Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not what is being implied here! Please don't let's start an argument about this...
I’d be saying the same thing if she was comparing it to looking like someone had spunked in her face, there’s just no need

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's not what is being implied here! Please don't let's start an argument about this...
It’s her that’s used the words obscene, I’m not having a go at the poster?

I’d be saying the same thing if she was comparing it to looking like someone had spunked in her face, there’s just no need
Not having a go at you, having a go at her language.

Reactions: 7
Another photo of Robbie looking completely disconnected and awkward!
How many more of these boring photos is she going to share? What is that now 14 grid posts with multiple photos? Yawn

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is there nothing about her life that this woman won't share on the Internet? I just don't understand why she feels the need to share those very personal, very intimate photos.

She's obviously reading here - making a point on her stories about putting the baby down but then admitting she just wants to hold her all the time. At that point she almost seemed quite anxious to me.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just been having a look at her Social Blade stats and it’s appalling, looks like it started to go downhill from about April which I guess was when she announced the pregnancy, since then I reckon she’s lost around 10K followers, given that most people gain followers when they have a baby that’s pretty bad

Reactions: 11
It’s her that’s used the words obscene, I’m not having a go at the poster?

Not having a go at you, having a go at her language.
Apologies I thought your comment was directed at the Tattler. I read her message as being directed at George at the inappropriate wording on the picture she posted!!

...as you were 😉😘

Reactions: 3
Like she's ever done or experienced the exhaustion of shift work ever in her life, spoilt POS
duck off. duck right off. I’ve had horrific night shifts in my job, awful ones. Ones where you sob all the way home. However when my son is up all night crying… I can handle it. Why? I chose to do that. He is my baby and I’m his safe place.

crying baby >>>>>>> night shifts

Reactions: 10
I’ve just been having a look at her Social Blade stats and it’s appalling, looks like it started to go downhill from about April which I guess was when she announced the pregnancy, since then I reckon she’s lost around 10K followers, given that most people gain followers when they have a baby that’s pretty bad
To go weeks without gaining any followers is abysmal. She's lost 2.1k followers in a month. Her engagement was always really poor which leads me to think she's paid for bots.

Why is she such a lazy slob?
she’s literally using having a (almost 2 month old, definitely not a newborn anymore) baby as an excuse to show off her living in pure clutter!!
How could you relax with all of that unnecessary tit around you? Paracetamol and ibuprofen, why does she need that within reach of her? Do her legs not work?
My house is no Mrs Hinch’s but G’s would stress me the hell out!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I had a hangover from hell on Sunday and must admit I did camp out on the sofa with everything I needed nearby, I couldn’t handle the mess for more than a day though

Didn’t Stacey Solomon have her baby around the same time as George? Just seen her stories where she’s lugging around logs with a toddler, couldn’t be more different!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like a woman living in a cesspit. Precisely because she has a baby, and for everyone's mental health in this house, it should be a minimum clean at least. How will they teach their child, to live like that?
They are a mess but they have responsibilities now.

Robbie is working (but don't we all? Lol) and George is completely useless but I am sure they can afford a professional cleaner to come once a week, for the bare minimum.

I had a hangover from hell on Sunday and must admit I did camp out on the sofa with everything I needed nearby, I couldn’t handle the mess for more than a day though

Didn’t Stacey Solomon have her baby around the same time as George? Just seen her stories where she’s lugging around logs with a toddler, couldn’t be more different!
I think they were born on the same day!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I hope they've got her on blood thinning injections post birth, otherwise she's going to end up with a blood clot from lack of movement!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.