Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 she’s grubby & tubby, we still feel sorry for her poor hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet she still thinks the cat will be fine with the baby 🤦🏻‍♀️
Inca will just end up spending most of her time out of the house ..all the things she is allowing Inca to do now won't be acceptable once the baby arrives ...that poor cat will become a pain because of all of George's poor choices now ( seriously who allows a cat to sleep all over a newborns bed and to go in and out of their nursery ?! ) and she will be chastised and booted out of the house ! Guaranteed!!

Reactions: 5
Everyone who had a cat (or more) knows. Who does she pretend to fool?

Reactions: 1
induced early?
I presumed by her “clues” she was the same as me (especially as she turns the week on a Friday like me). So today would be 35+5. I don’t think they’d induce unless there was something wrong with seriously reduced movement or placenta issues.

Reactions: 1
She’s still liking and retweeting stuff on Twitter so I doubt there’s anything going on

Reactions: 2
She’s still liking and retweeting stuff on Twitter so I doubt there’s anything going on
Not for many hours though.

Wonder what’s happening? I’m not keen on the woman but I hope she’s okay and just banned or summat.

Reactions: 2
Hopefully she’s taking a detox but not sure she has the self control. Hope her and the baby are ok as it’s a bit too early for her if our calculations are right. Imagine the photographer wouldn’t make it if she has the baby early.

Reactions: 3
Recent grid post with photos taken in the entrance to Sainsburys, eyes closed in every photo 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Recent grid post with photos taken in the entrance to Sainsburys, eyes closed in every photo 🤦🏼‍♀️
No way she’s up at Sainsbury’s this early. Pre recorded content I suspect. Something is amis, I’m convinced she’s having the baby

Reactions: 6
No way she’s up at Sainsbury’s this early. Pre recorded content I suspect. Something is amis, I’m convinced she’s having the baby
Or that's what she wants people to think! Nothing like a bit of attention seeking to up the engagement!

Reactions: 3
She’s probably in a mood about the other day and the monitoring/baby photographer thing.

She used to regularly go off for little strops. I mean she’s well enough to advertise her horrendous leggings though 👀

Reactions: 7
Poor Deirdre wants to just do her shopping and has to just see this idiot posing and videoing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow the Sainsbury's grid photos :oops: why? Just why? I duno which are worse, the eyes closed shite posing or naked in bed that I had to look at twice to work out what body part I was seeing!

• Sick
Poor love had to actually leave the house this morning. Thank god she’s napping now. Imagine if pregnant women had to hold down full time jobs and managed their home/other kids right up until they were nearly ready to give birth?

Reactions: 9
Poor love had to actually leave the house this morning. Thank god she’s napping now. Imagine if pregnant women had to hold down full time jobs and managed their home/other kids right up until they were nearly ready to give birth?
It’s like you read my mind 👀 Imagine if she actually had to function like an actual adult on top of being heavily pregnant - the horror.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.