Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same poses but now with her baby accessory. Still editing herself

Reactions: 6
She really is vile, imagine not changing your baby’s nappy for so long that it explodes, and then thinking it’s a funny story to tell people. It’s not funny George, you’re a lazy cow and that gorgeous baby deserves better

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
And who actually wanders round a food shop carrying a newborn like that?

She's ridiculous! Always has to be right and has to ram her point home! Try another carrier or get Robbie to carry her you absolute muppet...

Reactions: 7
Speaking of Robbie, has she shared a single picture of him with the baby since the initial birth photos? It’s all me me me me me. Where’s the pictures of Robbie having a cuddle with the baby lovingly taken by his wife?

Reactions: 16
I wonder what fuels her need to share these fairly mundane, every day type moments with 300k+ people. What’s the driver behind that urge? I honestly find her fascinating, in a pretty scary way, but fascinating nonetheless.

Reactions: 17
Am I missing something? Surely by anyone’s standards 6:30am is morning??? I get having a lie in and maybe her normal wake up isn’t until a bit later but you wouldn’t call past 6am night time and talk about “in the morning” would you?? Unless you’re not used to getting up until midday 🤷🏻‍♀️ Weird!!
She's used to rolling out of bed onto the sofa so I'm guessing she has zero concept of what getting up at a normal time means!

I wonder what fuels her need to share these fairly mundane, every day type moments with 300k+ people. What’s the driver behind that urge? I honestly find her fascinating, in a pretty scary way, but fascinating nonetheless.
She's the true definition of a narcissist...and she also has an extremely unhealthy addiction to SM and craves the attention that she gets. The fact that attention comes from faceless strangers is the most concerning fact..extremely sad that she appears to have no healthy friendships in real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Am I missing something? Surely by anyone’s standards 6:30am is morning??? I get having a lie in and maybe her normal wake up isn’t until a bit later but you wouldn’t call past 6am night time and talk about “in the morning” would you?? Unless you’re not used to getting up until midday 🤷🏻‍♀️ Weird!!
just wait until the toddler years you lazy cow! By 6:30am I’m already making breakfast and sorting the house out

I think I had the only toddler in the world who slept in. Up at 8! He's nearly 6 now and he still sleeps til 8/8.30 most days.

Most toddlers I knew were up for the day by 6 so she's a shock coming.

Reactions: 7
Always has to be something crude or gross with her ...why couldn't she have found the positive and said the wet nappy was worth all the extra unbroken sleep we both got ! ...oh yes because this is George we are talking about and her unhealthy obsession with telling strangers online all her child's bodily functions !

Reactions: 2
I think I had the only toddler in the world who slept in. Up at 8! He's nearly 6 now and he still sleeps til 8/8.30 most days.

Most toddlers I knew were up for the day by 6 so she's a shock coming.
Can I trade you! Mines a 6am waker 😩 although she is in bed for a good 7 hours so can’t complain too much!

Reactions: 3
I'm a lazy witch who will happily stay in bed til midday and even I'd just get up and call it morning if my baby woke me at 6am 😂

just wait until the toddler years you lazy cow! By 6:30am I’m already making breakfast and sorting the house out
Literally!!! My comment was spurred on by the fact I was up at 6am with my toddler and looked at her story around 8:30 and was very confused that 2 hours ago she was taking about it being the middle of the night 🤣

Reactions: 4
Why not make some easy lunches in advance, if the baby is asleep make a sandwich for tomorrow’s lunch, buy some ready meals that take two minutes in the microwave, she could put the baby in a sling we know she’s not got a problem eating while holding her and dropping food on her head.
George:

me-as-a-parent-oh-fuck-oh-well-chip-dip-on-babys-head-1457719829.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The irony of her flogging deodorant while admitting she’s stinking of piss and sour milk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.