Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ladyladythreetimes

Chatty Member
I just can’t get over the arrogance of how much she thinks she knows about any of it, despite the fact she’s a first time mum. It’s easy to spout off about what you’d do re birth/breastfeeding/NCT classes when you haven’t actually done it.

And I’m still annoyed at her assumption that she would’ve done more research than others at the NCT classes due to her fertility difficulty. Firstly you don’t know how long other mums have been trying, and secondly even if it’s not as long as you - you have no idea how much research they’ve done or knowledge they have under their belts. There’s this implication that she somehow wants/deserves her baby more than others because she’s had a difficult time getting there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I've been blocked from watching her stories as presumably I don't follow her?

I find it really odd her attitude and demeanour. I followed her socials for a while some time ago and she gave very good advice about bras particularly that I thought was genuinely helpful. I unfollowed her around the time of the Channel 4 documentary as I found her attitude to being plus size in general, and particularly other plus size influences very, very odd. I remember at the time her content was entirely around her weight loss journey at the time, her desire to model and also her rats.

I found it legitimately quite sad that she seemed so determined to distance herself from "the bad fat influencers". I have dipped in and out of her content from time to time since and found it truly bizarre. I'm not sure who it's for, what she's trying to achieve nor how it works as a business model to deliberately curtail engagement through constant blocking and aggressive actions.

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
View attachment 708169
I imagine she’s gutted she can’t carry on this non existent argument 😂😂
So basically her friend lied ! George decided to name and shame the gym like the ill informed arse she is but it's now clear her friend was behaving in a dangerous manner, was spoken to about it and in a strop cancelled her membership! How embarrassing! George is lucky the gym don't rip her a new one and take legal action against ! Silly cow!

• Haha

Tit.tat

VIP Member
I Wouldn’t put it past her to watch how quick we reference something she uploads to her story and stalks who’s already viewed her story, keep a track and then block people thinking it’s one of us. She’s got nothing else to do

• Haha

Tit.tat

VIP Member
note for when you read here George: no one gives a fuck about your bodily functions. I’ll even say it louder if you’re at the back!!

• Haha

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
Wondering how long it’ll take me to get blocked… her judging people not wearing a mask when they’re no longer mandated has gotten my back up and I told her so… quietly waits for a blocking! 🙃
Isn’t it funny that during the first lockdown she wasn’t arsed to follow the rules an restrictions and even broke it for a party and now that she’s up the duff she is all of a sudden converted? Classic George. Only when it fits her agenda.

• Wow

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
She acts like it’s some sort of competition, she’s been trying for 3 years so therefore she deserves it more, what about those who’ve been trying for 5 years, or 10? I really pity anyone involved in her care or in her NCT group

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Lots of thrilling stories today about…drumroll…going to the dentist!!
Truly the dullest woman on earth
She’s got a busy day today, dentist and then haircut 🤣🤣 she doesn’t know the meaning of busy!
I’ve already got a toddler washed, dressed, fed and into nursery before 8am. Dropped my car off for MOT, rushed up to work for a 9am meeting, now just having my breakfast and then back to it. She’s a lazy slob

Yes!!! The sneaky bint has just added loads and loads of outfits that she has no intention of buying herself but fully intends to profit off the affiliate links if any one is daft enough to swipe on them...could some one explain the process for reporting her ?
Reporting anyone for advertising breaches is really straightforward. Take a screenshot of the issue that includes their user name, go to https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html and just follow their instructions. I've done it a few times where people have had blatant ads and not marked them up as such and the ASA have always been quite quick to respond (and have got in touch with the person to tell them to mark stuff up appropriately). I don't mind a #ad, it's easy enough to scroll past anything you're not interested in, but what does annoy me is when someone is suddenly blatantly advertising something they've never mentioned before but pretending they just happen to love it and this is totally and organic post and not something they've been paid for and quite possibly sent the text for too. Just be honest about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Devitodorito

She really makes me laugh with how clueless she really is. And like someone said, if she would be a kind person it would be cute since all mums to be are clueless until it happens, but since she is such an arrogant cunt that takes offence in every piece of advice it just makes her ridiculous.
If she doesn’t grow thick skin quickly she is going to have a really really difficult time with all the advice from midwives, paediatricians, other mothers, parents and parents in law, etc. She seems so emotionally unstable that I worry for her mental health once the baby is here.

edit: I can’t get over the fact that she looks like she is masturbating on this picture. 🤣🤢View attachment 707540
Wanking while checking for Nits

• Haha
  • Wow

otterjess

Really judgemental and arrogant to say that she absolutely won’t be forced into birth interventions she doesn’t want. Don’t you think all of us who had difficult/traumatic labours thought the same fucking things before birth too? No one goes into birth thinking “oh yeah, I’m going to let myself just be bullied into things I don’t want and I won’t question it.” It’s a whole different thing when you’re actually going through it!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

Tit.tat

VIP Member
Probably a controversial point…. But for someone who preaches about society ‘making women change to fit a certain expectation/norm’ she has things to enhance herself to try for this norm- nails, Botox, lashes…..

• Heart

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
New thread name

Pregnant but arse is bigger than bump, can’t stop talking about taking a dump. Loves to embarrass her hubby, her brand is being cunty and grubby.

• Heart
It’s the fact that she actually thinks her skin looks good… that’s the shocking part… she looks a hell of a lot older than 33

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
I just can’t get over the arrogance of how much she thinks she knows about any of it, despite the fact she’s a first time mum. It’s easy to spout off about what you’d do re birth/breastfeeding/NCT classes when you haven’t actually done it.

And I’m still annoyed at her assumption that she would’ve done more research than others at the NCT classes due to her fertility difficulty. Firstly you don’t know how long other mums have been trying, and secondly even if it’s not as long as you - you have no idea how much research they’ve done or knowledge they have under their belts. There’s this implication that she somehow wants/deserves her baby more than others because she’s had a difficult time getting there.
I totally agree… Let me tell you she doesn’t know shit. No one does until the baby is there and it is happening to you. She is going to struggle and yes she won’t have time for her bullshit “shoots”. There will be moments where she won’t even have time to brush her teeth.

I seriously wonder if she is able to pull herself together. Breastfeeding is hard work. Bottle feeding is hard work. Babies are HARD WORK. She can’t even stand to have her husband with her in the room at night, how is she going to have a baby with her??