Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add it massively backfired on her, she was called out on it by people in droves on Facebook. She did her usual indignant self righteous rant, had a proper meltdown, husband had to intervene and came online to address the nation, I mean her followers to say she was taking a break from SM ( I think she was gone less than 24 hours!) and she then went onto hire a personal trainer and buy a new car all within months of her money beg oh yes and to have privately funded IVF. The full version of what happened is on here to read but that's would mean you need to read the previous threads on her. Someone did post the screenshot of her beg post.
Also the new used bike which we haven't seen since

Reactions: 5
Is she for bleeping real. A doula.... She's had a baby not twins. She doesn't even work! She cannot be serious. Her house looks like a hoarders dream, she's constantly grubby and that poor baby doesn't get put down. Hired help? duck me!

Reactions: 13
I'd be surprised if the Doula will last 5 mins with George. It will either be George saying it didn't work out or the Doula will be legging it down the street as fast as she can!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went back and found the begging post from the beginning of lockdown, near in mind that not long after this she bought a new car and had private IVF treatment
She also stated she would donate all the money she was sent to charity but that never happened!

Reactions: 10
I've followed her for years and totally missed Robbie intervening on her behalf. 😂

Why the duck is he married to her? She doesn't do any meaningful work, she evidently isn't very pleasant and often seems bleeping manic, she sits around all day looking like she lives under a bridge, complaining, if her public persona is anything to go by she's a textbook narcissist, she has no friends or hobbies of her own and she is now suggesting she can't look after her own child without hired help.

Where do I find one of these doormat men who will put up with anything?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've followed her for years and totally missed Robbie intervening on her behalf. 😂

Why the duck is he married to her? She doesn't do any meaningful work, she evidently isn't very pleasant and often seems bleeping manic, she sits around all day looking like she lives under a bridge, complaining, if her public persona is anything to go by she's a textbook narcissist, she has no friends or hobbies of her own and she is now suggesting she can't look after her own child without hired help.

Where do I find one of these doormat men who will put up with anything?! 😂
Looking like she lives under a bridge :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh and not forgetting she drags him out to random parks to take photos of her with her tits out in public wearing nowt but a strip of chiffon and a half-arsed victory roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh and not forgetting she drags him out to random parks to take photos of her with her tits out in public wearing nowt but a strip of chiffon and a half-arsed victory roll.
But he's not good enough to take photos of their newborn..apparently!

Reactions: 6
She knows she's allowed to put the baby down and get the housework/cooking/whatever she wants to spend her time doing done when she's asleep, right? Did someone tell her that you're supposed to hold babies 24/7 and you're not supposed to do ANYTHING after birth and she believed that?

Most of the people I know who have had babies would laugh at her attitude. I knew someone who had to be up and running after her older kids after her c-section. That's just not the reality for most people, George. Most people have to get on with life.

Reactions: 6
I really wonder where their money comes from, if indeed they have much money and it's not all on credit which wouldn't surprise me. Robbie has a pretty average job, like, not tooting my own horn but I very likely get paid more than him and I couldn't support a parasitic wife off that and pay a mortgage on a house in a fairly expensive area etc.

Who's going to be paying for this doula?

I really wonder where their money comes from, if indeed they have much money and it's not all on credit which wouldn't surprise me. Robbie has a pretty average job, like, not tooting my own horn but I very likely get paid more than him and I couldn't support a parasitic wife off that and pay a mortgage on a house in a fairly expensive area etc.

Who's going to be paying for this doula?
His parents! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As well as the begging post she did tearful stories saying brands were pulling the plug and she 'doesn't have the skill set for normal work' so it wasn't as easy as just getting a job in a supermarket. She can't do normal jobs like the rest of us....

• Haha
Wow.....the cheek! So let me get this straight......she was going to sit on her arse and provide "content" for us all but I would go out to work and pay her...PAY HER? She's so far removed from real life it's unbelievable.
And about 20 stories this morning basically to say the baby has a good latch but cluster feeds? No wonder followers are dropping like flies.

Reactions: 11
I particularly liked this bit this morning where 6 hours of sleep was deemed unacceptable. I’d love 6 hours! 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I particularly liked this bit this morning where 6 hours of sleep was deemed unacceptable. I’d love 6 hours! 🤦‍♀️🤣
Hahahaaa yes! I can’t wait for the sleep regressions to hit!! Then she’ll know what not sleeping is 🤣 I haven’t slept in 11 months 🤣🤣

• Haha
Wow.....the cheek! So let me get this straight......she was going to sit on her arse and provide "content" for us all but I would go out to work and pay her...PAY HER? She's so far removed from real life it's unbelievable.
And about 20 stories this morning basically to say the baby has a good latch but cluster feeds? No wonder followers are dropping like flies.
Yep but her skill set is such that she is unable to work in a supermarket or any retail job! Honestly it was laughable, but fear not she was able to purchase a bike and pay a personal trainer so she scraped on by ! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.