Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 she’s grubby & tubby, we still feel sorry for her poor hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is never normally wish this on anyone so I hope you tattlers forgive me.

I’ve never wanted someone to have an Emergency C-section more than I have now just sothere’s no birth photographer. Yep I said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I followed her because I used to really like her, but duck me. She really is bordering on narcissist. I don't know how she's married in the first place, but how he hasn't divorced her. She's just unbearably self absorbed and tone deaf with absolutely no concept of anyone but herself.

Reactions: 9
As much as I love photography in general, all emotions of birth won't be captured by photos, far from it. It may as well spoil the reality and change your perception or memory of the moment.

She's just a narcissist looking for excuses.

Reactions: 4
Also, if not being induced just because of her BMI is such an important point for her, should she not have looked into that before swapping hospital just so she could have the photographer there?! Obviously the photographer is more important than anything else 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don't often comment on this thread because I think a lot of the posts about her appearance and body in particular are really quite nasty and much as Georgina sometimes irritates me, I don't think she deserves them.

However, has she not considered the fact that birth is not "beautiful" for a lot of women. The birth of my child was the most traumatic experience of my life to date. I don't want to remember it. I certainly don't want photographic reminders of it.

I would never say that to her because when you're pregnant you don't want to hear it, but I do think a lot of pregnant women do have unrealistic expectations of birth and in particular how much control they have over what sort of birth they get. Frankly for the most part it's down to luck.

Yea I never understand people mourn when their baby isn't a little baby anymore umm having a child is about watching a small human grow into an adult I find it awesome to see how they change and grow and develop their own personality.
Well in my case I'll never be able to have another baby so I do miss my son when he was a baby and I do feel sad about that, despite it being a privilege to watch him grow.

Reactions: 16
I bet that photographer charges a pretty penny if she’s basically on standby when you hit whatever week it is.

And yes as others have said birth is often traumatic - it has been for most women I know, with cutting or tearing and all sorts. One of my close friends needed blood transfusions afterwards because she lost so much. Sometimes it’s good that it’s a blur because you wouldn’t want to remember every gory detail.

Also I hate to say it but things can very quickly go south in labour and emergency interventions are needed, do you really want someone photographing that??

For most women the choice of hospital comes down to ‘which is nearest to my house so I can get there quickly’ rather than ‘which allows a photographer and means I can get a frappe while I’m there’.

Reactions: 13
Is she really talking about when she cried when she was fifteen and got red eyes?! WTF doesn’t that happen to everyone?!

Reactions: 5
And yes as others have said birth is often traumatic - it has been for most women I know, with cutting or tearing and all sorts. One of my close friends needed blood transfusions afterwards because she lost so much. Sometimes it’s good that it’s a blur because you wouldn’t want to remember every gory detail.
my friend either tore or had to be cut, cant remember which, and then afterwards they completely botched sewing her up. she was in agony for months and ending up having to have therapy. last thing she would have wanted was some random photographer bobbing round!

Reactions: 3
Ive had 2 traumatic births , and I think there’s a reason your brain makes you forget a lot of the horror once your baby is placed in your arms .
I still remember how I felt but to be honest I’m glad a lot of it has been forgotten .
I’m sure there’s a hormone which is released so we do forget . I’m happy just to remember my baby being with me finally , and the other details don’t seem so important .
I appreciate there are births that leave people unable to forget and needing therapy etc so I’m in no way minimising them - don’t want to offend anyone. I know all births are different .
a photographic reminder would be the last thing I wanted .

Reactions: 12
Ive had 2 traumatic births , and I think there’s a reason your brain makes you forget a lot of the horror once your baby is placed in your arms .
I still remember how I felt but to be honest I’m glad a lot of it has been forgotten .
I’m sure there’s a hormone which is released so we do forget . I’m happy just to remember my baby being with me finally , and the other details don’t seem so important .
I appreciate there are births that leave people unable to forget and needing therapy etc so I’m in no way minimising them - don’t want to offend anyone. I know all births are different .
a photographic reminder would be the last thing I wanted .
I'm with you on this, and there is soo much going on that the last thing the midwives need is some other person in the way taking pics !

I think she's got some romantic idea of how her birth is going to be, I hope for her sake it is straightforward, but it's messy, it's painful, its exhausting..why would you want a stranger witnessing this event in your life all for the sake of a few pics that will end up in a box gathering dust !

