Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 she’s grubby & tubby, we still feel sorry for her poor hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’d get some sort of justification for it all from ‘ the fat doctor’

If she was so informed and so knowledgable like she preaches, she would know she’s well within her rights to decline this and say no. She doesn’t need to find articles about it, you are always allowed to decline treatment.
I found the Dr stories so weird - basically discrediting them for being cautious? Maybe if she wasn’t piling the weight on and not moving, it wouldn’t be so hard for her to walk about and cause her own heart rate to sky rocket

If she was so informed and so knowledgable like she preaches, she would know she’s well within her rights to decline this and say no. She doesn’t need to find articles about it, you are always allowed to decline treatment.
I found the Dr stories so weird - basically discrediting them for being cautious? Maybe if she wasn’t piling the weight on and not moving, it wouldn’t be so hard for her to walk about and cause her own heart rate to sky rocket
Yeah what was that about. She was physically broken the next day from walking around the hospital? And yet her pregnancy is “textbook” and not affected by weight? And she was borderline doctor bashing. These “over-cautious” doctors just want what’s best for their patients - and guess what, they’ve seen when things go horribly wrong and want to avoid it happening again.

Like many women the doctors had to rush in to help get my baby out and there wasn’t time for me to ask about alternatives or think about it. Thank god they were there and did what needed to be done!

Reactions: 8
She needs to never refer to this as a “second birth partner”. It’s bullshit. It’s a photographer. “We might never share the photographs”. Ok. Sureeee. Within a week they will be up. I wonder if the hospital know the second birth partner is a photographer
When she starts setting up a tripod, extra lighting and doing George's hair and makeup they may have a good idea she's not her birthing partner 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she’s posting lots of birth photography now I assume in response in the resounding no she got on her poll.
The majority of birth photography I’ve seen has always either been at home or in the US where you are paying for the labour anyway. Not seen many nhs ward photography

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I see she’s posting lots of birth photography now I assume in response in the resounding no she got on her poll.
The majority of birth photography I’ve seen has always either been at home or in the US where you are paying for the labour anyway. Not seen many nhs ward photography
It's what she always does ...she can never be wrong and then does this weird hammering her point home til you submit to her point of view... every one around her must just cave in to shut her up !

Perhaps once she eventually grows up she will have the sense and courage of her convictions and to not constantly want everyone to agree with her in order to be happy.

She's beyond dislike able!

She said her new hospital's policy is to induce around 39 weeks if your BMI is high. And I think she said that during that 1st appt at the new hospital the Dr thought the baby's heart rate was too high that's why she had to be monitored, but then after said that the Dr was basically overreacting and there wasn't any need for monitoring 🤷‍♀️
Surely if there was an issue with the babies heart rate she would be in being monitored? Is this not another case of her hearing what she wants to hear in order to justify her bad choices and to garner attention ? And on the BMI front if that was true then practically every pregnant woman would be induced at 39 weeks because perfect BMI doesn't exist especially in pregnancy!! As long as she is well and baby is well her pregnancy will go full term ! She's been saying from day 1 she would have baby early because of IVF but once again she twists the rhetoric to suit herself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Or maybe because she once again “accidentally” read here. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What she seems to not grasp, and I'm sorry for being blunt here, is that interventions aren't medical interference from fat phobic doctors trying to derail her birth plan, they're things that will happen to stop her baby from dying.

My step brother's first child, his daughter, died during her birth. It's bleeping horrendous to think about but monitoring is there to make sure if things go west, which they can do bloody quickly, they can whip that kid out and save their life. It's literally that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What she seems to not grasp, and I'm sorry for being blunt here, is that interventions aren't medical interference from fat phobic doctors trying to derail her birth plan, they're things that will happen to stop her baby from dying.

My step brother's first child, his daughter, died during her birth. It's bleeping horrendous to think about but monitoring is there to make sure if things go west, which they can do bloody quickly, they can whip that kid out and save their life. It's literally that simple.
But because she takes everything as a personal slight or because she is fat , she never ever sees that point of view. Guaranteed there will be some rambling pointless witch about something that she will blame on her being picked on because she is ' fat' ... it sometimes feels that this pregnancy has nothing to do with a baby but is all about her and this insatiable need for attention...

Reactions: 12
But because she takes everything as a personal slight or because she is fat , she never ever sees that point of view. Guaranteed there will be some rambling pointless witch about something that she will blame on her being picked on because she is ' fat' ... it sometimes feels that this pregnancy has nothing to do with a baby but is all about her and this insatiable need for attention...
She seems to forget she’s advertised every single part of her pregnancy. The thing is - she hasn’t had anywhere near the fatphobic comments etc most of us do - she went private for IVF paid by robbies parents, she didn’t have to be weighed and subjected to diet in order to get NHS treatment, she’s been treated with respect with her old hospital and midwife and now she’s pulled out a fat phobic card she never bleeping received.

She’s been incredibly lucky she hasn’t been subject to what most fat women are subjected to with her old hospital because my friend has been berated over gaining 9kg let alone 22kg in 8 months.

Reactions: 8
I had extra monitoring and my daughter was induced early. Glad I did. She came out with the cord around her neck. It’s was extremely short and would have killed her if she got much bigger. None of it would have been seen on a scan

• Heart
A really think with all the time she spends doing nothing that she's created these fan accounts
I don't think all the people agreeing with her have a clue how bad she is unless they also follow her on Instagram!

Reactions: 5
As someone mentioned a few pages ago, did she even say to the hospital the second birth partner is just a photographer? It's such an intimate moment for the parents. You don't see that here but I am not in England. In normal times (before the pandemic), photographers are only allowed in hospitals after the birth (and it's almost always crappy expensive generic photos anyway lol).

She's not having the baby at home. Imagine disturbing the team, and what if things don't go so well?
I hope they kick her out lol

I am not touched by the childbirth photoshoots from other people she showed either. I just see narcissist people who need to show every detail of their life. I may be too old but Internet has a memory and it's definetely not a diary.

Reactions: 11
Ffs. People are allowed a different opinion. If you don’t want to hear opinions, don’t put up a poll!
I mean what does she expect?? As she’s done sooo much research she must know how brutal and traumatising birth can be for so many mums. I doubt anyone is surprised that people don’t generally want glossy photos of the blood, sweat and tears (and sometimes literal tit) that comes with it. Some women nearly die ffs.

I'm getting a colonscopy next week, might see if I can get a photographer in as my plus one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.