Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally it’s time to unfollow her. I can’t handle her tit anymore. I don’t even want my follow to count anymore if that makes sense! She doesn’t deserve the huge platform she has. She’s hypocritical nonsense speaking prick who literally has no knowledge of babies apart from what the sister has told her and google searches!
Shut up, get up and live your life with the longed for child (which it’s obvious you don’t actually want)
Ergh!

Reactions: 13
Her complaining and her calling her little girl wonky makes me so sad for my daughter who passed. Even my son now, I’ve never complained about him as he’s an absolute blessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her complaining and her calling her little girl wonky makes me so sad for my daughter who passed. Even my son now, I’ve never complained about him as he’s an absolute blessing.
Sorry for your loss 😘 and I completely agree about the use of the name Wonky..massively inappropriate within the context of how she conceived this baby. I wonder how in years to come she will explain to her child that she spoke openly saying she wasn't perfect hence the name Wonky and that her first baby was perfect but she isn't and that she announced that to the world!

In order to have her ego stroked she ignores the fact that this baby will grow up and one day she will find and read all the things her self absorbed thoughtless mother said about her. And all those pictures of her birth which have been screenshot are now in goodness only knows how many pervs and weirdos galleries - why would you do that to your child ?

Reactions: 9
Sorry for your loss 😘 and I completely agree about the use of the name Wonky..massively inappropriate within the context of how she conceived this baby. I wonder how in years to come she will explain to her child that she spoke openly saying she wasn't perfect hence the name Wonky and that her first baby was perfect but she isn't and that she announced that to the world!

In order to have her ego stroked she ignores the fact that this baby will grow up and one day she will find and read all the things her self absorbed thoughtless mother said about her. And all those pictures of her birth which have been screenshot are now in goodness only knows how many pervs and weirdos galleries - why would you do that to your child ?
precisley! All of this. She just loves attention.

(my kids nickname is sausage as he’s delicious)

Reactions: 4
That’s what I can’t get! I understand child birth is beautiful to some and it’s very natural but putting those photos out there for the chance for some one to save them and do goodness knows what with makes me feel so sick!
I just don’t understand how you can choose not to show a babies face but happy to share them physically being born, breast feeding and close up of there crotch… what?!

Reactions: 6
Is she planning on referring to her as Wonky forever then? What an awful way to view a longed for child

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Now she’s calling out sexualised comments on her tit photo. She knows these people follow her, no one wants to see these pictures except pervs so why continue to post them? Narcissistic behaviour, she just loves an excuse to keep talking!

d d d d head

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Goes on a speil about needing a doula because she doesn’t have the support everyone else does, then makes sure she adds at the end that she does actually have people who would help her (for free) but she doesn’t want that help! 🤦🏻‍♀️
litetally couldn’t make it up!
bottom line is she loves the attention! She doesn’t like her real life support in her messy house for fear of judgment!
also clearly is privileged enough to be able to afford a post natal doula!
She does my head in! Her posh lisp plus her explaining why she needs this doula makes me feel ill, reeks of privilege!
good job she’s not planning anymore kids because she would never cope!
I feel like this will lose her a lot of followers!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Goes on a speil about needing a doula because she doesn’t have the support everyone else does, then makes sure she adds at the end that she does actually have people who would help her (for free) but she doesn’t want that help! 🤦🏻‍♀️
litetally couldn’t make it up!
bottom line is she loves the attention! She doesn’t like her real life support in her messy house for fear of judgment!
also clearly is privileged enough to be able to afford a post natal doula!
She does my head in! Her posh lisp plus her explaining why she needs this doula makes me feel ill, reeks of privilege!
good job she’s not planning anymore kids because she would never cope!
I feel like this will lose her a lot of followers!
All this this! That baby is like 6 weeks old, and shes still acting like shes just got home from the hospital! its embarrassing. Hopefully she will listen to this doula and take on some advice, because otherwise she will still be acting like this in 6 months 😬

Reactions: 10
All this this! That baby is like 6 weeks old, and shes still acting like shes just got home from the hospital! its embarrassing. Hopefully she will listen to this doula and take on some advice, because otherwise she will still be acting like this in 6 months 😬
She won't need to take it on as she said she's planning to have the doula for 4 to 5 more months. It's got to be bad for your confidence and mothering ability to rely on a doula for that long. The privilege in those stories is overwhelming.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry she’s paying someone to come into her house and ‘hold’ the baby and tidy while she does things around the house! Pahahahababababab this lazy slob has always lived in filth, what does she actually need to do that she can’t do while the baby is asleep in a basket or lying on a play mat.

She then backtracks saying that the doula isn’t a cleaner 😂

For someone who was so against friends and family holding her baby she’s very quick to pay someone to do it. Not sure if I now feel a bit sorry for her as she clearly doesn’t have anyone to turn to so she has to pay someone

Reactions: 9
“We don’t have any family nearby but my sisters down the road” what a knob, loads of people have no one nearby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry she’s paying someone to come into her house and ‘hold’ the baby and tidy while she does things around the house! Pahahahababababab this lazy slob has always lived in filth, what does she actually need to do that she can’t do while the baby is asleep in a basket or lying on a play mat.

She then backtracks saying that the doula isn’t a cleaner 😂

For someone who was so against friends and family holding her baby she’s very quick to pay someone to do it. Not sure if I now feel a bit sorry for her as she clearly doesn’t have anyone to turn to so she has to pay someone
So she's hiring someone to come and do what she as the mum should be doing and should want to do ? I think a previous tattler has hit the nail on the head tbh, she liked the thought of having a baby and has loved all the attention but she's bored with the reality of it all. Guaranteed this hired help will be there so George can spend time doing all the things she could easily do with the baby and she should want to as her mum. All very sad but not unexpected when it's someone as selfish as her!

She has a husband and she's outsourcing help?! How do single mothers manage? She's embarassing and infuriating in equal measure. I don't believe she even wanted this baby.

So she's hiring someone to come and do what she as the mum should be doing and should want to do ? I think a previous tattler has hit the nail on the head tbh, she liked the thought of having a baby and has loved all the attention but she's bored with the reality of it all. Guaranteed this hired help will be there so George can spend time doing all the things she could easily do with the baby and she should want to as her mum. All very sad but not unexpected when it's someone as selfish as her!
Can you imagine the doula rolling her eyes as she is holding the baby, playing with the baby and wading through the pit of duvets and snacks while George sits in another room and talks to herself on Instagram 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.