Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then she couldn’t get pity points for infertility

Why not make some easy lunches in advance, if the baby is asleep make a sandwich for tomorrow’s lunch, buy some ready meals that take two minutes in the microwave, she could put the baby in a sling we know she’s not got a problem eating while holding her and dropping food on her head.

This would be more convincing if she actually looked at the baby
Sitting in her underwear like normal too?

Reactions: 4
Make a sandwich and stop being a pretentious hole with a fully cooked meal? Maybe get up off your arse instead of sitting down all day? Got the free hand to capture that pose though 😵💫.
She’s such a bleeping martyr
Exactly!! When we had our first I think I ate toast based meals 2/3 of the time for about 12 weeks because it was quick and easy and mostly possible to eat 1 handed so the attention could then go straight back on the new tiny baby that needed looking after! Why is she surprised that the baby needs feeding at random time?!

Reactions: 7

Why not make some easy lunches in advance, if the baby is asleep make a sandwich for tomorrow’s lunch, buy some ready meals that take two minutes in the microwave, she could put the baby in a sling we know she’s not got a problem eating while holding her and dropping food on her head.

She literally couldn't look anymore bloody miserable!

You are able to put the baby down while she sleeps you know George.

Also put some clothes on. I seem to recall seeing something about you might be breastfeeding somewhere but that doesn't mean you need to sit around taking photos of yourself in your pants all day.

Reactions: 7
She literally couldn't look anymore bloody miserable!

You are able to put the baby down while she sleeps you know George.

Also put some clothes on. I seem to recall seeing something about you might be breastfeeding somewhere but that doesn't mean you need to sit around taking photos of yourself in your pants all day.
But she needs to sit in her knickers for dramatic effect ! How would we know how hard done by she is if she's not still in her underwear in the afternoon!

Absolutely bloody clueless and tone deaf ! Imagine if she actually had a real life...you know the one where you behave like an adult, have a job, clean and take care of a home !

Her need to constantly play the victim for attention is beyond sad !

Reactions: 6
I lolled that she planned to go to the gym at a certain time to show her PT her baby and thank them for helping her lose weight pre-ivf (not that it was super noticeable?). But then due to feeding etc she would’ve got there too late and sacked it off. Does she not yet understand that feeds can be at any time, baby doesn’t care about your routine!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love breastfeeding and think it is beautiful but what is this need George has to show it EVERY SINGLE HOUR???

Reactions: 11
I lolled that she planned to go to the gym at a certain time to show her PT her baby and thank them for helping her lose weight pre-ivf (not that it was super noticeable?). But then due to feeding etc she would’ve got there too late and sacked it off. Does she not yet understand that feeds can be at any time, baby doesn’t care about your routine!
Why would her PT give a tit?

She’s reading here again, talking about getting some easy meals and preparing things in advance them posting about the baby hating the sling. Hi George 👋🏻

• Haha
She's what a month in and can't even seem to get dressed or move from the sofa is this where she's gonna wallow for the next 18 years. That poor never cuddled never latched properly start adulting George its actually tragic

She’d probably have more time to eat if she wasn’t talking into her phone all day

Or you know she could just get a Wrap or a baby carrier and do all the things she needs to and carry her baby! I managed to build a shed while I had my baby in a wrap

Reactions: 8
Or you know she could just get a Wrap or a baby carrier and do all the things she needs to and carry her baby! I managed to build a shed while I had my baby in a wrap
Of course they've tried it and she hated it 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course they've tried it and she hated it 🥱
Same way she apparently hates the bottle !

Always an excuse when people offer her alternatives, trying to help when she is moaning and playing the victim ! 🙄

Reactions: 9
41406FFF-9463-4755-8C4A-325AE4EE9DAE.jpeg
Leggings are so see through you can see her knickers from the front 🤣 can she not get some better quality #gifted ones?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.