning her!? What a weird thing to keep admitting to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really don't understand why her baby only poos once a week when our kids were 8/9 weeks they were doing at least two or three poos every day.

Also she says the baby obviously wanted feeding because she was chewing on her hand. Not necessarily. Around 9 weeks they can start showing signs of teething. It shocked me with our first as I assumed that happened much later when their teeth appeared but it was around that time it started for him. It builds up for ages before any actual teeth even start poking through.

Thread suggestion

Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #9 sits on the crack sofa posting 500 stories a day. Boobs always out but nothing to say.
In fairness, breastfed babies can poo a lot less (so I’ve heard, mine was formula fed and tit for England) but I definitely think it’s true. The amount she says she farts and how smelly they are is a red flag to me though as trumpy babies often are struggling to bring wind up and can be a sign of reflux or poor gut health. I’d saw she maybe needs to look at her diet and maybe eliminate some of the spices and stuff

Reactions: 6
In fairness, breastfed babies can poo a lot less (so I’ve heard, mine was formula fed and tit for England) but I definitely think it’s true. The amount she says she farts and how smelly they are is a red flag to me though as trumpy babies often are struggling to bring wind up and can be a sign of reflux or poor gut health. I’d saw she maybe needs to look at her diet and maybe eliminate some of the spices and stuff
But once a week is not healthy.....ultimately that's down to her mother and whatever crap she's eating. She's openly stated that she only eats chocolate and crisps some days. Is it any wonder that the poor little mite isn't pooping regularly and what she is doing smells terrible...

Reactions: 1
Christ she work up at 6am and then went back to sleep until 11am! She’s living the dream 😂

• Haha
But once a week is not healthy.....ultimately that's down to her mother and whatever crap she's eating. She's openly stated that she only eats chocolate and crisps some days. Is it any wonder that the poor little mite isn't pooping regularly and what she is doing smells terrible...
Again, not defending her but once a week or every few /several days is very normal and healthy for a breastfed baby.

Reactions: 6
Again, not defending her but once a week or every few /several days is very normal and healthy for a breastfed baby.
Ah must have been because I was combi feeding didn’t realise this

A 2 month old baby should not have smelly feet! It’s very concerning that she says how much the baby smells, do they not wash her properly?
Clearly not! My toddlers feet don’t stink and she runs around the muddy garden with no shoes on!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.