Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t recall ever, ever having smelly nipples through pregnancy and years of breastfeeding. That’s not a thing. So festy 😳
Definitely not a thing!!! Breastfed 2 kids, one currently! Never had smelly nipples 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 708169
I imagine she’s gutted she can’t carry on this non existent argument 😂😂
So basically her friend lied ! George decided to name and shame the gym like the ill informed arse she is but it's now clear her friend was behaving in a dangerous manner, was spoken to about it and in a strop cancelled her membership! How embarrassing! George is lucky the gym don't rip her a new one and take legal action against ! Silly cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So basically her friend lied ! George decided to name and shame the gym like the ill informed arse she is but it's now clear her friend was behaving in a dangerous manner, was spoken to about it and in a strop cancelled her membership! How embarrassing! George is lucky the gym don't rip her a new one and take legal action against ! Silly cow!
What a knob the friend must be anyway, you’re not at the bleeping olympics!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I still liked her I’d be cringing so hard on her behalf right now

I was kind of cutting her some slack because I think most pregnant women and new mothers can behave like dicks without really realising it - I definitely did, honestly cringe now thinking of some of the things I used to do! - but she just has absolutely NO self awareness does she. She has NO idea how she will feel after the baby is born - there's no point saying she will be "enforcing" X or Y now! When the baby is born she may find she WANTS visitors because being with a newborn all day is hell on earth and she feels like her life has been upended and she will never be the same again (or was that just me?!?!).

I was kind of cutting her some slack because I think most pregnant women and new mothers can behave like dicks without really realising it - I definitely did, honestly cringe now thinking of some of the things I used to do! - but she just has absolutely NO self awareness does she. She has NO idea how she will feel after the baby is born - there's no point saying she will be "enforcing" X or Y now! When the baby is born she may find she WANTS visitors because being with a newborn all day is hell on earth and she feels like her life has been upended and she will never be the same again (or was that just me?!?!).
She is the embodiment of the woman I SWORE I would never become when getting pregnant.

Reactions: 5
If I didn’t despise the woman, I would really feel for her because she literally will have the shock of her life when she becomes someone’s mum! The fact that she’s so self obsessed IMO means she will find it harder even than most to adjust. There’s just no feeling like it, if she struggles with her mental health now then that’s a given when the hormones come crashing down and being her over dramatic self this will be even harder to cope with. Unfortunately because she has no self awareness to work on her self now, she will just find out the hard way!

Reactions: 4
Why is she fighting her friends battles she wasn't there even cos she's bleeping stuck laying on her back she'll need the fire service to hoist her up. It's pretty clear in public gyms you don't smash the weights go to a flipping training centre.

She looks bleeping rough grubby and unwashed smelly nipples is not normal

• Heart
Question - I can't with those hideous nails - has she just drawn squiggles on them in biro like you did at school?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't even lift weights but think I would know dropping them from a height is dangerous and foolish !
It's actually more dangerous to catch and control an olympic lift on the way down, if the friend was doing olympic lifting you are supposed to bail. Obviously can't comment on where the friend was doing it, but- and as much as I hate to admit it- George is kind of in the right on this one. However, the gym should've stopped the friend the first time they did it if they didn't want them to olympic lift in that gym, and the friend should've clarified with the gym first that olympic lifting was allowed there.

Why on earth George got involved, I have no idea. I'd be mortified if a friend of mine tried to do that for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Whyyyyy do we need to hear about her crusty cheesy nipples that she can hoist up and sniff. 🤢
That is honestly the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. The only time my nipples have ever smelled of sick is when the kids have been sick on me. Having 2 children, breastfed and had lots of colostrum, NEVER EVER have they smelled of anything other than slightly milky.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.