Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair the cat would get up and piss off of she wasn't happy, they were just gentle little bites.a
But if the cat never used to bite and does now (since baby arrived?), then surely thats signposting an unhappy cat and certainly one that I wouldn’t want around a potentially curious baby…

Reactions: 3
But if the cat never used to bite and does now (since baby arrived?), then surely thats signposting an unhappy cat and certainly one that I wouldn’t want around a potentially curious baby…
She's always been a bad tempered cat and that's down to the fact George constantly pokes at her. Still remember her waking Inca up and pulling her about after the car accident in order to take pictures for Instagram. ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She's always been a bad tempered cat and that's down to the fact George constantly pokes at her. Still remember her waking Inca up and pulling her about after the car accident in order to take pictures for Instagram. ☹
Oh god, really? She really is an insufferable head isn’t she? Poor cat.

Reactions: 4
She’s not a bad tempered cat she’s just not happy being treated like a toy, George always ignores or misunderstands the cats body language. The bites weren’t hard but they weren’t playful they were a warning and Inca bit her sister too.

She doesn’t look any different but then she didn’t look pregnant unless she stuck her stomach out.

Expert George doesn’t have covid because she can smell the babies farts so who needs a test ffs, cold like symptoms are the most common with delta not cough and loss of smell but Dr George knows best.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why the baby supposedly smells so bad. When I had my 2 babies, the poop didn’t really smell until they were weaning and on solids. Breast milk or formula poops have their own distinct smell obviously but it’s not like actual human poo. The way she goes on it’s like she’s rolling around in manure

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why the baby supposedly smells so bad. When I had my 2 babies, the poop didn’t really smell until they were weaning and on solids. Breast milk or formula poops have their own distinct smell obviously but it’s not like actual human poo. The way she goes on it’s like she’s rolling around in manure
Because it’s probably the stench of her sofa and bedding she never cleans up, not the baby.

Or maybe even miss 4 showers a day yet always has the same pjs on 🤔

I see the very invasive birth stories photos didn’t have the desired effect and she lost another 150 followers - ✨privacy✨ Is coming when she’s got none left

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So she wants a new mum friend....but new mum friend MUST fit George's criteria of only having ONE child, because it can only be the four of them....maybe piss off to China then, loads of one child families there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She totally planned to show part of the babies face it was all completely intentional.

So George has told the world that the baby was the second choice embryo that they naked wonky and the first one was perfect and sometimes she wonders if she should have had wonky implanted first because at least then she’d still have her perfect embryo. She talks about her babies swollen vulva online, makes sexualised comments about her and has posted pictures of the babies head sticking out from between her legs but it’s ok because she’s not posted her face online (or her name except when she did).

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh so if you want to make a picture with your tit out for the world to see your child can all of a sudden be positioned properly for breastfeeding? Only when it fits your narrative right George?

Did she just really say she hasn’t disclosed why they are infertile??? Yes you did, you made it very clear it wasn’t you…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
wait until the weaning poops start George

She totally planned to show part of the babies face it was all completely intentional.

So George has told the world that the baby was the second choice embryo that they naked wonky and the first one was perfect and sometimes she wonders if she should have had wonky implanted first because at least then she’d still have her perfect embryo. She talks about her babies swollen vulva online, makes sexualised comments about her and has posted pictures of the babies head sticking out from between her legs but it’s ok because she’s not posted her face online (or her name except when she did).
it’s far too early for this. She posted what???

Reactions: 1
The total and brutal invasion of that baby’s privacy is a godamn disgrace. Two humans participated in that birth and one of them has not consented to it being splashed on the internet for grade A strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t listen to her going on, occasionally listen a bit and then have to cut her off. Vile.

Was she saying that she doesn’t want comment on her babies appearance and that is why she only shows half her face (pretty much her whole face)…

she also said her daughter has to consented to her face being on the internet …. Ok but it’s fine to show her in your vagina to the world 🤯

and she clearly sent those questions to herself the sad sack.

Reactions: 12
Is she manic at the moment? Like you fully called out your husband as a Jaffa, you were not even sensitive about it, you couldn’t have been clearer that Robbie had a problem.

Also - why is that baby so snuffly? 6 weeks on there’s surely not mucus from the womb? More likely the dirt and dust and filth she lives in affecting her airways

Reactions: 12
She mentioned about ten times during her pregnancy that Robbie was firing blanks.

She reminds me of my mental, gaslighting ex who would say and do things, then deny all knowledge of it ever happening despite evidence to the contrary. Very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She mentioned about ten times during her pregnancy that Robbie was firing blanks.

She reminds me of my mental, gaslighting ex who would say and do things, then deny all knowledge of it ever happening despite evidence to the contrary. Very odd.
Oh she was very very determined that all of SM knew it wasn't her with the fertility issues. You only have to scroll back on her threads on here to read how often she threw that poor man and his masculinity under the bus. And this is the man she is supposed to love and who's parents funded her private IVF. Shame she can't be more gracious about that fact and keep her mouth shut!

Reactions: 9
Can’t even begin to unpack that ridiculous q&a! At this point I just can’t fathom why she has any followers that like her left! She speaks utter drivel and continually back tracks and makes stuff up!
imagine chatting about why it’s important to you that you DON’T show your baby’s face to a question that asked why you changed your mind and DO show her face? 🤣🤣 is she that thick?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.