Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our George has really outdone herself… Probably the most disgusting mix of food she has put together to date. But don’t forget she has NaUseAaAaaa!!!!
What's in there? The sausage doesn't look like it's meant to be in there!!

Reactions: 1
If she's reading here she hasn't taken on board that not every photo needs to be her clutching her stomach. I'm surprised she's able to use her hands, they're bleeping glued to her bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else find her swimming costumes in the woods pictures odd ?? I'm mystified that she thinks that's an appropriate setting to advertise a bikini ?! Not sure about anyone else but I don't think I've ever worn one for a trip to my local woods !! And the photo shopping of those pics is off !

Her bump seems to have gone to full term size over night and as always her facial expressions are weirdly out of place !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else find her swimming costumes in the woods pictures odd ?? I'm mystified that she thinks that's an appropriate setting to advertise a bikini ?! Not sure about anyone else but I don't think I've ever worn one for a trip to my local woods !! And the photo shopping of those pics is off !

Her bump seems to have gone to full term size over night and as always her facial expressions are weirdly out of place !!
When I see stuff like this I always wonder what the random dog walkers must think when they come across her

• Haha
She’s going on about mayonnaise again because she can’t cope with not having a backup so she threw a tantrum about it yesterday, she’s also got McDonald’s that well known cure for nausea

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s going on about mayonnaise again because she can’t cope with not having a backup so she threw a tantrum about it yesterday, she’s also got McDonald’s that well known cure for nausea
That was definitely more about showing off her huge bag of McDonald's than it was the mayo ! She's just awful !

338k followers and only 34 comments. She has better engagement on here
She needs to sack whoever is bodging the photoshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

her only two locations for shoots are 1) at home with a bedsheet hung up 2) local park/woodland - regardless of theme/product.

I feel like you could be really creative with locations and scout really interesting places, especially when you have a lot of free time - but I guess that gets in the way of lying down in PJs and whinging about the difficulties of being the world’s first and only pregnant woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No one cares about your dentist appointment george! I think this babbling on her stories just shows how she doesn’t have any real mates to talk to so she blurts her boring life out to anyone who will listen
Not that I bore my mates by telling them about my dentist appointments 🤣
To me, this is typical mundane work chatter. This witch needs to get a proper job with Co workers to make small talk with, instead of sharing it on Instagram, thinking that people will care. However, I think that she loves Instagram as she doesn't have to listen to anyone but herself. She even hates it when people reply or message her on there!!

Reactions: 10
Can someone enlighten me as to what all her photo shoots are for?
Because she wears the same clothes in every one, same hair, same make-up, same poses 🥱

Reactions: 8
Because she wears the same clothes in every one, same hair, same make-up, same poses 🥱
Just for herself 😂 she doesn’t have any brands attached to them

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The constant tagging on of ' plus size' and pregnant is bloody irritating....why does she label herself this way ? Such a silly cow.

And poking of her stomach with those awful nails...🥴

Reactions: 6
I liked it better back in the day when she would just pose awkwardly for photos in front of a wall. She was at least reviewing clothes and bras back then and her blog was useful. I bought garments based on the info she provided. She was still pretty rude though if anyone asked questions. Idk why I’m even still looking at anything she does 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.