Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 she’s grubby & tubby, we still feel sorry for her poor hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she‘s researched absolutely everything so she can be 100% prepared when it comes to it but she’s not actually prepared at all when faced with the reality. I’d almost feel sorry for her if she hadn’t been so insufferable over the last few months.

Reactions: 8
So basically she‘s researched absolutely everything so she can be 100% prepared when it comes to it but she’s not actually prepared at all when faced with the reality. I’d almost feel sorry for her if she hadn’t been so insufferable over the last few months.
I reckon she realises she might have made a mistake changing hospitals last minute. I’d feel sorry for her too if she wasn’t such a know it all. I know I had some silly ideas when I was pregnant. Maybe she should have asked her followers their experiences changing hospitals late in the game and then she might have thought twice about it.

Reactions: 7
Labour and motherhood is going to hit her like a freight train. Not thinking about her own needs 24/7 will be a real shock.

Reactions: 9
I reckon she realises she might have made a mistake changing hospitals last minute. I’d feel sorry for her too if she wasn’t such a know it all. I know I had some silly ideas when I was pregnant. Maybe she should have asked her followers their experiences changing hospitals late in the game and then she might have thought twice about it.
I think the 92% of people telling her a photographer was a tit idea may have been her first clue !!!

Reactions: 14
She needs to never refer to this as a “second birth partner”. It’s bullshit. It’s a photographer. “We might never share the photographs”. Ok. Sureeee. Within a week they will be up. I wonder if the hospital know the second birth partner is a photographer

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if her notes say “swapped hospital because wanted a birth photographer”.

THE SHAME.

Imagine the next medical team reading that, given the general atmosphere around healthcare in this country for coming up on 2 years, and the fall out which will apparently last a decade. What an actual fool.

Reactions: 14
The birth itself will be pictures that no one will want or need to see apart from her !! She really has no idea what is ahead and how exhausting labour is, how irritable you get because of the discomfort and pain...the end result is worth it all but like everyone else has said the build up to that is best forgotten and our brains have a way of doing that for us especially if it's traumatic! Why would you need a picture to remind you of that ?! She's delusional and tbh I'm surprised no one in her family has pointed that out to her! The photographer will be rubbing her hands in glee at this nice little earner !
Oh but her stepmother has told her to get a bleeping grip which resulted in her being dragged all over George’s Twitter. George doesn’t do well with criticism…

Reactions: 10
She thinks she’s hilarious doesn’t she. Imagine putting your baby at risk just to prove a point to strangers 🙄
bleeping hilarious ignoring safe sleeping guidelines, increasing your chance of SIDS and allowing your cat to shed hair and stick its hole all over your baby stuff.

Reactions: 13
Why is she now assuming she will be induced at 39 weeks ? If baby is happy and well why would they?

And the extra monitoring is because of her weight I'm assuming? Happens to a lot of women who are plus size, my friend was under consultant care because she was overweight, it's not a negative ! The opposite in fact!

Her ability to create drama and scare monger is extraordinary....and soo many of these rants don't need to be carried out on SM where she is possibly frightening other women...she clearly has no friends and why she's not speaking to her sister, who is another expert apparently, about it all is baffling !
She said her new hospital's policy is to induce around 39 weeks if your BMI is high. And I think she said that during that 1st appt at the new hospital the Dr thought the baby's heart rate was too high that's why she had to be monitored, but then after said that the Dr was basically overreacting and there wasn't any need for monitoring 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She said her new hospital's policy is to induce around 39 weeks if your BMI is high. And I think she said that during that 1st appt at the new hospital the Dr thought the baby's heart rate was too high that's why she had to be monitored, but then after said that the Dr was basically overreacting and there wasn't any need for monitoring 🤷‍♀️
If she was so informed and so knowledgable like she preaches, she would know she’s well within her rights to decline this and say no. She doesn’t need to find articles about it, you are always allowed to decline treatment.
I found the Dr stories so weird - basically discrediting them for being cautious? Maybe if she wasn’t piling the weight on and not moving, it wouldn’t be so hard for her to walk about and cause her own heart rate to sky rocket

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.