Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo many comments from people genuinely loving being along the journey with her, those poor fuckers have no idea!! I really feel for those followers who are going through similar ivf journeys thinking she's a great person to follow when in reality she's lying to all of them, I just don't get how it sits right with her, plus what a ballache trying to keep up with a Web of lies when you're a new mum!!!! Like what a waste of energy...

Reactions: 4
The continual calling people out over unsolicited advice is nasty.
Mums try to help other mums.
Just ignore it if you don’t like it.

Reactions: 12
Literally get off the internet and she won’t get unsolicited advice ( also sometimes known as solidarity). The addiction is all with this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I guarantee she will be the fountain of unsolicited advice with any pregnant women she knows in future.

Reactions: 7
That’s what drives me mad. Moans she doesn’t like advice but spouts off loads of ridiculous ‘advice’ to her followers! The crap she has come out with is actually crazy. So much shaming other mums to be about their choices and how what she is doing is correct and loves her child more because it’s IVF. That always winds me up the most!!

Reactions: 9
I guarantee she will be the fountain of unsolicited advice with any pregnant women she knows in future.
She already does with the tit she’s been saying all through her pregnancy like it’s fact! She is the queen of contradictions!

Reactions: 2
If she has had the baby, it must be killing her not being able to come on line and impart all her expertise of how she singlehandedly delivered her child and all the other gross details she can't help herself with sharing ! Guaranteed it won't have been drama free !

• Haha
If she has had the baby, it must be killing her not being able to come on line and impart all her expertise of how she singlehandedly delivered her child and all the other gross details she can't help herself with sharing ! Guaranteed it won't have been drama free !
I think she’s had some kind of mental break around no longer being pregnant and is dragging it out…

Reactions: 5
Her follower numbers are really dropping, you’d think she’d want to announce the baby to get them back up?

Just out of interest to those who’ve said they’ve seen the announcement, has she said the name? I’m not asking to know what it is but just curious if she’s kept to what she’s said about not putting it out there

Reactions: 1
I think she’s had some kind of mental break around no longer being pregnant and is dragging it out…
Well the rate she's going with her current storyline she's gonna have to give birth at some point or Guinness world records are going to be in touch about her having the longest pregnancy in history!!! She's an idiot!!

• Haha
Her follower numbers are really dropping, you’d think she’d want to announce the baby to get them back up?

Just out of interest to those who’ve said they’ve seen the announcement, has she said the name? I’m not asking to know what it is but just curious if she’s kept to what she’s said about not putting it out there
Yes she has announced her name on her Facebook

Reactions: 1
It’s kind of fascinating though, I’m waiting to see what happens and then will be unfollowing her(I should have unfollowed her before now tbh) because frankly I don’t need to see her acting like she knows everything about motherhood and shooting down anyone who dares to offer advice.

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure she said she will be keeping child’s “name, face & dob OFF THE INTERNET” but Facebook doesn’t count though? Make it make sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm gonna guess Lyra, from Philip Pullman's Dark Materials trilogy.
If its that name...not difficult to guess if you have followed her for any amount of time !

So much for her protecting her child from SM..that lasted all of what ... 1 day ?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.