Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an utter bellend, she thinks she soooo funny with all the jokes about the tools being their first toys and mobile… my sides are splitting 🙄 it’s like she has nothing in her life apart from this and no friends to talk to about it so just sits on Instagram all day talking absolute crap…

Reactions: 6
So they still each get their own (presumably) larger room and the baby gets the box room…nice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
did she think babies were made telekinetically through the wall? Maybe Robbie isn’t the problem and just a lack of education thinking the stalk brings the baby….

• Haha
I had to unfollow this daft bleep. She's THE most narcissistic cow I've ever seen. I can't believe how in love with her own voice she is.... she literally talks about nothing.
But, I have had to have a sneaky look at the nursery. WTF!?! Where has she had her design ideas from?
I've seen more welcoming rooms in prisons 😆

Also, what is the obsession with changing tables? I never had one. Never even had a changing mat and yet G has "several around the house". Babies were all changed on my knee... and aside from the odd fountain from my boys the floors and my lap all stayed pretty clean 😉

The Sean Locke stories are atrocious. Have some respect and stop making everything about you 👋.

Reactions: 12
I had to unfollow this daft bleep. She's THE most narcissistic cow I've ever seen. I can't believe how in love with her own voice she is.... she literally talks about nothing.
But, I have had to have a sneaky look at the nursery. WTF!?! Where has she had her design ideas from?
I've seen more welcoming rooms in prisons 😆

Also, what is the obsession with changing tables? I never had one. Never even had a changing mat and yet G has "several around the house". Babies were all changed on my knee... and aside from the odd fountain from my boys the floors and my lap all stayed pretty clean 😉

The Sean Locke stories are atrocious. Have some respect and stop making everything about you 👋.
I was laughing at the ‘several around the house comment’!!
I never had a specific changing table, I had a changing mat that just got moved around the house when we needed it. Mainly on the floor in the living room or bathroom 😂

• Heart
I was laughing at the ‘several around the house comment’!!
I never had a specific changing table, I had a changing mat that just got moved around the house when we needed it. Mainly on the floor in the living room or bathroom 😂
Yes to this ! And the floor is soo much safer ...she does realise she can never leave baby unattended on a changing table ? Imo they are a waste of money and an unnecessary piece of furniture in a baby nursery!

So her Sturdy collection is released today and you can *already* get 20% off it? They’re expecting it to be popular then? 🤦‍♀️

Wait, whut?! Bebe room? She’s pregnant? 😳
These collections she puts out are hideous! Daisies?! Just why ?? And the fact she helps design them but still have to wear a sports bra underneath tells me she really has put zero input or thought into the practicality of them ....20% off because no one will pay full price !

Reactions: 7
These collections she puts out are hideous! Daisies?! Just why ?? And the fact she helps design them but still have to wear a sports bra underneath tells me she really has put zero input or thought into the practicality of them ....20% off because no one will pay full price !
The prints are bloody awful. As a busty lass in the gym the last thing I want is tropical prints or daisies across my massive wabs ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That picture of her and Robbie at the 30th birthday party, i thought he JUST had his hair all cut off why is he wearing that headband again?

Reactions: 2
Only recently started following (and swiftly unfollowed but follow on the sly 😉) this hideous woman. How did she ever get “instafamous”? Does she work or just lay on a sofa constantly? The woman infuriates me and she so loves herself!

Reactions: 5
So they still each get their own (presumably) larger room and the baby gets the box room…nice
Yes I was wondering about this. I actually don’t think it’s an issue they have separate rooms, it wouldn’t be for me but I know people who do it and I know lots of people who wish they could do it if they had the space / nerve - they love their partner but like their own space and fair enough.
but what I’m wondering is, that room is tiny which will be fine for a few years as they’ll just play in the rest of the house and only really use the bedroom for sleeping but eventually they will want to spend more time in their room - does seem a bit unfair that they will end up in a tiny room! Unless they move by then I guess

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.