Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
every day im more convinced she’s suffering with some sort of PnD and she hasn’t bonded like she thought she would..

Reactions: 4
But don't worry she had time to whip up a culinary masterpiece made of rice noodles, chicken, broccoli, courgette, honey, ginger, peanut butter, fish sauce, miso paste, chilli sauce, fresh lime and coriander.

It's no wonder the babies nappies are so bad 🤦‍♀️
the dish looked like she dumped the contents of one of the nappies on some noodles. 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The new post is nothing more than a comment trap! She wants every mum and their friends to comment to get her interaction up! Ergh
I couldn’t even bring myself to read her tripe properly

Reactions: 3
every day im more convinced she’s suffering with some sort of PnD and she hasn’t bonded like she thought she would..
Disagree she’s a narcissist and if she was struggling emotionally she’d tell everyone like her many pregnancy rage rants, she’s posting about feeling guilty because the baby needed feeding and she was asleep but she spends half her day sitting on the phone ignoring the baby other than feeding her badly.

She talks such tit about being talked into “candid” feeding photos when she spends all day filming herself with her tits out, I’m glad she’s breast feeding because she’s so grubby I wouldn’t trust her to clean bottles I hope they don’t give the baby a dummy because it’ll end up covered in cat hair.

I know my opinion probably won’t be popular but I don’t think ivf should be on the the especially when it’s only really accessible to cisgender heterosexual couples (or opposite sex partners) but I’ve not seen any of the ivf warriors talking about inequality for LGBTQ+ people. Of course infertility isn’t a choice but having children is.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know my opinion probably won’t be popular but I don’t think ivf should be on the the especially when it’s only really accessible to cisgender heterosexual couples (or opposite sex partners) but I’ve not seen any of the ivf warriors talking about inequality for LGBTQ+ people. Of course infertility isn’t a choice but having children is.
I totally respect you have your opinion and that you're honest about it. I just think not every case is cut and dried and simple.
I've worked since I was 16, paying into the system, never used the NHS other than the usual smears etc that we have to have, never claimed benefits; same with my partner. They deemed us good candidates as we're both fit, healthy and no previous children, so we were lucky I realise. I know having children is a choice, but the affect infertility has on you isn't something anyone can understand unless you've been through it. It really takes over your whole life. We didn't even go to the doctors until several years later so it's not like we just tried a few months and then said get the NHS to pay.

Reactions: 12
I totally respect you have your opinion and that you're honest about it. I just think not every case is cut and dried and simple.
I've worked since I was 16, paying into the system, never used the NHS other than the usual smears etc that we have to have, never claimed benefits; same with my partner. They deemed us good candidates as we're both fit, healthy and no previous children, so we were lucky I realise. I know having children is a choice, but the affect infertility has on you isn't something anyone can understand unless you've been through it. It really takes over your whole life. We didn't even go to the doctors until several years later so it's not like we just tried a few months and then said get the NHS to pay.
Have to agree with you here exact same situation as you with infertility and people not understanding the affect it has on you. It’s also it like people getting plastic surgery on the nhs….. that’s another argument really but as you said everyone’s entitled to their opinions on it.
Extremely lucky to have nhs Ivf but it’s not the same all over the country at all. Same sex couples can access nhs ivf where I live. I applaud The lady in the photo as she’s done a lot for the people of Peterborough and Cambridge to get ivf reinstated there for people

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Notice that on her post about breastfeeding the baby is on her side, yet whenever you see her on stories the poor thing is flat on her back twisting her neck

Reactions: 5
I can’t bear the implication that feeding with formula is somehow an easy option. News flash…baby still needs feeding every couple of hours, they throw up everywhere, the bottles needs constantly washing, sterilising and the organisation it requires to plan ahead and have things ready - coupled with the guilt and pressure put on you by health professionals. She thinks that formula feeding is for parents that ‘gave up’ and weren’t as tough as she is. No clue about the equally challenging time parents who formula feed have.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've seen more of this baby's face than half the babies I know in real life.

I also hate how she writes and doesn't use the world "and" so it's always "&" without a space between that and the following word. Makes me irrationally angry.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t bear the implication that feeding with formula is somehow an easy option. News flash…baby still needs feeding every couple of hours, they throw up everywhere, the bottles needs constantly washing, sterilising and the organisation it requires to plan ahead and have things ready - coupled with the guilt and pressure put on you by health professionals. She thinks that formula feeding is for parents that ‘gave up’ and weren’t as tough as she is. No clue about the equally challenging time parents who formula feed have.
With George I definitely think breast feeding is easier (specifically taking about George here) she seems to have had little trouble with breast feeding (poor latch mainly because she doesn’t hold her baby) yes it means only she can feed but she doesn’t have to make up feeds, clean bottles etc etc we know she’s lazy and grubby and Robbie isn’t there 24/7 to do it all.

I know infertility like any health issues is complex and people will always disagree about healthcare especially with the nhs given how stretched it is. I’m very against postcode lotteries health care should be the same no matter where you live or your gender or sexuality. I know this isn’t the space for political debates or nhs discussion it just felt relevant.

She finally has her long sought after baby and it seems she only can complain… And again with the “expert advice” Sit down George you know jack tit after a month.

in a same‑sex relationship, you can only get help after not becoming pregnant after 6 cycles of artificial insemination. This basically means you're having to fork out thousands before even being entitled to help.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She is bleeping unbearable. YOU LITERALLY HAVE A BABY, IF THAT'S NOT THE CURE FOR INFERTILITY THEN WHAT IS?!

I swear to god, I never get riled by dipshits on social media but she'd test the patience of a saint. I don't know how Robbie puts up with it.

Some of us will never have children. I didn't have a mother either. Guess what - sometimes you just get what you bleeping get in life.

She's an utterly self absorbed, ungrateful, tone deaf, unpleasant emotional vampire of a person.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Disagree she’s a narcissist and if she was struggling emotionally she’d tell everyone like her many pregnancy rage rants, she’s posting about feeling guilty because the baby needed feeding and she was asleep but she spends half her day sitting on the phone ignoring the baby other than feeding her badly.

She talks such tit about being talked into “candid” feeding photos when she spends all day filming herself with her tits out, I’m glad she’s breast feeding because she’s so grubby I wouldn’t trust her to clean bottles I hope they don’t give the baby a dummy because it’ll end up covered in cat hair.

I held my tongue regarding that stupid Tiktok because my opinion was exactly that - we don't need children to live full or functional, comfortable healthy lives, unlike the reasons for most NHS treatment....

Reactions: 4
She is bleeping unbearable. YOU LITERALLY HAVE A BABY, IF THAT'S NOT THE CURE FOR INFERTILITY THEN WHAT IS?!

I swear to god, I never get riled by dipshits on social media but she'd test the patience of a saint. I don't know how Robbie puts up with it.

Some of us will never have children. I didn't have a mother either. Guess what - sometimes you just get what you bleeping get in life.

She's an utterly self absorbed, ungrateful, tone deaf, unpleasant emotional vampire of a person.
If she had 10 kids it still wouldn’t be enough and she’d still post the same stuff.

I don’t have much else to say because many people have posted exactly how I feel about her. Horrible. I can’t even imagine people who cannot have children who want them desperately being able to follow her and and understand her posts.

Reactions: 11
I empathise with anyone struggling with infertility, or struggling generally, but nobody needs a child, not in the same way they need a kidney or a liver or treatment for cancer or whatever.

We all want things we can't necessarily have. How much more pity and attention does she want.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.