Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 she’s grubby & tubby, we still feel sorry for her poor hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could save her money and be on one born every minute or some similar show them she could record it and watch it forever, home movies once the kid is older.

Even a textbook birth with zero complications isn’t pretty, why would you want photos of yourself red faced, sweaty, in pain, shitting yourself and bloody? Oh right because you’re a narcissist 🙄

She sniffed her cats hole after her crusty nipples leaked but dogs licking people is gross

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She could save her money and be on one born every minute or some similar show them she could record it and watch it forever, home movies once the kid is older.

Even a textbook birth with zero complications isn’t pretty, why would you want photos of yourself red faced, sweaty, in pain, shitting yourself and bloody? Oh right because you’re a narcissist 🙄

She sniffed her cats hole after her crusty nipples leaked but dogs licking people is gross
Bold coming from someone who doesn’t mind talking about having their cats anal gland squeezed! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6

But you’re fine with a cat sleeping in your baby’s stuff

Reactions: 7
Do you think Robbie will be grateful for the peace and quiet, not hearing her rambling at her phone for hours all day, or do you think she was having a fit, refreshing ig every 3 seconds?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think Robbie will be grateful for the peace and quiet, not hearing her rambling at her phone for hours all day, or do you think she was having a fit, refreshing ig every 3 seconds?
Robbie will be trying to get Instagram back up himself to avoid listening to her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s probably climbing the walls that she can’t post an hour long story on her lunch or the cat or her latest baby wisdom, but it’s actually probably good for her to have a break as insta seems to make her manic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She always says this while annoying the cat and everything about Inca’s body language saying duck off
Absolutely completely agree !! That cat tells her constantly leave me alone/ you've woken me up / stop clawing at me with your rank nails...she never listens ! Guaranteed off camera there have been issues and Inca has swiped her ! Once again George can't be wrong and she has to ' prove ' otherwise ...guess what George ..no one believes you !

It obviously means irritation 😂😂 she’s insistent on dying on that hill that she doesn’t aggravate her cat but does at every opportunity, clawing at her wound sites when she had her hip operation was enough for me to know she’s a crappy animal owner and she’ll be a crappy mother most probably 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It obviously means irritation 😂😂 she’s insistent on dying on that hill that she doesn’t aggravate her cat but does at every opportunity, clawing at her wound sites when she had her hip operation was enough for me to know she’s a crappy animal owner and she’ll be a crappy mother most probably 🤷‍♀️
I remember that too ...waking her up to film her for Instagram, lifting her leg up for a better angle, touching the sore areas with her rank fake nails...felt so sorry for Inca.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.