And let's hope she doesn't poop herself, no one needs a reminder of that particularly embarrassing moment of childbirth!

Looking at how easily she’s had an absolute bleeping meltdown over routine monitoring (because she chose to move to another hospital) I honestly can’t see her handling labour well at all. There are so so so many things that chop and change.
But then again I’m already imagining the pictures in black and white no doubt of her crying and wailing and then the arty shots of her with just the babies feet on show etc etc and she will plug those for at least a year about how amazing she is

You just say no?!

Why is everything a drama.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought she had informed herself, if so surely she knows that she can simply turn down the offer of being induced, it really is straightforward!

As for the photographer thing, no I wouldn’t have wanted one, it would have been a waste of money anyway as for one child I was under general anaesthetic and my husband wasn’t allowed to be there, another I was so busy throwing up that I couldn’t even hold my baby(also photographer wouldn’t have been allowed in to the actual birth) and my final birth was the worst of the lot with several hours in theatre and my baby was taken for medical treatment straight away. So no George I wouldn’t want photos of those frankly terrifying times.

Why is she now assuming she will be induced at 39 weeks ? If baby is happy and well why would they?

And the extra monitoring is because of her weight I'm assuming? Happens to a lot of women who are plus size, my friend was under consultant care because she was overweight, it's not a negative ! The opposite in fact!

Her ability to create drama and scare monger is extraordinary....and soo many of these rants don't need to be carried out on SM where she is possibly frightening other women...she clearly has no friends and why she's not speaking to her sister, who is another expert apparently, about it all is baffling !

Reactions: 9
You’d think when you’re so anxious you’d be grateful for every bit of extra monitoring you got

Reactions: 6
Yesterday was my first day working from an office since pre-lockdown. I got the train for the 27 mile journey.

On the way back I got on the train, found a seat, settled myself down and decided to watch her stories as I'd read you all talking about them. After what seemed an age long ordeal of watching her narcissistic steam of whatever her brain has to offload onto her Instagram camera, I had to stop them as I'd arrived back at my station. Worst train journey ever.... does she ever shut up? She spends hours talking to herself and has the audacity to publish it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm with you on this, and there is soo much going on that the last thing the midwives need is some other person in the way taking pics !

I think she's got some romantic idea of how her birth is going to be, I hope for her sake it is straightforward, but it's messy, it's painful, its exhausting..why would you want a stranger witnessing this event in your life all for the sake of a few pics that will end up in a box gathering dust !

And let's hope she doesn't poop herself, no one needs a reminder of that particularly embarrassing moment of childbirth!
I mean she compares childbirth to a wedding😅🤣 because she just loves seing pictures of herself in her wedding dress, makeup and all.
She thinks it will be the same about her child's birth, like it's just a party lol. Is she for real?
Wait, before I push, I need my makeup done loool

Reactions: 10
She knows she’s going to tit herself right?
Even if she doesn't need to go, I'm sure she will manage to pretend she does just for dramatic affect and to capture the moment forever so she can let that poor baby know in the future all she went through for him !

Reactions: 3
Yes, I’m afraid I am sceptical about her spending so much time browsing her wedding photos because of the moments she missed - it’s about looking at herself. The focus was all on that and colour themes etc, I recall at the time they had neglected to book an official/ celebrant and only did so at the prompt of her father her something.

Totally lacks life skills because too busy gazing at herself or anticipating all that delicious future time gazing herself.

Birth seems ugly and primal to me. Would not want to see. And given how posed she always has to be, is she really ready for the raw realness.

Reactions: 11
Yes, I’m afraid I am sceptical about her spending so much time browsing her wedding photos because of the moments she missed - it’s about looking at herself. The focus was all on that and colour themes etc, I recall at the time they had neglected to book an official/ celebrant and only did so at the prompt of her father her something.

Totally lacks life skills because too busy gazing at herself or anticipating all that delicious future time gazing herself.

Birth seems ugly and primal to me. Would not want to see. And given how posed she always has to be, is she really ready for the raw realness.
The birth itself will be pictures that no one will want or need to see apart from her !! She really has no idea what is ahead and how exhausting labour is, how irritable you get because of the discomfort and pain...the end result is worth it all but like everyone else has said the build up to that is best forgotten and our brains have a way of doing that for us especially if it's traumatic! Why would you need a picture to remind you of that ?! She's delusional and tbh I'm surprised no one in her family has pointed that out to her! The photographer will be rubbing her hands in glee at this nice little earner !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.