Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s complaining that the NHS don’t see fertility as urgent, that’s because it’s not. Cancer is urgent not being pregnant isn’t and children aren’t essential no matter how much you want them. She gets angry when people talk about adoption or surrogacy or egg/ sperm donation but I find it really hard to believe they never discussed these at all especially after the first round of ivf didn’t work, I hope her kid never hears that the embryo that didn’t take was perfect or that looking back she wonders if she should have had that one frozen and the less perfect one (wonky) implanted.
Please tell me that's not what she's been saying about her unborn child? 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The Em Edit is another plus size influencer who adopted a child rather than do ivf, and did a video recently about the experience and what it was like for her. I find that far more interesting than someone repeating the same anecdotes about pregnancy and ivf over and over for hours a day.

It’s a shame as I genuinely think it could’ve been an opportunity for Georgina to speak openly about the IVF/fertility topics and provide insight - especially for others who might be considering that path. But she’s done it to death already and she’s not even heavily pregnant yet. Bombarding your followers with repetitive nonsense isn’t going to increase your engagement, especially when you were already on something of a downturn.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The Em Edit is another plus size influencer who adopted a child rather than do ivf, and did a video recently about the experience and what it was like for her. I find that far more interesting than someone repeating the same anecdotes about pregnancy and ivf over and over for hours a day.

It’s a shame as I genuinely think it could’ve been an opportunity for Georgina to speak openly about the IVF/fertility topics and provide insight - especially for others who might be considering that path. But she’s done it to death already and she’s not even heavily pregnant yet. Bombarding your followers with repetitive nonsense isn’t going to increase your engagement, especially when you were already on something of a downturn.
Props to her for adopting!

Reactions: 4
Why does she make everything into such a drama, so yesterday she tripped on the way home (she didn’t fall over) no one needs to know but alas, George needs to tell the story across Instagram.
Do you think her husband can hear her prattling on in her bedroom and is so grateful he doesn’t have to listen to her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the fact she was so low key about it. An actual grown up. Not sharing about her piss flaps every five seconds
yes she was quiet about it until a decent time afterwards and put her child’s privacy above everything else. Just shows you can still be engaging without detailing every moment of your life

Reactions: 9
Why does she make everything into such a drama, so yesterday she tripped on the way home (she didn’t fall over) no one needs to know but alas, George needs to tell the story across Instagram.
Do you think her husband can hear her prattling on in her bedroom and is so grateful he doesn’t have to listen to her 😂😂
I tripped and fell right over the other day, in front of a van full of workmen too. Should I take to my social media? Or does no one give a tit because I’m not pregnant?!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
yes she was quiet about it until a decent time afterwards and put her child’s privacy above everything else. Just shows you can still be engaging without detailing every moment of your life
I unfollowed her because I found her irritating!! But I did refollow briefly a few months ago and I was surprised that she has a child as she has been incredibly discreet about them. I didn't even realise she had adopted the child tbh. Is she still keeping the little one off SM ? That seemed to be very much her stance when I was following her.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her because I found her irritating!! But I did refollow briefly a few months ago and I was surprised that she has a child as she has been incredibly discreet about them. I didn't even realise she had adopted the child tbh. Is she still keeping the little one off SM ? That seemed to be very much her stance when I was following her.
yep as far as I know, she’ll speak offhandedly about being a mum and you might see a shot of a pram or baby things but I don’t think she’s posted any proper pics etc

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In her new post she talks about ivf bloating means she’s looked pregnant for a year now..

Erm…
Nothing to do with all the mismatched slop she constantly shovels in her chops which is full of things that could cause bloating and wind along with chronic indigestion and heartburn as she progresses through her pregnancy ....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She acted like her toe was falling off! You grazed your toe get the duck over it!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her stories have irritated me today!! She’s always boasting about going to the gym (which seems to be once every couple of weeks, so not even regularly, yet she acts like she’s the fountain of all knowledge of working our whole pregnant) I can’t wait until she has the baby and realised her life is on hold for a while, she’s so self centred I really wonder how she will be able to put a baby before her own needs.
can see a lot of sleep training, scheduled feeding, generally just trying to make the baby the least convenience to her and her life!

Reactions: 5
She acted like her toe was falling off! You grazed your toe get the duck over it!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her stories have irritated me today!! She’s always boasting about going to the gym (which seems to be once every couple of weeks, so not even regularly, yet she acts like she’s the fountain of all knowledge of working our whole pregnant) I can’t wait until she has the baby and realised her life is on hold for a while, she’s so self centred I really wonder how she will be able to put a baby before her own needs.
can see a lot of sleep training, scheduled feeding, generally just trying to make the baby the least convenience to her and her life!
She's no idea what is to come ! Her whole personality is self absorbed and needy. Unfortunately babies are just as selfish so she's never gonna win that particular competition! I really feel sorry for the husband because if he thought his life was stressful living with the absolute pain in the arse she is now ...dealing with her tantrums and a new born is going to be a whole new world of pain for him.! Poor sod !

In her new post she talks about ivf bloating means she’s looked pregnant for a year now..

Erm…
Jesus Christ George, just accept that you have a belly regardless of IVF and pregnancy. It's really not that bad!! Stop buying into crap beauty standards.

• Haha
So. Many. Stories. Look at all those tiny dots. How can one person have so much time and so much "content" to share publicly in 24hrs?! Like, read a book, or watch some telly, or chat to your pals, anything!
her true passion in life is talking about herself. I reckon she could talk for days straight. Zero self awareness, she doesn’t even consider that her followers might not want to listen to every thought she’s ever had

Reactions: 10
She reminds me of a bloke I know who no matter what you say he has a story to one up you……….times by a billion

Wants to take the baby somewhere for photos… not to enjoy the place/experience? This whole pregnancy is just one big photo opportunity and it seems the baby will be too. I find it weird to want to live your life for the photos.

54848E53-0604-4475-8254-B5166BDD427B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.