Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does a tree falling in the woods make a noise if nobody is around to hear it?
Did an influencer have a baby if they don’t constant post about it? Etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Good to see she's spending a lot of time sitting in that chair in the cold baby room with all her gadgets and snacks...... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Normal me having just had a baby: posts one "here's the baby I just had folks" post to insta. Enjoys newborn. Radio silence.

Huge annoying influencer Mrs Hinch: posts one "here's the baby I just had folks" to insta. Enjoys newborn. Radio silence.

Mediocre, not even 500k followers influencer Georgina: Announces absolute anonymity of her baby, no d.o.b, no name, definitely no face pictures. PrIvAcY. Yet carries on uploading story after boring story. Lots of cringe forced smiling photos. Angry posts about stuff that probably didn't happen with health professionals. Staged breastfeeding pics. Constantly showing pics (including face) of baby. Constantly doing this boring narration of what it's like to have a newborn despite the fact NO ONE asked for it as she is not the only woman to give birth in the whole universe. Just enjoy your damn baby ffs, and stop calling her wonky you absolute moron. It's not cute and it's not funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think it is probably, what George lacks is self awareness and empathy she was able to carry a baby and Hayley will never have that. She really does need to acknowledge how fortunate she is
It’s absolute cruelty. If my best friend had been through that I couldn’t make my every post about this baby and about MY PAIN of infertility. God its so selfish. Especially as she never seems to show any gratitude about having the poor thing. Just wants to keep playing the victim. Using baby as an Insta prop. And doesn’t seem to give a tit about her friend.

Reactions: 6
It’s absolute cruelty. If my best friend had been through that I couldn’t make my every post about this baby and about MY PAIN of infertility. God its so selfish. Especially as she never seems to show any gratitude about having the poor thing. Just wants to keep playing the victim. Using baby as an Insta prop. And doesn’t seem to give a tit about her friend.
Absolutely. I'd be silent for the rest of my llfe before I hurt my best mate, honestly.

Reactions: 2
As usual George is tweeting out her arse, whether or not you agree with controlled crying it’s not about thinking the baby is being manipulative it’s intended to teach them to self soothe it’s also not done this early. She’s just trying to be
Babies grow hun. Especially when you lie about when they were born…
I hate it when adults say baby in my tummy, you didn’t bleeping eat it

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn't even look like she likes that baby. I've never thought myself hugely maternal but if I had a newborn I think I'd be besotted and my phone would be forgotten.
I was besotted with mine but when he was little I was very, very lonely and on my phone a lot while I fed him. Not on social media but I did use forums a lot for community as I felt so alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was besotted with mine but when he was little I was very, very lonely and on my phone a lot while I fed him. Not on social media but I did use forums a lot for community as I felt so alone.
She doesn’t have friends or a support network because she’s an insufferable twit.

Ah the expert on child rearing putting Twitter huns in their place, was tempted to point out that it’s not some older generation that didn’t know better but cba getting blocked

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is she proclaiming on something she’s not doing?

Had a baby *2 weeks: total expert. Pique George.

*2 months who knows who cares

Reactions: 13
Does Twitter not count as online / social media ? She has literally shown her babies face from every angle on there!? She's an absolute joke !

Reactions: 9
What about dialogue with different lived experiences. Might learn something.

Millennials who live their life primarily online do not seem to have the faculties, or critical thinking to stop and listen, respectfully disagree or even move their own dial a little. I find it very interesting how this load of “you do” hun proceed through life slicing and dicing or ripping down doesn’t match their worldview As if you know anything much at that age. I am old as God and I keep it fluid, I never think I know it all or I’ve got the full picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree that cry it out is horrible and never did it with my own children. The difference is, having had 3 children, one of whom took hours to get to sleep every night for a long time and still woke in the night until gone 3 years old I can actually see why people might feel like they have no other option. She is talking from the expert view of someone who has one newborn plus a supportive partner.

Reactions: 10
I've been lurking in here for a while and I have to say she's really not a nice person. I unfollowed her a year or so ago because she's just horrid. She's always on SM because she clearly has no friends and I'm laughing to myself at all her pontificating about her baby expertise, it's barely woke up yet, she's in for a rude awakening!

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure no one lets a newborn cry it out. So judgy. Also if you read Cribsheet by Emily Oster she summarises the evidence - there is very little evidence cry it out harms children and a fair amount that says it doesn’t.

That being said I was judgy like George too (but I kept it to myself!!) until I had 9 month old that woke every 45 minutes all night and I hadn’t slept more than 2 hours in about 6 months. I did gradual retreat and yes, baby cried.

For someone that was all on board with fed is best and don’t judge bottle feeders this seems really awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.