Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is beyond revolting.

And incorrect. Baby should be sucking breast, not nipple.

twit.
Again, I've got friends who will message me and say, "sorry I didn't reply, I had a baby hanging off my tit and couldn't reach my phone" or whatever, but we're close and they wouldn't say it in public. She needs some friends.

Reactions: 6
I just saw that and thought why is she so disgusting? Why does she have to innuendo and sexualise everything? She turns something so natural and normal into something grubby - I would be so disappointed if she were my daughter or sister
I agree. The last thing breastfeeding needs is any form of sexualising. So many people are put off breastfeeding because of how breasts have been sexualised in recent years and it contributes to our dismal rates of breastfeeding in the UK.

I think its actually wholly irresponsible of an influencer (regardless of how insignificant they are) to make such vile comments even in jest.

she’s just so vulgar.
I’m not particularly prudish or delicate, but her choices of language make me cringe. Does she think she’s funny?
The sad thing is, as she has no friends and just has that creepy husband to talk to she probably does find herself witty and hilarious.

We

Reactions: 16
She's just keeps hitting new lows, so distasteful to sexualise a baby and her feeding she really doesn't help remove the stigma

Reactions: 11
She probably hasn't worked out that the nappies also have a line which can tell you if they're wet no need for babies to have overfilled nappies. If the baby has nappy rash that bad already I'd be concerned or she needs to see a GP to make sure it's not thrush
She probably doesn't clean or wash the baby correctly. Poor little thing.

• Sad
So she goes out to have a milkshake m so she can breastfeed at the same time to make a “witty” picture to post on Instagram?? It’s a baby, not a fashion accessory you absolute bleep.

Reactions: 9
It took her such a long time to notice her baby was trying desperately to get some attention after the feed. stop talking to your phone and give your longed for child your full attention!

• Sad
She is beyond revolting.

twit.
What the duck is wrong with her!!!
I’m a breastfeeding advocate and currently breastfeeding a toddler but WHY with this sexualising of her bleeping kid? On a platform that she KNOWS harbours full on perves, this is doing the complete opposite of protecting her child!

Again, I've got friends who will message me and say, "sorry I didn't reply, I had a baby hanging off my tit and couldn't reach my phone" or whatever, but we're close and they wouldn't say it in public. She needs some friends.
“Baby hanging off my tit” doesn’t sound sexualised though (IMO, ive used this phrase 🤣) “up having my nips sucked” sounds sexual, and completely inappropriate when talking about a baby! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s vile!

Reactions: 13
What the duck is wrong with her!!!
I’m a breastfeeding advocate and currently breastfeeding a toddler but WHY with this sexualising of her bleeping kid? On a platform that she KNOWS harbours full on perves, this is doing the complete opposite of protecting her child!

“Baby hanging off my tit” doesn’t sound sexualised though (IMO, ive used this phrase 🤣) “up having my nips sucked” sounds sexual, and completely inappropriate when talking about a baby! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s vile!
Yes, you're right. I wouldn't even mind what she said if she'd said it to her husband or a friend, but as you say (and by her own admission), half her followers are bleeping disgusting men. 🤢

Reactions: 7
I’m sure we are in for a load of stories highlighting inappropriate comments she receives on her breastfeeding posts

Reactions: 7
I’m sure we are in for a load of stories highlighting inappropriate comments she receives on her breastfeeding posts
Oh of course! Because she is the only woman who has ever done this in public. Christ she is just such a complete bellend!

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s already moaning about this. She JUST had a baby??

she almost seems to want a baby yet still get all the sympathy and attention for infertility. Yes secondary infertility is a thing, and very difficult, but why are you talking about it already??
I’ve never known anyone to say ‘see you in a few years’ after you’ve had a baby! She just makes this up for attention, they’d never say that as they have training about infertility and people who can only have one baby.
Christ she makes me so angry

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she’s already moaning about this. She JUST had a baby??

she almost seems to want a baby yet still get all the sympathy and attention for infertility. Yes secondary infertility is a thing, and very difficult, but why are you talking about it already??
Yea cos they'll do right after birth at the new birth or 6 week check she just has to highlight she's had IVF maybe look after your daughter

Reactions: 5
What about all the people who don’t want more than one? Feels like an odd thing for anyone to say anything about a second

Reactions: 4
She don’t realise sleep is going to get harder the more the baby develops. Love she hints my loooong labour I had no sleep :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
She is beyond revolting.

twit.
Maybe it’s Robbie, there was a program about women breastfeeding their partners.

She’s banging on about infertility when she’s just had a baby, nice way to rub it in the faces of people who can’t have ivf or didn’t get pregnant from it, don’t celebrate having had the miracle baby you were so desperate for just whine on Twitter about how hard infertility is.

Reactions: 14
Never been spoken to so much about contraception than after having a baby but not everyone has your entire medical history to hand. Just wait a few years when random people are asking when you are having a second.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.