Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get my head around this at all, if she’s genuinely had the baby and is carrying on this charade then she needs help.
If she hasn’t had the baby and is somehow managing to feed a load of misinformation through tattle then she also needs help!

Reactions: 6
Someone call her out on Twitter please

Funny how she always says she doesn’t exercise to lose weight then she’s in a gym advert going on about it not being ‘just’ about weightloss.

Birth and death records are public domain in England she literally can’t keep the DOB off the internet. Pretty sad to have a baby just so you get constant attention.

Wow. She is a walking personality disorder.

It's genuinely worrying.
Can we not throw PD terms around or say classic PD behaviour please, it’s really insulting and harmful to people with a PD. I don’t give a duck about George and her don’t diagnose me online crap but saying she’s a walking PD adds to the stereotypes that are often false and most people really aren’t like her.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She had been diagnosed I thought. Plus the narcissism is for real for days anyway.

Reactions: 1
If she’s had the baby, if she admits to pre records etc I reckon she’ll totally manage to spin it. Not for us, but I think anyone who still likes her is gonna be like yeah totally justified, you do you mama

Reactions: 2
Someone call her out on Twitter please

Funny how she always says she doesn’t exercise to lose weight then she’s in a gym advert going on about it not being ‘just’ about weightloss.

Birth and death records are public domain in England she literally can’t keep the DOB off the internet. Pretty sad to have a baby just so you get constant attention.

Can we not throw PD terms around or say classic PD behaviour please, it’s really insulting and harmful to people with a PD. I don’t give a duck about George and her don’t diagnose me online crap but saying she’s a walking PD adds to the stereotypes that are often false and most people really aren’t like her.
She's a bit frenzied on the Internet, she's not a serial killer.

She's a successful woman with a family and a large following, I'm not convinced it's hugely stigmatising for anyone to be compared to her.

She's a bit frenzied on the Internet, she's not a serial killer.

She's a successful woman with a family and a large following, I'm not convinced it's hugely stigmatising for anyone to be compared to her.
Not sure I would use the word successful to describe her tbh ! And her following is not a true reflection on the number of real people that actually follow her, her poor engagement reflects that.

Reactions: 1
Not sure I would use the word successful to describe her tbh ! And her following is not a true reflection on the number of real people that actually follow her, her poor engagement reflects that.
She's successful enough to be able afford to sit at home all day and talk at her phone 😂

Reactions: 4
If she’s had the baby, if she admits to pre records etc I reckon she’ll totally manage to spin it. Not for us, but I think anyone who still likes her is gonna be like yeah totally justified, you do you mama
But are they actually pre records ? She's not using the past tense in her speech, far from it ...she's actually speaking like it's today ...completely and utterly pointless and her only intent is to deceive !

She's successful enough to be able afford to sit at home all day and talk at her phone 😂
True ! Or you could argue she has a husband that works !

I wouldn’t class her relying on her husbands salary as successful 😂 I could easily sit at home doing nothing and we could live off my husbands salary so I wouldn’t class that as successful by any stretch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve changed my mind I’m not buying it that she’s had the baby to be honest

I’ve changed my mind I’m not buying it that she’s had the baby to be honest
I think she has the people on here would have no reason to lie, and unless she borrowed a baby for photo’s the evidence does seem to be there.
I get it though, it’s hard to believe someone is that downright ODD to continue on this lie! Proper bonkers!

To be fair the amount she used to post on her stories has dramatically reduced, it’s one (pre-recorded?) pregnancy type talk and then a few shares where as usually she would run everyone through her completely boring day and have several rants!
I have a feeling she’s going to announce the baby’s birth and pretend she’s just given birth in a couple of weeks! But how would she be able to keep up the lie that she’s just given birth when it’ll likely be a few weeks on? If she’s not showing the baby’s face ok, maybe not that obvious but newborns have a distinctive curled up posture, a lot different to a few week old.
Could she be doing this so she comes across as “doing well/looking well” for just given birth… who the hell knows what goes through that head of hers.
batshit crazy!

But are they actually pre records ? She's not using the past tense in her speech, far from it ...she's actually speaking like it's today ...completely and utterly pointless and her only intent is to deceive !
Yeah I mean prerecords or basically anything that implies she’s still pregnant
Can’t decide if I believe it or not I keep changing my mind!

Yeah I mean prerecords or basically anything that implies she’s still pregnant
Can’t decide if I believe it or not I keep changing my mind!
This is where I’m at, on the one hand it just seems too far fetched but then the stuff on here plus the fact that she’s gone so quiet lately has me wondering

Her latest ad for Superdrug her voice sounds very hoarse. I know when I gave birth my voice was like that for a couple of weeks after, from all the screaming 🤣
Definitely doesn’t sound her usual self, also
The selfie that followed her face is no where near as swollen as it had been.

Reactions: 3
Her stories have dropped right down. She used to have tiny dots for full days worth of stories and they've stopped around the same time these rumors have appeared so definitely makes sense.

Reactions: 10
Is she still acting like she hasn’t given birth? I saw a friend of mine shared robbies photo from his Instagram walking out the hospital holding the baby maybe like a week ago or even 5 days I can’t remember the date now.
Why wouldn’t she just go silent on stories instead of pretending the baby wasn’t here yet. I have clearly missed a lot of things on the thread!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is she still acting like she hasn’t given birth? I saw a friend of mine shared robbies photo from his Instagram walking out the hospital holding the baby maybe like a week ago or even 5 days I can’t remember the date now.
Why wouldn’t she just go silent on stories instead of pretending the baby wasn’t here yet. I have clearly missed a lot of things on the thread!
If this is true then she’s very sad and I actually feel sorry for her. More bothered about keeping her Instagram persona alive than enjoying her newborn with her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.