Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get how a girl who wrote a fairly useful blog has now become someone who uploads this content which really I'd class as private. Not everything needs to be shared online.

Reactions: 7
Any woman who uses the phrase tummy past the age of 7 can get in the bin. Why do I find her such an ugly person inside and out? Poking your stomach thinking people are genuinely interested in that? She goes on like she’s the only one to ever be pregnant

Reactions: 9
so, I can’t figure if she refers to the bump as she!
She says ‘that’s the one thing with having the bump when I stand up it, she, drags the tits off the floor’ however, it kind of can sound like (and the words say it does’ ‘when I stand up actually drags’ which doesnt make sense?

so, I can’t figure if she refers to the bump as she!
She says ‘that’s the one thing with having the bump when I stand up it, she, drags the tits off the floor’ however, it kind of can sound like (and the words say it does’ ‘when I stand up actually drags’ which doesnt make sense?
I think it skips but sounds like she’s saying “it actually drags the tits off the floor…”

Which is a delightful image.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That caption 😂 in what world is this a staple outfit for anyone?!
She's such a joker !! This is the woman that permanently lives in grubby lounge wear which she alternates with the hideous shiney gym wear she apparently helped design ....why lie ?? That robe is neither practical or attractive!!

Pineapples ???!!! 🤭 and yessss I know they are some sort of symbol of infertility but seriously how many people wear clothes with pineapples on them over the age of 5 ?! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's such a joker !! This is the woman that permanently lives in grubby lounge wear which she alternates with the hideous shiney gym wear she apparently helped design ....why lie ?? That robe is neither practical or attractive!!

Pineapples ???!!! 🤭 and yessss I know they are some sort of symbol of infertility but seriously how many people wear clothes with pineapples on them over the age of 5 ?! 🤨
The pineapple thing gets on my nerves because it’s based on something with no proof/ evidence. She even put pineapples on the leggings she ‘designed’.

Shes going on about mayonnaise again, no one cares, literally no one, not a single person.

She did another ‘shoot’ for Rosie Red in another park of course. I guess once she’s had the baby she’ll have to go back to I’m a little teapot poses when she doesn’t have a food baby to hug.

Is she not supposed to mark each story as an affiliate link?
Yes!!! The sneaky bint has just added loads and loads of outfits that she has no intention of buying herself but fully intends to profit off the affiliate links if any one is daft enough to swipe on them...could some one explain the process for reporting her ?

Reactions: 4

I occasionally like the pineapples, cherries, strawberries, bananas etc... prints🤣
I don't like this robe though despite generally liking Rosie Red work.

Reactions: 3
I occasionally like the pineapples, cherries, strawberries, bananas etc... prints🤣
I don't like this robe though despite generally liking Rosie Red work.
That robe looks so impractical! I can just imagine Inca getting her claws stuck and pulling the fabric!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do like Rosie red but it's make me fume that she works with George who has to be the centre of the shoot like ffs make it about the clothes not your hand totally glued to your fat. Also feel similar way to ewa aswell

The constant tagging on of ' plus size' and pregnant is bloody irritating....why does she label herself this way ? Such a silly cow.

And poking of her stomach with those awful nails...🥴
It got my skin crawling seeing her claw her belly with those vile things. The nails need to go. If she thinks she is going to be able to have nails like that whilst taking care of a newborn she is delusional. She’ll poke and scratch the hell out of that poor baby. We all know George isn’t the epitome of cleanliness so with all the dirt and bacteria that will collect under those things she can properly harm her baby.

How bleeping lazy can you get - here’s a load of outfits that look bump practical that I’ve spent 5 minutes cropping out the ASOS sign and plan to profit off you buying them.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
How bleeping lazy can you get - here’s a load of outfits that look bump practical that I’ve spent 5 minutes cropping out the ASOS sign and plan to profit off you buying them.
How greedy and disgusting too ! It's just such vile behaviour and she knows exactly what she is doing when she puts all those pictures up for people to swipe on ...her dishonesty with not putting AL on every one of those pics really is shameful .

How greedy and disgusting too ! It's just such vile behaviour and she knows exactly what she is doing when she puts all those pictures up for people to swipe on ...her dishonesty with not putting AL on every one of those pics really is shameful .
It doesn’t surprise me at all. Typical George

Oh are they ASOS? Was going to ask if anyone knew! I’m not swiping up, I don’t want to clear my cookies! But I like some of those dresses

edit: they are Simply Be!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.