Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robbie can’t hold his own baby but the doula can? She wont take advice because she has sister know it all, she neglects to even mention her dad or step mother who helped pay for ivf the selfish cow, Robbie is clearly desperate and hiring a doula to babysit his wife.

I wonder if she’ll mention that some of her pictures got taken down. This is what she reminds me of when she pulls stupid faces

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s paying someone hourly to come and clean up her tit tip house, and hold her baby!?
I have a 12 week old and no family around on either side and funnily enough I’ve got up every single day got myself ready and a baby, still run a house and cook dinner daily. Ohh and manage to actually go outside and walk to the dog at the same time.

Absolutely unfucking real this woman. She just needs to get off her fat lazy arse and get herself ready in the mornings instead of lazing around like a slug in her dark pit of a house and go outside a bit. Some of us also have partners in “high powered jobs” if I asked my husband for a doula he’d think I’d lost my bloody mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It is. The 5th picture on this post

I've seen it before but I don't see it anymore. Weird. I will try with another account😂
I unfollowed a while ago so maybe she put aome restrictions since posting it.
Anyway, it's the same she put in her stories a few weeks ago with "first picture of Wonky" and tagging the photograph. She has issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I've seen it before but I don't see it anymore. Weird. I will try with another account😂
I unfollowed a while ago so maybe she put aome restrictions since posting it.
Anyway, it's the same she put in her stories a few weeks ago with "first picture of Wonky" and tagging the photograph. She has issues.
Thats weird. I don't follow her but it still shows for me

She’s clearly unstable if her husband has pushed her to get a doula. Sadly this will probably only enable her when she should be seeking therapy.
I have a baby and although housework is nigh impossible in the day- when my husband finishes work he takes the baby so I can clean and tidy. It’s all about finding a routine. Paying someone to do it is just going to make it worse when the contract ends.

Reactions: 6
The doula will come in, do everything and she can go back to taking crappy photos for the grid

Reactions: 4
Ok no idea but I am not really bothered😂
If you reported it, it will remove the image you report

I find the miniature figurine she’s had done the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen. Even if you want it as a reminder for yourself, I find it so strange to share with thousands of strangers on the internet. It is literally your entire naked body shrunk down. You’re totally naked on the internet. At least do it on an Only Fans page and get paid per view. Jesus

Reactions: 14
If you reported it, it will remove the image you report

I find the miniature figurine she’s had done the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen. Even if you want it as a reminder for yourself, I find it so strange to share with thousands of strangers on the internet. It is literally your entire naked body shrunk down. You’re totally naked on the internet. At least do it on an Only Fans page and get paid per view. Jesus
It’s horrible 😂
And she didn’t look pregnant

Reactions: 11
She does have a point about plus size mothers. I’ll give her that.
Does she though? The fact the extra care is in place for plus size women is imo a good thing.

She plays the fat card when it suits her this one ...

Reactions: 4
That mini naked body thing is so odd- it's a way to show her nips like coat pegs to the pervs without actually getting them out-out. But no doubt she'll kick off if anyone sexualises it.

Also, if she hadn't wanged on about 'this is my third trimester body' I would not have known that was a model of a pregnant person. My body looks more or less like that, I'm just fat, y'know, own it George for god's sake.

Reactions: 13
I’d love for her to spend 48hrs on a children’s ward, with a family that has a child with serious problems and needs a lot of care.
What would she call those children I wonder.
What would her excuse be? I’m one of those moms, I would absolutely love the easy days of my child being a baby. It was a piece of piss, my home was tidy, I slept more and had get up and go. Absolute bliss. 10 years on she barely sleeps, hs meltdowns frequently trashes the house, can’t participate socially in most things ‘normal’ kids can, appointments to boot… I don’t get help, no respite no family support and this bellend is going on about a doula, haha. She had my sympathy to begin with, I genuinely thought she had PND, she may still have, but her entitled attitude disgusts me and she has Robbie although I suppose his like a dried out wet wipe. She’s just lazy, with a gross and warped attitude over everything, I have a feeling she only wanted this baby because she ‘couldn’t’

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.