Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she goes again with more affiliate links that aren't clearly labelled on each one :rolleyes:

Also, lol that getting up early for her was setting an alarm for 7.15 and not actually getting up til 8
I came on to say the same! So if getting up at 8 is early for her, then I’m guessing she’s a teenager midday onwards kind of person? Although her insult to Bellatrix makes her look like she got up five minutes prior to eating dinner. The absolute state.

Reactions: 5
She must make reasonable money from the affiliate links because she rarely even posts ads really.
Winds me up that she doesn’t even buy these clothes.
Pretty sure she buys stuff and sends it back, she does try on hauls then you never see the clothes again. Saying that she lives in the same manky pjs most of the time unless she’s doing a ‘shoot’

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure she buys stuff and sends it back, she does try on hauls then you never see the clothes again. Saying that she lives in the same manky pjs most of the time unless she’s doing a ‘shoot’
agreed, despite the literally hundreds of clothing items she seems to have, she only wears PJs or the same glossy outfits for shoots. Never see those 30 kinds of milkmaid dresses again once she’s done a try on.

She only wakes up early to take a flight.
nobody is really ready for the sleep deprivation of a newborn but she really isn’t ready!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
note for when you read here George: no one gives a duck about your bodily functions. I’ll even say it louder if you’re at the back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
note for when you read here George: no one gives a duck about your bodily functions. I’ll even say it louder if you’re at the back!!
It's repulsive. I'm all for people talking about taboo stuff if it relates to illness and conditions but being vulgar for the sake of it is absolutely rank.

Reactions: 7
Ffs George we really didn't need that content I really hope the baby tires you so much you'll not have the energy to pick your phone up

Reactions: 4
hang on the one in the pool has she actually got her front bottom out?

Yeah there’s there’s a lot in there it’s all the food she eats, I’m not pregnant and that’s how I look when I’m sitting. George doesn’t even get out of her pjs now she’s spamming affiliate links again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah there’s there’s a lot in there it’s all the food she eats, I’m not pregnant and that’s how I look when I’m sitting. George doesn’t even get out of her pjs now she’s spamming affiliate links again
Oh I bet she wants people to ‘swipe up on each one’ £££

Reactions: 1
Oh I bet she wants people to ‘swipe up on each one’ £££
Well I think that is definitely her intention ! Easy money made from putting zero effort in ! She definitely abuses the system.

My understanding of AL is that they are items that the influencers have bought and liked and are recommendations based on that !

Reactions: 8
She’s complaining that the NHS don’t see fertility as urgent, that’s because it’s not. Cancer is urgent not being pregnant isn’t and children aren’t essential no matter how much you want them. She gets angry when people talk about adoption or surrogacy or egg/ sperm donation but I find it really hard to believe they never discussed these at all especially after the first round of ivf didn’t work, I hope her kid never hears that the embryo that didn’t take was perfect or that looking back she wonders if she should have had that one frozen and the less perfect one (wonky) implanted.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I just can’t get over just how many times she can do a million stories saying the same thing over and over again

Reactions: 13
I just can’t get over just how many times she can do a million stories saying the same thing over and over again
I think she's bored tbh. She doesn't have a job and doesn't really seem to do much.

Also she appears very self obsessed.

Last edited:
I think she's bored tbh. She doesn't have job and doesn't really seem to do much.

Also she appears very self obsessed.
I've never known anyone who can talk about themselves so much whilst saying so little. It's not like she does one or two stories there's dozens of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.