Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh are they ASOS? Was going to ask if anyone knew! I’m not swiping up, I don’t want to clear my cookies! But I like some of those dresses

edit: they are Simply Be!
it’s usually ASOS because of the affiliate link, she never says where things are from so you have to use the link to look

Reactions: 3
IVF is a triumph of science and yet this unproven pineapple bollocks persists.

Yeah love, it's pineapples that were a symbol of hope and not the doctors and scientists involved. I honestly don't know how some people aren't embarassed to speak. Someone could tell her dog tit improves the IVF success rate and she'd have a t-shirt printed and a robe with that on too.

Aaannnd has she limited who can see the total likes on her post to hide the lack of engagement?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched her in ages, she’s blocked me 🙄 but I can see I haven’t missed much 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched her in ages, she’s blocked me 🙄 but I can see I haven’t missed much 😂😂
Lol that girl loves a block. She must really be trawling her follower list and those who watch her stories trying people she thinks are on here. She must be so paranoid

Reactions: 5
I eventually tuned into her live and she was consistently hovering around 30. I finally noticed the posh lisp you guys have been on about 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I eventually tuned into her live and she was consistently hovering around 30. I finally noticed the posh lisp you guys have been on about 😩😩
I couldn't bear to watch ! What was she going on about ?! I'm sure I can guess 😏

it’s usually ASOS because of the affiliate link, she never says where things are from so you have to use the link to look
I know and I refuse to do it even if I like the clothes, I’ve asked on here before if anyone knew to save me swiping up!

Reactions: 4
I know and I refuse to do it even if I like the clothes, I’ve asked on here before if anyone knew to save me swiping up!
Yes! I do this too! I can usually recognise the images as ASOS images, the models too, the background etc… Gawd, I spend way too much time browsing ASOS!

I couldn't bear to watch ! What was she going on about ?! I'm sure I can guess 😏
Errrm. I can’t remember 🤣🤣 so riveting. Nappies and her hospital bag I think.

Oh she did say something about reusable nappies where you can just ‘Chuck the turd down the toilet then wash it’ now I don’t have kids….. but I thought babies poo was slop and no turd like? Apologies for the turn in conversation 🤣 but talking sh*t seems appropriate 🤣

Errrm. I can’t remember 🤣🤣 so riveting. Nappies and her hospital bag I think.

Oh she did say something about reusable nappies where you can just ‘Chuck the turd down the toilet then wash it’ now I don’t have kids….. but I thought babies poo was slop and no turd like? Apologies for the turn in conversation 🤣 but talking sh*t seems appropriate 🤣
😄😄😄😄 she's bone idle ! She doesn't wash her clothes or clean that house regularly so is she really expecting anyone to believe she's going to use reusable nappies?! Of course she is!!

And yep ! Baby poos are runny mush ! I find it hilarious just how ill informed she really is , considering she holds court as this expert know it all on all things baby !!

Reactions: 7
😄😄😄😄 she's bone idle ! She doesn't wash her clothes or clean that house regularly so is she really expecting anyone to believe she's going to use reusable nappies?! Of course she is!!

And yep ! Baby poos are runny mush ! I find it hilarious just how ill informed she really is , considering she holds court as this expert know it all on all things baby !!
she did cover her back by saying at first due to the amount babies go through and she’ll be finding her feet that she will use disposable for the first couple of weeks and that she does enough other sustainable things to offset using disposable ones 🤣 I just can’t see why she would change from disposables- like you said, she’s lazy!

she did cover her back by saying at first due to the amount babies go through and she’ll be finding her feet that she will use disposable for the first couple of weeks and that she does enough other sustainable things to offset using disposable ones 🤣 I just can’t see why she would change from disposables- like you said, she’s lazy!
She won’t change to reusable ones, I used them for a couple of months and even though I was proud of myself for being sustainable they were such hard work and my husband told me to stop as I was spending all my free time washing them and worrying!

Reactions: 5
My word she's no idea she won't have time to lounge around and if she does she'll be sleeping she's gonna have a harsh reality shock. She literally does nothing for 23.5 hours of the day constantly in pj's and eating

My word she's no idea she won't have time to lounge around and if she does she'll be sleeping she's gonna have a harsh reality shock. She literally does nothing for 23.5 hours of the day constantly in pj's and eating
She really doesn’t have a clue does she!! It hit me like a tonne of bricks and I’m always busy and thought I was prepared for the total life change. My little one is now 3 and I think I’ve only just got used to it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she just really mention she is interested in a lotus birth?? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Yeah excellent idea let’s risk your so long sought after baby getting sepsis. She is as full of tit as it gets. She is worried about tying her own shoes but is interested in a lotus birth.
Hearing her rambling about her birthplan I can only imagine what a huge pain in the arse she must be for healthcare providers! 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ah yes, what I want attached to my newborn baby is a decomposing organ.

She's not that bright is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I take what she says with a pinch of salt all gonna build up to the most traumatic birth ever I can see her being high risk as IVF tend to deliver early also her weight can be complications

Has she mentioned eating the placenta yet? I feel like she would do this. Or those that leave the placenta attached and salt it until it falls off. (No offence to anyone who has done either of these- just that’s it’s not common and she likes to be different).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.