Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be aware of your friends - except for me as I will ram it down your throats.

I don’t get the whole issue with having a baby a few years after you planned. As much as you can plan to have a baby it’s not guaranteed the first month you try you will have a baby.

she can never be content with what she has.
Wonder how many followers she’s lost this week

Reactions: 16
Be aware of your friends - except for me as I will ram it down your throats.

I don’t get the whole issue with having a baby a few years after you planned. As much as you can plan to have a baby it’s not guaranteed the first month you try you will have a baby.

she can never be content with what she has.
Wonder how many followers she’s lost this week
She gained a few over the weekend and then promptly lost a load more

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is bleeping unbearable. YOU LITERALLY HAVE A BABY, IF THAT'S NOT THE CURE FOR INFERTILITY THEN WHAT IS?!

I swear to god, I never get riled by dipshits on social media but she'd test the patience of a saint. I don't know how Robbie puts up with it.

Some of us will never have children. I didn't have a mother either. Guess what - sometimes you just get what you bleeping get in life.

She's an utterly self absorbed, ungrateful, tone deaf, unpleasant emotional vampire of a person.
She wants her cake and to eat it too. She wants all the sympathy and attention of having fertility issues and praise/support from those communities online, but also wants everyone to coo over her baby and see what a great parent she is. And already she’s moaning that baby wants to feed while she wants to go eat lunch herself (get used to it babe, this is your life now!!). She has the self awareness of a potato.

I can’t imagine anyone with fertility issues would be inspired or comforted by her stories. How they can they relate to someone so dedicated to victimhood one moment then shoving her success in their face the next.

Reactions: 21
She is bleeping unbearable. YOU LITERALLY HAVE A BABY, IF THAT'S NOT THE CURE FOR INFERTILITY THEN WHAT IS?!

I swear to god, I never get riled by dipshits on social media but she'd test the patience of a saint. I don't know how Robbie puts up with it.

Some of us will never have children. I didn't have a mother either. Guess what - sometimes you just get what you bleeping get in life.

She's an utterly self absorbed, ungrateful, tone deaf, unpleasant emotional vampire of a person.
I know it's been covered already, but the whole "flippant comments from the NHS" etc comments are so annoying. You work with your therapist to not be triggered by things, as the world around you can't be controlled. The NHS staff are doing their best and the flippant comments are exactly that, flippant. If they were being racist or discriminatory then fair enough, have a word. But Lordy them saying you *might* have another kid is just them making small talk, plus, they might be trying to be positive for you if they got the impression you want more. Not everything is a personal attack, yeesh.

Reactions: 12
She put up that last grid post 2 hours ago and has a grand total of 16 comments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it's been covered already, but the whole "flippant comments from the NHS" etc comments are so annoying. You work with your therapist to not be triggered by things, as the world around you can't be controlled. The NHS staff are doing their best and the flippant comments are exactly that, flippant. If they were being racist or discriminatory then fair enough, have a word. But Lordy them saying you *might* have another kid is just them making small talk, plus, they might be trying to be positive for you if they got the impression you want more. Not everything is a personal attack, yeesh.
And you just know that has been taken out of context. I bet it was said in the context of her talking about how traumatic birth was and the professional saying "see you back here for the next one" meaning you'll forget the bad stuff and want to have another baby.

Reactions: 5

What??? I've never known anyone to be so freaking ungrateful for SO MANY privileges she has. I can't even comprehend behaving like this when she has a perfectly healthy baby that needs love and attention and all she can focus on is negative bull and sitting on her phone all day. She's unbelievable. Move the duck on and be grateful for what you have!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Jesus George...read the bleeping room...how does she think all those women who have followed her and have fertility problems feel when she's spouting this shite? single handedly THE most ungrateful woman I have ever seen. You have the most precious gift a couple can have but you're still whining. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 17
I think if she some how fell pregnant now she would still be upset. She’s just not a happy person. She wants the woe is me all the time. She craves validation and pats on the back

Reactions: 9
I’m currently pregnant and we tried for this baby for 4+ years (secondary infertility). I would never dream of speaking publicly now about the struggle of secondary infertility as it’s no longer my space to occupy. That space should be safe for women who are still in their struggle. My ‘success’ story is not welcome in that area anymore. She’s so tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m currently pregnant and we tried for this baby for 4+ years (secondary infertility). I would never dream of speaking publicly now about the struggle of secondary infertility as it’s no longer my space to occupy. That space should be safe for women who are still in their struggle. My ‘success’ story is not welcome in that area anymore. She’s so tone deaf.
Definitely! She needs to step away with harping on about being an infertile couple. It’s happened for them, her voice isn’t helping anyone

Reactions: 6
You could not have put that better. God I really hope she reads this post...👏👏👏👏❤

THIS!! Since you read here George, THIS!!!

Reactions: 5
Peak boring "content" today.

She's eating, oh she's sleeping, I'm trying to make lunch but can't because baby, I wanted to go out but then the baby needed feeding so I couldn't, blah blah.

Nobody cares except your friends, but you don't have any

Peak boring "content" today.

She's eating, oh she's sleeping, I'm trying to make lunch but can't because baby, I wanted to go out but then the baby needed feeding so I couldn't, blah blah.

Nobody cares except your friends, but you don't have any
Who'd have thought a baby would have needs that would come above your own huh? I thought our george knew everything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think if she some how fell pregnant now she would still be upset. She’s just not a happy person. She wants the woe is me all the time. She craves validation and pats on the back
Then she couldn’t get pity points for infertility

Why not make some easy lunches in advance, if the baby is asleep make a sandwich for tomorrow’s lunch, buy some ready meals that take two minutes in the microwave, she could put the baby in a sling we know she’s not got a problem eating while holding her and dropping food on her head.

This would be more convincing if she actually looked at the baby

Attachments

Why not make some easy lunches in advance, if the baby is asleep make a sandwich for tomorrow’s lunch, buy some ready meals that take two minutes in the microwave, she could put the baby in a sling we know she’s not got a problem eating while holding her and dropping food on her head.

She just looks so bloody miserable all the time

• Heart

Make a sandwich and stop being a pretentious hole with a fully cooked meal? Maybe get up off your arse instead of sitting down all day? Got the free hand to capture that pose though 😵💫.
She’s such a bleeping martyr

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.