Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This avoiding sick thing is becoming an obsession for her it seems? Stopping a baby being sick is impossibleā€¦.all babies bring some milk up, especially when their tummies are a bit full. Itā€™s very odd how she sees it as a terrible thing

Reactions: 5
It's not even proper "sick" when they're that little, it's just whatever has just gone down re-emerging... stick a bib on them or have a muslin to hand, job done.

I don't even have kids, but I was babysitting my sister's babies from being a young teenager with less drama than George. Pleased to say they have all since made it to adulthood despite being left in my care šŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 6
She always looks so grim, and never seems to make an effort when leaving the house. I donā€™t give a hoot what most people look like but her job is literally to influence me to buy clothes so I assume that when she takes a photograph of herself out of the house and tags the makers I have a right to an opinion. I, as a person who follows her on IG, know that she is paid to wear those leggings but the people at baby sensory have no idea. When you think about it like that, what must they think of her šŸ¤Æ

Depends if their registry office is allowing it. I registered my lg yesterday and if youā€™re married, only one parent and no baby is allowed in. If not married, both can go in šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I donā€™t know what difference it makes but thatā€™s my registry rules šŸ˜‚
Because if you arenā€™t married the mother has to give parental rights to the father so he has to be there. Wasnā€™t married when I had my first in 2018 so dad had to come with me with his documents etc too

Reactions: 4
Someone hit a nerve šŸ¤£
Also she put up a picture of the baby feeding on her story inbetween these, but deleted it?
I was going to screen shot and point out the AWFUL shallow latch, maybe thatā€™s why she deleted it because she knows she has a terrible latch and doesnā€™t want advice!
Edited to add the crappy latch pic! It disappeared for me but came back!
Telling other people to grow up. The audacityšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Sitting round in PJs at 4pm but apparently sheā€™s had a very productive day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Grow up? Youā€™re little sitting in Dino PJs, having RUINED your self employed business with your narcissism and incessant obsession with talking about yourself. Like isnā€™t her income from this? So shouldnā€™t she be posting what people want? Not just speaking about her babyā€™s vagina in the most vulgar way and talking about changing a nappy?

What happened to being a fashion blogger? Or did that finally die when she posted a leopard print coat with tartan leggings and a blue hat like the homeless lady from home alone 2?

Sheā€™s just such a bleep that I canā€™t hope that she finally fucks off in 2022 forever
I can't decide whether to laugh at this comment because I guffawed when I read it or just love it because it's the truth.

Sheā€™s too selfish to consider the impact of her own consumption on the baby. At that age my middle one was so sensitive to lactose that he would throw up after I had a splash of milk in a coffee. An entire ball of mozarella and two packets of Thorntonā€™s bites wouldā€™ve made him very poorly indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s too selfish to consider the impact of her own consumption on the baby. At that age my middle one was so sensitive to lactose that he would throw up after I had a splash of milk in a coffee. An entire ball of mozarella and two packets of Thorntonā€™s bites wouldā€™ve made him very poorly indeed.
Yes to this! It's just basic biology that what she eats is going through to the babies breast milk. How she doesn't know this information when she is so well read and knows everything apparently just baffles me.

She makes me laugh with all this ā€˜relatableā€™ content she does. Itā€™s bollocks
It happened to me once out on my own with my bub and I was like strip her off, clean as best I can with this upset baby and bin the baby grow.
itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve told the internet as I donā€™t think the world really gives a tit ;)
Babies poop, we donā€™t need to know the literal ins and outs of how you clean them!!
It happened to us when our son was 9 weeks old at my husbands friends wedding. Just as the doors opened and the bride was about to walk in! I had to make a sharp exit, strip him off and clean him up the best I can. Missed the whole ceremony.

Being new parents and it being our first big event with baby I'd put him in a cute outfit that looked like a suit but hadn't even considered taking spare clothes with us. All we had was a sleepsuit that we'd planned to put him in before driving home in the evening so we could just transfer him easily to bed when we got back, so I had to change him into that.

It was a huge Chinese wedding with 500 people at the wedding breakfast and all day people kept saying to us "oh he looks so cute in his pyjamas" it got yo the point where j really wanted to reply "well he tit all other his other clothes" but thought better of it šŸ¤£

• Haha
More horrific outfits that make her look like sheā€™s had a stroke

More talk about her childā€™s tit that no one asked for. Saying your baby ā€œbleeping stinksā€ because you donā€™t bath or wash her and that it feels like your breastfeeding a ā€œbag of titā€ is horrific.

Casual neglect where she doesnā€™t bother to check her nappy and lets her daughter sit in her mess

Casual humiliation of husband and derogatory remarks made about him

More everyone stare at my naked body as a Ā£400 statue and tell me how great I look

Top it off with weird selfies of her weird shiny face like the back of a spoon trying to be ReLaTaBlE - her snout and ugliness is getting worse by the day.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
More horrific outfits that make her look like sheā€™s had a stroke

More talk about her childā€™s tit that no one asked for. Saying your baby ā€œbleeping stinksā€ because you donā€™t bath or wash her and that it feels like your breastfeeding a ā€œbag of titā€ is horrific.

Casual neglect where she doesnā€™t bother to check her nappy and lets her daughter sit in her mess

Casual humiliation of husband and derogatory remarks made about him

More everyone stare at my naked body as a Ā£400 statue and tell me how great I look

Top it off with weird selfies of her weird shiny face like the back of a spoon trying to be ReLaTaBlE - her snout and ugliness is getting worse by the day.
I thought the same.. i would never ever talk about my babies the way she does, ever.. it's absolutely horrible talk.. Also, can you imagine the nappy rash that poor little girl has? if she's weeing/pooing through that nappy, it's obviously at capacity and is not being changed frequently.. poor little bub.. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Weird that she speaks kinder about her tummy than her own baby. šŸ˜«

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
" Youā€™ve had several rather heavy handed scans due to my size "

Nope, she's had several scans DUE TO HER PARANOIA!!! She's always playing the "fat" card!!

Reactions: 8
The way she talks about her baby is so so sad šŸ˜¢ saying she bleeping stinks and sheā€™s feeding a bag of tit. Just awful, why would any mother speak about the tiny defensless little baby in such a way!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.