Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only recently started following (and swiftly unfollowed but follow on the sly šŸ˜‰) this hideous woman. How did she ever get ā€œinstafamousā€? Does she work or just lay on a sofa constantly? The woman infuriates me and she so loves herself!
Many many moons ago she was actually a good blogger for larger women and those with big boobs.

She used to give actual reviews on bras etc.

But now she is just a revolting beggy mess

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So her Sturdy collection is released today and you can *already* get 20% off it? Theyā€™re expecting it to be popular then? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Wait, whut?! Bebe room? Sheā€™s pregnant? šŸ˜³
Is that a whole 14 people ā€œexcitedā€ for the release then? šŸ¤£ have to laugh! The fact sheā€™s posted a posed pregnant picture in the comments tells me she knows she doesnā€™t look so obviously pregnant in the pictures and just wants to make sure people are aware she isnā€™t just fat, because god forbid !!! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She makes such a big thing of ā€œwhat Iā€™m experiencing might be different for youā€ which is correct but then why share it if itā€™s not helping anyone? (Vaccine chat in this instance but the same goes for pregnancy/IVF/absofuckinglutely everything)

Reactions: 4
She re-posts Meg Boggs often as a plus sized fitness person. I reckon sheā€™s seething with how quickly Meg shot to fame and influence. Now Meg is documenting her fertility journey from the beginning-unlike G (very glad because pregnant G has been pregnant for what feels like years can you imagine following her ivf journey too?).

So prep yourself for constant Meg reposts because you know, theyā€™re the same šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi George - stop reading Tattle šŸ˜‚ absolutely no comments like this on her latest post
She really just loves complaining doesn't she?
We already worked out how many weeks she was from hints sheā€™s dropped, sheā€™s due the 5th November so sheā€™ll be 29 weeks tomorrow (sheā€™s said she turns a new week on a Friday) tbh if she is as big as she angles her bump to be now she wonā€™t be able to walk when sheā€™s due!
side note - sheā€™s said earlier on in her pregnancy sheā€™s due ā€œend of Octoberā€ and I know IVF pregnancies are usually offered induction so I think sheā€™s hoping to give birth around 39 weeks!

Reactions: 6
She really just loves complaining doesn't she?
We already worked out how many weeks she was from hints sheā€™s dropped, sheā€™s due the 5th November so sheā€™ll be 29 weeks tomorrow (sheā€™s said she turns a new week on a Friday) tbh if she is as big as she angles her bump to be now she wonā€™t be able to walk when sheā€™s due!
side note - sheā€™s said earlier on in her pregnancy sheā€™s due ā€œend of Octoberā€ and I know IVF pregnancies are usually offered induction so I think sheā€™s hoping to give birth around 39 weeks!
I thought she was planning a 4th trimester?! šŸ™„

She's hilarious!

She's been accidentally dropping hints right from the start...publishing on Twitter your babies birth sign was not her smartest accidentally on purpose move was it now !

Reactions: 3
I was laughing at the ā€˜several around the house commentā€™!!
I never had a specific changing table, I had a changing mat that just got moved around the house when we needed it. Mainly on the floor in the living room or bathroom šŸ˜‚
I had a changing mat on the dining table and I did have a changing table upstairs in the nursery which was used so store nappies and wipes etc and was used to change baby at night but not during the day, but to be honest it was a waste of money as I could have done without to be honest, but as he was my first I didnā€™t really know what I was doing lol, but if I ever have another I wonā€™t be getting or using half the tit as I did with my first lol

I had a changing mat on the dining table and I did have a changing table upstairs in the nursery which was used so store nappies and wipes etc and was used to change baby at night but not during the day, but to be honest it was a waste of money as I could have done without to be honest, but as he was my first I didnā€™t really know what I was doing lol, but if I ever have another I wonā€™t be getting or using half the tit as I did with my first lol
I had a changing table and I loved it - I found it much easier to stand and change a newborn rather than hunch over a sofa or floor.
But I didnā€™t need a million mats around the house - Iā€™m sure that will be Ken of the things she adds that her list of tit she brought and doesnā€™t need - happens to every new mum

Reactions: 9
She is such a pig, imagine thinking that putting snacks in the foot stall in your babies nursery is a good idea - is she that lazy that she canā€™t be arsed to walk downstairs to grab something to shove in her big gob

also sheā€™s banging on about her skincare routine while in hospital, she really thinks it will be like a spa weekend šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is such a pig, imagine thinking that putting snacks in the foot stall in your babies nursery is a good idea - is she that lazy that she canā€™t be arsed to walk downstairs to grab something to shove in her big gob

also sheā€™s banging on about her skincare routine while in hospital, she really thinks it will be like a spa weekend šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Haha, and that sheā€™s even got time for that tit

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s the fact that she actually thinks her skin looks goodā€¦ thatā€™s the shocking partā€¦ she looks a hell of a lot older than 33

Reactions: 13
Itā€™s the fact that she actually thinks her skin looks goodā€¦ thatā€™s the shocking partā€¦ she looks a hell of a lot older than 33
The lack of Botox is very noticeable.

Her waffling on about getting her nails taken off... this is exactly the kind of dull as tit conversation I'd have with my best friend who I'm close to and can talk about any old shite with without getting bored. Nobody else gives a tit about you having your acrylic nails taken off. Go and talk to your husband or friends or cat.

Reactions: 12
Probably a controversial pointā€¦. But for someone who preaches about society ā€˜making women change to fit a certain expectation/normā€™ she has things to enhance herself to try for this norm- nails, Botox, lashesā€¦..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair, I'm a pretty opinionated feminist but I also don't really go out without makeup, my hair done etc.

I was always an ugly kid and as an adult looking nice and being made up/dressed up etc. makes the world an easier place to navigate for me. I don't believe women should have to do any of these things or that we should be valued based on how we look, but we are. Combine that with being bigger and the pressure to look nice and feminine is even greater. Also she used to do more modelling than she does so her appearance is her livelihood. I'd have Botox if I could afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hahaaaaa how clueless she is! Thinking she will have the energy/time for a full skincare routine in hospital. She says she doesnā€™t know what sheā€™s in for but I can tell her regardless of how she gives birth that is the last thing you think about šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaaaaa how clueless she is! Thinking she will have the energy/time for a full skincare routine in hospital. She says she doesnā€™t know what sheā€™s in for but I can tell her regardless of how she gives birth that is the last thing you think about šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I came home the next day after my first with hair sticking up everywhere and frizzed, blood shot face and eyes, plasters everywhere from blood tests and drips, in my pyjamas and dressing gown! Itā€™s like sheā€™s expecting to be pampered and come home looking like sheā€™s had a day at a fancy spa!

Reactions: 4
So sheā€™s not going to put babyā€™s name online, fair enough but letā€™s hope she doesnā€™t continue to call them Wonky forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.