Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Christmascupcake90

Ive been a silent follower of this thread and only took notice of her recently. I'm currently a pregnant nurse, used to work in midwifery.

Both my professional and personal opinion is that she is so shallow, naive and self entitled. Changing hospital/midwife for a medical reason is absolutely fine, but to do it because you want a photographer there is ridiculous !!! I'd half understand if she felt she needed the emotional support of a second birth partner such as a family member or close friend but no, she wants a hired service - I hope the hospital refuse!!!

We are still knee deep in this pandemic. Myself and my colleagues are burnt out. At my scan earlier this week the sonographer was telling me so many of her colleagues are burnt out and leaving midwifery. They worry that patients aren't getting the care they deserve, due to rising numbers of absent staff- a lot down to having covid and isolating and this self indulgent fool is bringing a non essential person in to her birth. How many other births does this photographer attend ? Mixing with how many other people? Then attending a place where the most vulnerable and precious little babies are born.

She makes me sick !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
How are you lot forgetting the crusty stinky nipples?
She smelt sick, like gone off milk, and sniffed the cats mouth and arsehole. Despite her 5 showers a day and still looking like stig of the dump, it was her nipples.
they are also crusty and she flicked off scabs.

Someone mentioned it was nice to not see a pregnant post once and she went on a rant for 6 days about it

She comes out with crazy shit the goes mental went she backtracks -she clearly said she would get a mattress on the floor with toys and leave the child unsupervised so she could sleep and then once called out went mental as the sister who is the Ultimate Mother and knows all said that it’s Montessori.

She cried hysterically because Sean Lock died because he got her pregnant- the money robbie’s parents gave them so Princess Grubs didn’t have to wait for NHS treatment didn’t, it was watching 8 out of 10 cats that magically did it.

She loves to take over processed images in National Heritage sites looking like she’s fingering herself.

For a lingerie blogger, that hadn’t blogged in 3/4 years, she wears the same greige bra every photo.

She has the worst nausea that any pregnant woman has possibly had, despite eating the most foul concoctions with loads of acid on them.

She’s reading here on her regular. She comments about it on her Twitter. Fellow cunts unite!

Mundane highlights include her close up of her grubby face and creased pjs with food on talking about how hard pregnancy is, what she’s not doing that day, how much space she has in the steering wheel (she’s been cradling her fat since week 12) and what snacks to put in the babies room, showing her cat licking her vagina, asking how she’s going to pick her nose with claws.

and her followers are falling every day surprisingly!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
crazy situation with birthing speculation, please someone book her in to social media rehabilitation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Spec

What she seems to not grasp, and I'm sorry for being blunt here, is that interventions aren't medical interference from fat phobic doctors trying to derail her birth plan, they're things that will happen to stop her baby from dying.

My step brother's first child, his daughter, died during her birth. It's fucking horrendous to think about but monitoring is there to make sure if things go west, which they can do bloody quickly, they can whip that kid out and save their life. It's literally that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
She seems to have some sort of romantic idea that it's all going to be terribly glamorous and a bit of fun !

Childbirth is exhausting, messy, painful but is also one of the most intimate special moments between two people who have created that life...why would you want a stranger taking pictures and interrupting that bonding time between them as new parents and their baby..
She is absolutely clueless!
I remember being absolutely fuming that Bounty was allowed into my maternity ward to try and take photos and get money from vulnerable new parents. So much so I stopped her from getting bank details off a young girl who was so confused and thought it was part of the nhs. I then got her taken off the ward as I was exhausted, had an emergency c section so was in loads of pain and had no filter!
Fair enough if you’re having a home birth, knock yourself out having anyone you want, but maternity units are places of trust for women and I don’t think photographers have any place near vulnerable people

Reactions: 24

Tit.tat

VIP Member
Is never normally wish this on anyone so I hope you tattlers forgive me.

I’ve never wanted someone to have an Emergency C-section more than I have now just sothere’s no birth photographer. Yep I said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

KingMelv

I’ve followed her for a while and tolerated the pregnancy content, but her latest antics have made me so very sad I’ve unfollowed. I gave birth in April and it was an absolutely horrific experience - largely due to COVID restrictions.

The fact that G has the audacity to go through this whole moving hospital process just so she can have a bloody birth photographer there makes me absolutely rage. She will never appreciate how fortunate she is to even have this as an option. I would have done anything to be able to have 1 birth partner with me the entire time, let alone a photographer. She is so tone deaf it’s unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

chirpycheapcheap

Chatty Member
Unbelievably angry about how selfish she is. As someone who had a baby in the pandemic and wasn’t allowed their husband with them at all times it just boggles the mind how self absorbed she is. The fact she doesn’t even have the shame to keep it quiet is beyond me. Absolute toxic narcissist. I hope they tell her photographer to get lost. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
You know I’m fucking GLAD she’s being treated differently at the hospital she chose for vain narcissistic reasons. 22kg weight gain and the size she is means she’s going to have extra monitoring - sorry your pregnancy is not textbook - she’s moaned the whole way through about fibroids, IVF - why wouldn’t you want additional monitoring at this point?

She could have stuck at the hospital where she had a good sound midwife and been happy but she’s fucked it all now for a few photos of herself.

Also - it’s probably Robbie’s baby more than yours since his parents paid for it 👀 it’s also weird as fuck to not want your loved ones to hold and share your baby. I can’t wait to see my mum and my close family holding my child.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
9F975B03-1B42-4FA6-8131-8624FFE06BCA.jpeg

Yes. You can train a cat you lazy fuck 🤦🏻‍♀️ 4 cats and not one of them go in or near the crib or next2me when originally they were desperate to get in when we put them up. I can’t with her blatant laziness and inability to accept constructive criticism 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ladyladythreetimes

Chatty Member
The thing is if she really was doing those photos ‘just for her’ or because it was ‘her choice’ then she wouldn’t care what other people thought. I’d have much more respect for her if she was just like ‘yeah I wanted a nude pic in the park, fuck it - whatever, I’m happy’. But she’s getting upset because what she really wants is likes and validation and everyone telling her how beautiful she looks. And there already are lots of nice comments on the post! But because not everyone agrees and loves them she’s had a complete meltdown. Her in a nutshell is that she wants all the attention and likes and nice comments someone with a big following gets without any of the dissent or criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She’s such an entitled cunt. She really is unbearable and just needs to be slapped into reality. No shame. Didn’t think I could hate her more than I already did but she seems to have out done herself. 🤮
I know it’s spiteful but I hope her photographer gets stopped from attending, I really do. You don’t need professional photos done in labour, it’s the most self indulgent thing I’ve ever heard

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
She’s so stubborn that she’ll let the cat carry on sleeping in the cot because the ‘trolls’ have said it’s dangerous.
The cat is learning that that’s it’s space and may not take well to being pushed out of it. Yes, chances are it will be fine (plenty of us survived what would now be classed as unsafe practices) but would you really want to take a chance with the baby you’re so desperate to have?