Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve ever encountered anything like this before. I cannot see the logic or thought process behind it. Just go offline for a while?! Plenty of influencers do when they have babies.

Reactions: 7
So Robbie still has a personal Instagram account ? Because his old account was transformed in Robbie astro.

Is she still acting like she hasn’t given birth? I saw a friend of mine shared robbies photo from his Instagram walking out the hospital holding the baby maybe like a week ago or even 5 days I can’t remember the date now.
Why wouldn’t she just go silent on stories instead of pretending the baby wasn’t here yet. I have clearly missed a lot of things on the thread!

Reactions: 1
I thought he only had his space account too, it’s the only one she tags him in anyway.

Reactions: 3
She's a bit frenzied on the Internet, she's not a serial killer.

She's a successful woman with a family and a large following, I'm not convinced it's hugely stigmatising for anyone to be compared to her.
Are we talking about the same person? She’s a blogger who hasn’t blogged in years, all her photoshoots are vanity projects, self promotion or working with friends, she sits around moaning all day, she blagged money from followers then hers and her husbands fining paid for her to have ivf because she didn’t want to wait for the nhs, she’s constantly telling everyone that the infertility issue is with Robbie not her, she thinks she’s the expert on everything and posts potentially damaging things online that she’s not qualified to talk about and scaring people who are pregnant and she’s not potentially pretending to still be pregnant when she’s had the baby. How is that successful or someone you’d want to be compared to?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are we talking about the same person? She’s a blogger who hasn’t blogged in years, all her photoshoots are vanity projects, self promotion or working with friends, she sits around moaning all day, she blagged money from followers then hers and her husbands fining paid for her to have ivf because she didn’t want to wait for the nhs, she’s constantly telling everyone that the infertility issue is with Robbie not her, she thinks she’s the expert on everything and posts potentially damaging things online that she’s not qualified to talk about and scaring people who are pregnant and she’s not potentially pretending to still be pregnant when she’s had the baby. How is that successful or someone you’d want to be compared to?
Well said. And that’s only scratching the surface. She’s harmful IMO.
seeing the lengths she’s gone to to deceive her large following proves she’s capable of pretty calculated things. Scary!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Still can't believe she's a carrying on, enough already, someone close to her needs to step in before she regrets how she spent the first few weeks of her babies life, deceiving and still constantly posting on all social medias!

Reactions: 4
Still can't believe she's a carrying on, enough already, someone close to her needs to step in before she regrets how she spent the first few weeks of her babies life, deceiving and still constantly posting on all social medias!
Such odd behaviour. Her photographer commented love hearts on her most recent grid post of her bump as well. How are people not seeing this is strange?!

Reactions: 3
Such odd behaviour. Her photographer commented love hearts on her most recent grid post of her bump as well. How are people not seeing this is strange?!
They just think she's nothing be upfront and honest, they wouldn't ever think she'd do this

Reactions: 1
For all that she's doing better than I am with my full time job and no money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well it’s a girl…..because you’ve had her. I can’t comprehend going onto Instagram and creating polls about subjects that you know have already happened. I believe she’s had it, the rants have gone right down, it’s all very inoffensive content and 90% of what she was posting sitting on her arse found nothing

I can’t see any loyal follower not finding this absolutely mental.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Deleted already seriously how she got time with a new born feeding with a phone in hand she needs help all this pretence is ridiculous
She is cooked !

Why lie ? Why? And on her Twitter too which I’ve never looked at ! State of it.

She must be absolutely fuming that the secret is out on tattle 🤣. Hope her friends, the ones she has left after being such an asshole during her ivf, think she’s a fucken idiot.

To be fair - up feeding a newborn at 5am means you have a lot of time to piss about on your phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.