Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Annagalanta

Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, don’t you dare give her advice for she knows best.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not a massive fan of Christmas as I think it’s over hyped and I worry about money, but what kind of miserable cow doesn’t have a Christmas tree!
Also I hope she does get a cleaner, although I feel sorry for the cleaner having to clean around that swamp monster

It does make me laugh that she thinks she literally can’t move an inch of the baby is feeding, how does she think people manage when they’ve also got toddlers running around while they’re managing a new baby?

Reactions: 6
I’m not a massive fan of Christmas as I think it’s over hyped and I worry about money, but what kind of miserable cow doesn’t have a Christmas tree!
Also I hope she does get a cleaner, although I feel sorry for the cleaner having to clean around that swamp monster
yeah it sounds like Robbie is excited by the prospect of a tree too. He must be really disappointed every year that the grinch doesn’t allow them

Reactions: 6
Swamp monster 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Recap !

Soo the much longed for baby ( on board!) has arrived, officially the 6th October ? But George ( mum and breastfeeding expert) has decided to pretend she gave birth 2 weeks later, she doesn't know the whole of the SM thinks she's a weirdo for lying and pretending she was still pregnant ( even posting stories to keep up her pretence !) So we don't mention it now !

Since the baby was born ( circa 4 weeks ago ) 2 weeks ago George, breast feeding expert, has not moved from her breast milk soaked bed ( we don't bother to wear a nursing bra or breast pads, why would we when it makes so much more sense to soak the bed and lie in it all!) because newborn can't be put down for 30 seconds because 4th trimester ( bollocks!) babies need to be permanently attached to their mothers because George says so!

Long suffering husband is not meeting the standards required for a new dad ( did we mention he was the reason they had to get his parents to fund private ivf because the issues with fertility were him and absolutely not George ? See previous thread !! ) and soo George is suffering because she isn't having her daily over seasoned and vinegared plates of slop ! Ohh and mum of the year is unable to clean or adult because she is the only one able to feed baby and hold her because George says so!

And oops i forgot to mention George had ivf - she barely mentions it anymore so just a wee reminder! 🙄

I'm not going to mention all the crude and pretty disgusting stuff she has posted with regards to her highly inappropriate sexualising of breast feeding or the fact she doesn't want to put her child's image online but daily she is posting facial pics of her baby from every angle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As a young adult, I was not keen on Christmas and it didn't feel the same anymore. I only saw the (mandatory) commercial side of it.
But I rediscovered the joy of Christmas and all the lovely traditions since having my first baby. The decorations, cooking and all. Now they're teenagers but we still love it😂

Georgina is just a huge killjoy. The baby is so little but it's her first Christmas and she can't even please her husband for once, it's just a decorated tree he wants, you total wet blanket.

Let’s not forget the PrIVacY!!!

George has been screaming that she doesn’t want her baby’s DOB, name and face on social media yet has failed to do so since of course a private social media isn’t SM. She posted date of birth, 06/10/2021, name: Lyra and photos of her face all over her private Facebook that turned out to have people in her “friends” list that leaked this info. She has shown all angles of her face in her stories… And has also already used Lyra in an AD.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If she’s not keen why not just let Robbie sort the tree if he enjoys it?!
She always finds away to make herself the hard done by was helpless person. It’s ridiculous

Reactions: 10
If she’s not keen why not just let Robbie sort the tree if he enjoys it?!
She always finds away to make herself the hard done by was helpless person. It’s ridiculous
Because she has to be in control of everything, I pity Robbie

Let’s not forget the PrIVacY!!!

George has been screaming that she doesn’t want her baby’s DOB, name and face on social media yet has failed to do so since of course a private social media isn’t SM. She posted date of birth, 06/10/2021, name: Lyra and photos of her face all over her private Facebook that turned out to have people in her “friends” list that leaked this info. She has shown all angles of her face in her stories… And has also already used Lyra in an AD.
When did she use Lyra in an ad?

Also….. ? (See photo) To the confirmation of the name? 🤣 does she think she’s clever?

Attachments

• Haha
When did she use Lyra in an ad?

Also….. ? (See photo) To the confirmation of the name? 🤣 does she think she’s clever?
She thinks she's amusing!

Soo she's got some time to herself ...soo obviously what you do is go onto SM attention seeking ...forget about having a shower or a sleep or doing some housework or making some dinner ...all the things she's bitched about not being able to do because she's had a baby attached to her ! 😴🙄🥱

3-4 showers a day?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pahahaha. Yet yesterday she agreed with tattle that she was grubby.
and NO I speak for all of the internet, we do not want to see your birth in story.

Does she ever put the kid down too?

I’ve skipped forward to here to just laugh. Now I’m off back to page 32 of the last thread to catch up! This thread is moving mountains! I’ve noticed there’s an increase in contributors!

welcome all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t brush her hair every day but has 3 or 4 showers, sounds believable!
And you just know she’s blocking anyone who votes that they don’t want to see her birth story

Reactions: 5
Giiiiiiiirl, I know postpartum is ROUGH but you look like a whole new level of grotty and grubby. 3-4 showers a day??! My arse! And you can lose the hand in the back pose now, the baby is in the pram
A470495D-C283-4394-A5E4-6984EDCFDBBE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.