Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s already moaning about this. She JUST had a baby??

she almost seems to want a baby yet still get all the sympathy and attention for infertility. Yes secondary infertility is a thing, and very difficult, but why are you talking about it already??
Because she likes having something to moan about!!
when she says she’s “sick” of comments like this, how many people have actually said this to her? I’d guess at no more than one!

Wouldn’t surprise me if she did something like this
Definitely something she’d do for the shock factor! 😴

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she’s already moaning about this. She JUST had a baby??

she almost seems to want a baby yet still get all the sympathy and attention for infertility. Yes secondary infertility is a thing, and very difficult, but why are you talking about it already??
She's bleeping unbearable.

I'm 36, single, not batshit, but realistically will likely at this point never have a baby, but when I had a colposcopy earlier this year the nurse said, "you never know, there's still time!"

Do I need to complain that the nurse wasn't sympathetic enough to me as a sad single fucker who hasn't found some bleeping wet blanket head to impregnate me?

She has the most privileged life and is so narcissistic there's no situation she can't victimise herself in.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Never been spoken to so much about contraception than after having a baby but not everyone has your entire medical history to hand. Just wait a few years when random people are asking when you are having a second.
I can definitely believe they talk to you about contraception after baby cause I know a lot of people think breastfeeding is enough, maybe she's twisted that into "they're expecting me to have a second baby"?

Reactions: 5
She's bleeping unbearable.

I'm 36, single, not batshit, but realistically will likely at this point never have a baby, but when I had a colposcopy earlier this year the nurse said, "you never know, there's still time!"

Do I need to complain that the nurse wasn't sympathetic enough to me as a sad single fucker who hasn't found some bleeping wet blanket head to impregnate me?

She has the most privileged life and is so narcissistic there's no situation she can't victimise herself in.
Yes!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Hit the nail on the head! She uses any opportunity to victimise herself!
what a sad negative life she must lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can definitely believe they talk to you about contraception after baby cause I know a lot of people think breastfeeding is enough, maybe she's twisted that into "they're expecting me to have a second baby"?
Also, because she is the absolute centre of the universe (!) she had probably not even considered that a lot of the healthcare workers she'll encounter will be seeing loads of people in the course of a day so probably just repeat the same things automatically because they're seeing people day in day out and don't have time to tailor every word they say to each patient's individual circumstances. It would be wonderful if every nurse had time to read someone's notes cover to cover and know every single detail of every patient's entire history but there isn't time!! She treats everything as a personal attack and not just "that nurse will have asked every person they've seen about x, y or z".

Reactions: 16
I don’t believe any medical person would be going on about seeing you at the next baby unless it came up that you are planning more!! All they care about is mum and baby/babies at the time. Why would they even hint towards you having another when they would of sat and listen to your story or read it or just wouldn’t say it!!
it’s not like the hairdressers!!
Also of course she had a bad night…. Definitely reading here surprise surprise

Reactions: 6
God she is such a misery arse. I'm the first to guffaw at new mums/mums to infants having that dopey yet sweet exhausted expression, but considering the slog she's had to even have this baby, she is one hard faced cow!!

Reactions: 4
So I had my baby this week and before being discharged I was given a “contraception after birth” leaflet. I kindly told her not to worry as me and my husband can’t conceive naturally; as to why we had IVF and had to use a donor. The nurse simply said “we just have to give this to everyone - so sorry”, I took the leaflet and didn’t make a fuss. Because guess what George? The NHS is understaffed and over worked, especially in the maternity wards currently and the last thing they want or need is some self victimising douchebag kicking a fuss up about a standard conversation they’re told to have 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So I had my baby this week and before being discharged I was given a “contraception after birth” leaflet. I kindly told her not to worry as me and my husband can’t conceive naturally; as to why we had IVF and had to use a donor. The nurse simply said “we just have to give this to everyone - so sorry”, I took the leaflet and didn’t make a fuss. Because guess what George? The NHS is understaffed and over worked, especially in the maternity wards currently and the last thing they want or need is some self victimising douchebag kicking a fuss up about a standard conversation they’re told to have 🥴
Congratulations on your little ones arrival.
I'm shocked no one close to George can see how mentally unwell she is I'm guessing her step mother does maybe

Reactions: 6
Not sticking up for her as it she is irritating as a bout of thrush but when I had my eldest the midwife did say about seeing me again soon(they were right in my case). I can see how it could be insensitive but as someone who is now not able to have more children you have to let this stuff go, not everyone knows or has time to look back through your medical notes.

Reactions: 5
Not sticking up for her as it she is irritating as a bout of thrush but when I had my eldest the midwife did say about seeing me again soon(they were right in my case). I can see how it could be insensitive but as someone who is now not able to have more children you have to let this stuff go, not everyone knows or has time to look back through your medical notes.
She's just one of those annoying people that can start a fight in an empty room ! She also always, always misinterprets situation in order to play the fat victim card...I don't believe half of what she says with regards to her being fat shamed especially as she is on the smaller plus size. Imo it's her negative attitude and this insane need to always be right or the Billy big balls know it all in any given situation that pisses people off and gets their backs up !

Nothing to do with her being ' fat ' ...

I'm sure the medical professional was just doing their job, they have an obligation to point out that breast feeding is not a form of contraception, but predictable as always George took it as a personal slight and has dragged it all over her SM for attention!

Reactions: 8
She's just one of those annoying people that can start a fight in an empty room ! She also always, always misinterprets situation in order to play the fat victim card...I don't believe half of what she says with regards to her being fat shamed especially as she is on the smaller plus size. Imo it's her negative attitude and this insane need to always be right or the Billy big balls know it all in any given situation that pisses people off and gets their backs up !

Nothing to do with her being ' fat ' ...

I'm sure the medical professional was just doing their job, they have an obligation to point out that breast feeding is not a form of contraception, but predictable as always George took it as a personal slight and has dragged it all over her SM for attention!
I’m a lot bigger than she is and don’t think I’ve had half the negativity she claims to have had

Reactions: 7
The flipside to being given contraceptive advice when you've had IVF is pregnancy can happen. My aunt and uncle had twins, a boy and a girl, and were like, yep we're done. And then 15 months later they had another without IVF and very much unplanned. They were thrilled but having three so close together was really hard work. My uncle looked like he'd ages 2 decades in the space of four years.

Reactions: 9
The flipside to being given contraceptive advice when you've had IVF is pregnancy can happen. My aunt and uncle had twins, a boy and a girl, and were like, yep we're done. And then 15 months later they had another without IVF and very much unplanned. They were thrilled but having three so close together was really hard work. My uncle looked like he'd ages 2 decades in the space of four years.
Well according to her, the doormat..I mean husband ! Is firing blanks so unlikely she will conceive naturally but who knows what the actual truth is with her. She's very good at being deceptive and lying which she's proved again with her ridiculous behaviour since she gave birth 3 weeks ago !

I’ve follow FFFB for a number of years but i’m
starting to get a bit irritated with her pregnancy and baby posts. She dismisses others and acts like her experience is the only one to exists. Yes, you gave birth naturally and are managing to breast feed but sometimes some people just don’t have a choice.

Wonder if this was directed at George?
It must be incredibly difficult for Hayley who lost any chance of carrying a baby at the same time as George got pregnant. I always thought Hayley was more invested in their friendship than George was though. And George spends so much time moaning about something she is so bloody lucky to have

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.