Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much time does she have on her hands I mean yea her engagement is shite but she's not helping the matter by blocking everyone

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell Georgina - the only thing interesting you’ve posted in YEARS has been that bee tik tok video and you cut the end off!!! Aaaaaaarrrggggghhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Given Instagram/ influencing is her main job that’s such strange behaviour. Surely she wants people to engage and watch her stories wether they follow or not
Oh the paranoia is very real with her ! She's switched off her likes because she doesn't want brands to see how poor her engagement is !

I would hazard a guess that the bulk of her followers are not genuine or following her for the right reasons ! And she will have a high proportion of men / pervs that follow her too ...be interesting to see how many of them she has bothered to block !

Reactions: 5
Funny how she doesn’t block accounts like these though! If you took away the bots and pervs I don’t think she’d have a lot left (the first one, let’s just say the profile pic wasn’t of his face 🍆)
Exactly my point ! She's a massive hypocrite and a liar ! These are the accounts that keep her follower numbers high !

Reactions: 6
It's funny how last year they couldn't cope financially when she wasn't working but they seem to be OK now when she's not had a paid job in god knows how long.

Reactions: 10
I don’t follow her but sometimes use an anon online viewer to skip through stories. I don’t follow many influencers but have literally never seen anyone else post long stories about their “flaps” or spreading their butt cheeks for waxing. Actual vom rose to my mouth. It’s so gruesome and I can’t rid myself of the mental image I have. Do people apart from creepy men actually enjoy hearing about that? I don’t understand. Questioning why I go and view sometimes but I liken it to a train wreck you don’t want to see/can’t look away from 😂

Reactions: 4
She is car crash viewing. I would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a nasty cow to people. She used to be likeable but now she’s just aggressive and a chronic oversharer with boring content. Sultry pregnancy pose? Pass.

338k followers and she’s blocking people she thinks are on here, not the pervs who keep her engagement figures up

The little fame went to her head she doesn't realise the people you tit on on the way up you meet on the way down. Turning off her likes is sketchy asf if you're gonna have a public profile and portray yourself as a blogger influencer you need to have the thick skin to deal with it. Having said that she's offered nothing useful or insightful for ages everything seems to be a war for her

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her but sometimes use an anon online viewer to skip through stories. I don’t follow many influencers but have literally never seen anyone else post long stories about their “flaps” or spreading their butt cheeks for waxing. Actual vom rose to my mouth. It’s so gruesome and I can’t rid myself of the mental image I have. Do people apart from creepy men actually enjoy hearing about that? I don’t understand. Questioning why I go and view sometimes but I liken it to a train wreck you don’t want to see/can’t look away from 😂
Only reason I continued to watch was out of a mixture of disbelief and interest to see what whole new levels of bullshit and misinformation she would continue to post as her pregnancy continued...

I followed her years ago and genuinely liked her , that was back in the days when she exercised in her garage. This miserable foul mouthed mercenary creature, that is belligerent and petty, that she has become ...or always was! ..is actually very sad to see. I pity her tbh, when did the easy life she leads, because let's face it, its not hard graft what she does ! , cause her to be soo angry at everything and have this constant need to be right and crave soo much attention from strangers on line !

And goodness only knows what having this baby is going to do to her...how ill equipped she is to deal with it is terrifying imo !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The thing is I do think it’s a good thing for anyone who’s plus size to hear that it ok to go for a wax and that a good beautician will just get on with it. The way she told that story though would completely put me off

The thing is I do think it’s a good thing for anyone who’s plus size to hear that it ok to go for a wax and that a good beautician will just get on with it. The way she told that story though would completely put me off
Agreed. It’s just...😳

Reactions: 1
She must make reasonable money from the affiliate links because she rarely even posts ads really.
Winds me up that she doesn’t even buy these clothes.

She must make reasonable money from the affiliate links because she rarely even posts ads really.
Winds me up that she doesn’t even buy these clothes.
See I wouldn't mind if it was part of maybe a style idea but just links with no relevance just for the sake of it annoys me

See I wouldn't mind if it was part of maybe a style idea but just links with no relevance just for the sake of it annoys me
Yeah I agree it’s just scrolling through a site and linking it. No rationale at all except to make money.

Yeah I agree it’s just scrolling through a site and linking it. No rationale at all except to make money.
That is the only reason the lazy grabber does it !

And the lack of transparency from her with regards to the fact her sole intent is to profit from them all by putting zero effort in is crappy behaviour!

There she goes again with more affiliate links that aren't clearly labelled on each one :rolleyes:

Also, lol that getting up early for her was setting an alarm for 7.15 and not actually getting up til 8

Hahahaha she should try getting up at 5 leaving at 6, having an hour commute and then do a full 10hrs at work!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.