Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw that and thought why is she so disgusting? Why does she have to innuendo and sexualise everything? She turns something so natural and normal into something grubby - I would be so disappointed if she were my daughter or sister
Considering at one point she claimed those who followed her where mainly perverts in her inbox and then posts tit like this…

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20211028-095402_Twitter.jpg

Sorry if this has already been posted but something makes me think her bestie is posting about our george

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She just cant help herself, posting about using a vibrator on breasts to ease mastitis...why are you sexualising breastfeeding constantly George? Its bleeping grim! :sick: I'm sure her midwife was shocked ( and horrified, I know Iam )

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 832946
Sorry if this has already been posted but something makes me think her bestie is posting about our george
I think it is probably, what George lacks is self awareness and empathy she was able to carry a baby and Hayley will never have that. She really does need to acknowledge how fortunate she is

Reactions: 7
She's one of those people who was so fixated on having a baby simply because it was something she couldn't have. Now the baby is here she still won't be happy.

I have an acquaintance who did similar. Tried for a baby for ages without really knowing why she wanted one, and now the baby is here both her and her husband are miserable. People who are just used to having everything they want on demand and its suddenly a great injustice when stuff doesn't come easy.

Reactions: 12
She just cant help herself, posting about using a vibrator on breasts to ease mastitis...why are you sexualising breastfeeding constantly George? Its bleeping grim! :sick: I'm sure her midwife was shocked ( and horrified, I know Iam )
She's beyond grim!

Reactions: 2
Haylay posted something yesterday or the day before about feeling.depreeessed as everything in the last year or so had got to her. I thought then it was George being unable to talk about anything other than pregnancy and babies had a hand in that. She is so insensitive. When she first announced she was pregnant she said she wouldn't be holding back.so if what she was saying was painful to unfollow her. I wondered if that was directed at Hayley

Reactions: 6
Haylay posted something yesterday or the day before about feeling.depreeessed as everything in the last year or so had got to her. I thought then it was George being unable to talk about anything other than pregnancy and babies had a hand in that. She is so insensitive. When she first announced she was pregnant she said she wouldn't be holding back.so if what she was saying was painful to unfollow her. I wondered if that was directed at Hayley
I think there’s far more nuance to it than that there maybe some grains of truth in there.

Hayley doesn’t strike me as the type to be tackling something via the means of internet bon mots.

FFFB isn’t setting herself on fire to warm anyone, anyway. There’s no connection there.

Reactions: 2
I think there’s far more nuance to it than that there maybe some grains of truth in there.

Hayley doesn’t strike me as the type to be tackling something via the means of internet bon mots.

FFFB isn’t setting herself on fire to warm anyone, anyway. There’s no connection there.
Oh definitely more to it than that. Hayley's been through a dreadful time so feeling depressed is to be expected.

Reactions: 1
The flipside to being given contraceptive advice when you've had IVF is pregnancy can happen. My aunt and uncle had twins, a boy and a girl, and were like, yep we're done. And then 15 months later they had another without IVF and very much unplanned. They were thrilled but having three so close together was really hard work. My uncle looked like he'd ages 2 decades in the space of four years.
Babies grow hun. Especially when you lie about when they were born…
you kidding me, I could fit into her tummy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God I thought she couldn’t possibly be more of a bore than during her pregnancy but here we are… 🙄

She doesn't even look like she likes that baby. I've never thought myself hugely maternal but if I had a newborn I think I'd be besotted and my phone would be forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.