Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weren't they originally meant for the tube? I’m sure it was TFL who launched them and then other places jumped on the bandwagon. I had one. Could never bring myself to wear it though as I just felt like a twit.
Literally for tubes and trains. She’s wearing hers to go to Tesco I swear it’s so extra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
C622F690-0F40-4955-A794-EF399AD9ACC0.jpeg

She’s irritated me me today - it fucks me off when people including her gatekeep. So because some people haven’t been on a journey and know about racist behaviour off the bat they shouldn’t be outraged? Why do we cancel anyone who hasn’t been perfect from the beginning. I applaude anyone doing the work and improving their viewpoint - if that’s because their football team has been targeted then so be it. This is bullshit and bleeping white knighting at its finest.

Also pretty privileged to have access to an NHS dentist there love, in my area some people are waiting up to 2 years to be accepted, maybe lay off the pure acid you keep eating and the NHS won’t have to pick up your manky teeth cost.

Finished with a load of incoherent rambling about a vaccine perpetuating falsehoods again and not speaking on fact. Luckily she has no bleeping credibility to hopefully no one has paid any attention to her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The woman HAD BRACES?!? Well that was money well spent…. 🤣👍🏻View attachment 660753
I thought I'd misheard tooo !! Her teeth are shocking!! Remind me of that creature from Lord of the Rings !!

And the incoherent ramblings about the vaccine ! She really needs to just learn to stay quiet rather then perpetuate what we all already know, that she's an uneducated moron!

Reactions: 5
So in her recent stories where she responds to one of her comments she puts up that “posh lisp” she does whenever she feels like she is being intelligent. So annoying and fake.

Reactions: 7
No one cares about your dentist appointment george! I think this babbling on her stories just shows how she doesn’t have any real mates to talk to so she blurts her boring life out to anyone who will listen
Not that I bore my mates by telling them about my dentist appointments 🤣

No one cares about your dentist appointment george! I think this babbling on her stories just shows how she doesn’t have any real mates to talk to so she blurts her boring life out to anyone who will listen
Not that I bore my mates by telling them about my dentist appointments 🤣
Honestly, I love the expression “devil finds work for idle hands” because she clearly needs a bleeping job. The absolute pure and utter shite she puts on her stories shows how bored she is. Not to mention the obsession over her followers, reading here, replying to anyone who doesn’t follow her if they don’t tick the right answer on her question polls.
I don’t even recall the last time she had proper paid Instagram work? Must be why she was bitching about it earlier this week that brands only work with mid size influencers. George IS mid size, even when she’s not sucking everything in with corsets!

View attachment 660594
She’s irritated me me today - it fucks me off when people including her gatekeep. So because some people haven’t been on a journey and know about racist behaviour off the bat they shouldn’t be outraged? Why do we cancel anyone who hasn’t been perfect from the beginning. I applaude anyone doing the work and improving their viewpoint - if that’s because their football team has been targeted then so be it. This is bullshit and bleeping white knighting at its finest.

Also pretty privileged to have access to an NHS dentist there love, in my area some people are waiting up to 2 years to be accepted, maybe lay off the pure acid you keep eating and the NHS won’t have to pick up your manky teeth cost.

Finished with a load of incoherent rambling about a vaccine perpetuating falsehoods again and not speaking on fact. Luckily she has no bleeping credibility to hopefully no one has paid any attention to her
Also the idea that posting memes on Instagram constitutes activism is bleeping nonsense. I don't post stuff about racism on my social media because everyone who follows me already knows my views, I'd be preaching to the choir. When I managed a team of employees I recruited an incredibly diverse team though, but it doesn't count coz I didn't shout about how many black women I'd recruited on social media for a pat on the back from my mates? Honestly, it's embarassing watching these middle class white women piggyback on causes for social currency and call it activism. Self congratulatory, pointless arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also the idea that posting memes on Instagram constitutes activism is bleeping nonsense. I don't post stuff about racism on my social media because everyone who follows me already knows my views, I'd be preaching to the choir. When I managed a team of employees I recruited an incredibly diverse team though, but it doesn't count coz I didn't shout about how many black women I'd recruited on social media for a pat on the back from my mates? Honestly, it's embarassing watching these middle class white women piggyback on causes for social currency and call it activism. Self congratulatory, pointless arseholes.
This ⬆⬆
thank you for articulating what I’ve been feeling. Being an integral part of the inclusion and diversity team at my work I put a lot of effort into learning and ensuring we are as diverse and cultural as possible. I don’t need to put things in instagram as it’s preaching to the choir as you have said.
I show my support by actually doing things in the community, not sitting in my sofa like George

• Heart
This ⬆⬆
thank you for articulating what I’ve been feeling. Being an integral part of the inclusion and diversity team at my work I put a lot of effort into learning and ensuring we are as diverse and cultural as possible. I don’t need to put things in instagram as it’s preaching to the choir as you have said.
I show my support by actually doing things in the community, not sitting in my sofa like George
This it the difference, they are virtue signalling whenever there is public out cry but where are they in their local communities, where are they supporting charities and initiatives? Posting a few anti racists quotes on your Instagram then trying to lambast others who don’t really care about Meghan Markle and her extreme privilege when they are trying to survive themselves.

I also remember her rounding on a young black man who offered her traditional and cultural treatments relating to vaginal steaming etc and her being VERY ignorant and backing down.

Reactions: 10
George is also suffering from terrible nausea that she’s tried every single remedy and medication that only a white chocolate milkshakes can cure.

The boys not the tattles?
A chocolate milkshake just after seeing the dentist👌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I was pregnant I got the tube every day and yeah I have to confess I always had the badge on my coat - too lazy to take it off and put it back several times a day. It's quite common in London.

She absolutely shouldn't be spouting crap about the CV vax in pregnancy when she has that platform, and has presumably been trying to recruit pregnant followers. Beyond irresponsible.
The miscarriage figures after the vaccine are not something to ignore, but it's "OK because America has the research on live births & I'll trust the healthcare professionals" - even though your midwife said originally it wasn't advised. Not enough time passed/data shared between them saying it isn't advised, and then saying actually it's OK, because God forbid if she catches it in 3rd trimester it might really floor her. Um what about the long term health of the long-awaited baby, where absolutely no data is known on the long term effects?
Up to her to get it & I understand she is more at risk because of her weight, but plenty of followers might not be and yet still get it because she spouted all that tit.

Reactions: 7
👏👏👏

She is so obsessed with staying relevant that she comes across as desperate.
You can’t preach at people about calling out racism etc when you, as an influencer, sit on your arse every day. Go out and actively participate in your local community, actually go and do something about what you supposedly believe in.
Because at the moment, you are just another privileged individual who is trying to prove you’re outraged. Be the change you are so desperate to see rather than sharing lots of social media comments about it.

Reactions: 8
Our George has really outdone herself… Probably the most disgusting mix of food she has put together to date. But don’t forget she has NaUseAaAaaa!!!!
Me thinks our closet tattle reader is having a passive aggressive swipe at all here that comment on her slop ! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Our George has really outdone herself… Probably the most disgusting mix of food she has put together to date. But don’t forget she has NaUseAaAaaa!!!!
I actually felt sick while she was describing what was in everything. Eat what you like of course but it has to be contributing to the nausea?!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I actually felt sick while she was describing what was in everything. Eat what you like of course but it has to be contributing to the nausea?!
And she has got raging heartburn and indigestion in her future for sure !! Her taste buds left the building years ago! Eat what you like obviously but seriously she eats utter slop!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.