Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the term gets thrown around a lot these days but she really is a narcissist isn't she?

Reactions: 13
Yeah shes vile, the way she talks about her baby is disturbing! So dehumanising. Your 2 month old baby should not stink, unless your not washing/changing their nappy or clothes enough & yet she's almost bragging about it? Very concerning

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The way she talks about her baby is so so sad 😢 saying she bleeping stinks and she’s feeding a bag of tit. Just awful, why would any mother speak about the tiny defensless little baby in such a way!
It's honestly really distressing.. she's a defenseless little thing.. so innocent.. so longed for and she's treating her like such a horrible baby.. it's really distressing.. how could anyone talk about their own flesh and blood the way she does? :( I've never ever thought to tell someone my "baby bleeping stinks"...she's really quite horrible.. that poor baby.. I hope she doesn't develop a mean streak and hurt this baby.. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New babies should smell amazing. She’s a law unto herself but she has a husband who should be intervening. I wonder if that’s the cause of their arguments. But this baby has two parents who are equally responsible for her well being

Reactions: 6
Imagine her horror when she realises older babies and toddlers poo about 5 times a day 😂😂😂 Shes so fixed in her view ‘my baby poos once a week’ like it’s not an ever changing thing. Basic care tasks that every mother (parent) does for their child millions of times across the globe a day, to her are worthy of hundreds of self indulgent stories. She’s so odd

Reactions: 5
I was watching her stories feeding my baby his night feed and they made me so so sad. I understand poo explosions happen but she’s clearly not changing that baby enough. She must be so sore the poor lamb. I’ve never known a baby to smell bad?!

If anyone in her life reads this, someone needs to step in. Honestly my heart is breaking for that poor little girl. Something is wrong if she’s feeding that much at 8 weeks, she’s not going for a poo more than once a week, she smells bad?! Someone please intervene and give their heads a wobble.

• Heart
I honestly can’t believe that anyone would say something like “it feels like I’m breastfeeding a bag of tit” I mean WTAF?!

• Sad
She's such a nasty ungrateful person.....the language she uses to describe her 2 month old daughter is disgusting

Her stories are becoming more and more uncomfortable. There is a reason other people don’t speak about their baby this way and that’s because it is wrong. If you want to speak controversially that’s fine but using your baby as part of that is disgusting, she cannot consent to being used as part of your lewd content. I’m sure in other areas of life you appreciate the importance of consent George, so why does that not extend to your tiny baby(who we have all seen from every angle btw)?
I stand by my previous opinion that something isn’t right behind the scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
New babies should smell amazing. She’s a law unto herself but she has a husband who should be intervening. I wonder if that’s the cause of their arguments. But this baby has two parents who are equally responsible for her well being
I often hear him in the background chuckling when she says the baby "bleeping stinks". Sounds like they're both suited to one another...

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She also seems to delight in posting the worst, most unflattering pictures of herself, you can be real without being gross, no one wants to see your shiny face next to a vibrator

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine her horror when she realises older babies and toddlers poo about 5 times a day 😂😂😂 Shes so fixed in her view ‘my baby poos once a week’ like it’s not an ever changing thing. Basic care tasks that every mother (parent) does for their child millions of times across the globe a day, to her are worthy of hundreds of self indulgent stories. She’s so odd
Precisely... if she thinks the poo on an 8 week old smells bad, she hasn't smelt anything yet...... good grief is all i can say.. wait till your little one becomes a toddler.. it's a whole new ball game with feeding (and not eating), changing, toilet training and the tantrums, oh the tantrums... this is why I miss the newborn stage, because the baby eats and sleeps, yes, there's the crying, but it's a hell of a lot harder with a toddler!!!! Can you imagine the stories on 6 October 2023 when that baby is 2?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If I actually thought my baby smelt that bad I’d be worried that I wasn’t changing, cleaning, Bathing her enough. I definitely wouldn’t be telling thousands of strangers about it

Reactions: 10
Shdd we also seems to delight in posting the worst, most unflattering pictures of herself, you can be real without being gross, no one wants to see your shiny face next to a vibrator
what about her massaging her boobs (which you could partially see) and then using a vibrator to get those lumps out? She's hoping the perverts will tell their friends and her followership will increase, since it's currently a sinking ship!

If I actually thought my baby smelt that bad I’d be worried that I wasn’t changing, cleaning, Bathing her enough. I definitely wouldn’t be telling thousands of strangers about it
let's hope it doesn't get worse and people send those videos to child services......... if i were her, I would be careful what I post....

• Angry
  • Heart
Only thing stopping me unfollowing her is that fact I will get blocked. There is real life parenting and incoherent middle of the night ranting telling everyone how you don't bathe or change your babies nappy enough. No one wants to know about your babies poo never felt the need to post about my daughters when she is a baby.

A baby having one poo a week seems really odd and a bit concerning
That could be because her mother apparently is only eating chocolate and crisps!

However I don't believe her...she is the queen of eating massive plates of over seasoned vinegary slop which I'm sure is most likely why the baby is having such awful smelly nappies.

It's absolutely awful how she speaks about her child all for attention.

Personally I think the smell of a newborn all clean and with the baby powder smell is one of life's joys ..such a shame she is too ridiculous to appreciate those moments.

I’ve got one for you G - over exaggerating about your mundane life to several thousand strangers to gather validation for your narcissistic personality.
Also - speaking vulgarly about your defenceless 2 month old daughter!
Also - lying consistently and expecting no one to call you out on it.
Also - giving out all the (awful) unasked for “advice” but getting irrationally annoyed when anyone dares offer you the same.
I could go on! She really is oblivious to the fact that she does ALLLLL the toxic things! Her personality is based around toxic traits!

Attachments

• Heart
I know the term gets thrown around a lot these days but she really is a narcissist isn't she?
This is interesting:
Practice Essentials
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a cluster B personality disorder defined as comprising a pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), a constant need for admiration, and a lack of empathy.
Signs and symptoms
In the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5), [1] NPD is defined as comprising a pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), a constant need for admiration, and a lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by the presence of at least 5 of the following 9 criteria:
  • A grandiose sense of self-importance
  • A preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • A belief that he or she is special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions
  • A need for excessive admiration
  • A sense of entitlement
  • Interpersonally exploitive behavior
  • A lack of empathy
  • Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her
  • A demonstration of arrogant and haughty behaviors or attitudes

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.