Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Lino is proper B&M bargain bucket - who tf puts Lino in a bedroom? I’m pregnant with my first and I think there’s no way I’m this bleeping weird about stuff, like no one cares, I don’t even care about having a safe quiet space for the baby since I have a whole house.
She’s got too much time on her hands doing duck all.

Reactions: 10
don’t tell me the cat has never tit in the house!!! Or the rat droppings on the carpet. Yet has carpet elsewhere.

Also, what I didn’t understand was she said she wanted to get the nursery sorted so that (for example) they had guests round they could settle the baby in a familiar room to sleep or take the baby in there to feed at night as it’s familiar. yet the baby won’t be in there sleeping she said it’s in with her so how will it know the nursery is it’s familiar su

Reactions: 4
She will never show her baby online.... she just makes a post with all the scans of her unborn child🤔

Reactions: 6
She will never show her baby online.... she just makes a post with all the scans of her unborn child🤔
I’ll be interested to see how long that lasts, I don’t think she’ll be able to help herself

I’ll be interested to see how long that lasts, I don’t think she’ll be able to help herself
I completely agree! For the right price and the right amount of freebies that baby will be earning its keep within weeks !

She's way too materialistic and grabby to say no !

Reactions: 5
Why for the love of god would you let your car sit on top of the baby changing unit and lick it’s hole? Seriously why… why would you even let it in to the baby’s room?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Why would you want your baby to only be calm in quite environments? Surely you should get them used to loud and busy spaces otherwise you're gonna have trouble when the only time they want to sleep is when it's completely silent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you want your baby to only be calm in quite environments? Surely you should get them used to loud and busy spaces otherwise you're gonna have trouble when the only time they want to sleep is when it's completely silent.
Absolutely! If this is what she's planning then she's setting herself up to have a child that will never sleep! All she does is prove again and again how clueless she is !

Reactions: 2
You'd think she was Sean's daughter or something what a utter tool.

That nursery wtaf looks like a prison also baby needs to sleep in same room as her and been in same room as her for 6 months SIDs guidance so no idea whys rushing for.

You'd think she was Sean's daughter or something what a utter tool.

That nursery wtaf looks like a prison also baby needs to sleep in same room as her and been in same room as her for 6 months SIDs guidance so no idea whys rushing for.
The cupboard under the stairs 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m an animal lover but that cat gives me the rage! She’s not going to be able to baby it as much as she does when she has an actual baby to look after

Reactions: 3
She has a separate bedroom from her husband?
yes, I’ve followed her for years and they’ve always had separate bedrooms. Something to do with them really liking sleep and having other people in the bed disturbs them both … I have a feeling it’s solely a G issue. I really do feel for Robbie, the man must be an utter saint

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.