Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with George is, is that it seems like she has no friends or family to share this with, or she has but they have all grown tired of her rambling and obsessive behaviour. Ahe seems like the nightmare friend that loses her complete identity when she becomes pregnant/a mother that just doesn’t shut up about anything but her kids and herself. It is really obvious Robbie hasn’t been around for her to unload her idiotic rambles to.
When you watch her stories you just want to jump in and tell her to slow the duck down, get a grip and breathe. Honestly she is so delusional it is embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
The problem with George is, is that it seems like she has no friends or family to share this with, or she has but they have all grown tired of her rambling and obsessive behaviour. Ahe seems like the nightmare friend that loses her complete identity when she becomes pregnant/a mother that just doesn’t shut up about anything but her kids and herself. It is really obvious Robbie hasn’t been around for her to unload her idiotic rambles to.
When you watch her stories you just want to jump in and tell her to slow the duck down, get a grip and breathe. Honestly she is so delusional it is embarrassing.
She manages to put such a negative slant on everything too.

I get being excited about pregnancy and wanting to talk about it, but she reminds me of like, when you work in an office and there's someone who just talks for the sake of it, says the first thing that comes into their head whether it makes sense, is a good idea or whatever just so they can fill the air, then gets upset when someone questions them on whatever bollocks just fell out if their mouth.

Reactions: 10
That’s rich coming from someone who called me a bleep for telling her not to put her kid on the floor ffs 🤣🤣 she’s literally delusional! Suppose this quote only relates to other people? Because the last time I checked she treats people like absolute tit! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also as she herself said “my child is not yet out of my uterus”, which makes her not yet a parent anyway?

Reactions: 7
You can tell the other parents are going to absolutely dislike her when her child starts school
She’s like a slobbering snarling bulldog complete with smell

Reactions: 15
You can tell the other parents are going to absolutely dislike her when her child starts school
She’s like a slobbering snarling bulldog complete with smell
I think you are absolutely correct ...no parent will want to hear the sanctimonious uneducated crap you know is going to spew forth from her crude gob !

She's in for one hell of a wakeup call when that baby finally gets here ! She has noo idea of what is ahead, how tough it's going to be and if she systematically alienates everyone that tries to offer help or advice, she's going to find parenthood a very lonely experience!

God she’s really on one today isn’t she, give it a rest, build a bridge and get over it mate

• Haha
All these swipe ups….I’m surprised she doesn’t affiliate link her bloody weekly food shop 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone spot a story maybe yesterday when she said they were getting a skip to have a clear out before the baby arrives?? Maybe it's a small one but a skip seems like something massive in my head, how much stuff have they got to throw away??

Reactions: 4
Did anyone spot a story maybe yesterday when she said they were getting a skip to have a clear out before the baby arrives?? Maybe it's a small one but a skip seems like something massive in my head, how much stuff have they got to throw away??
In fairness and I HATE to defend her, we’ve got a small 4 yard skip after carpets, old furniture and just to have a general clear out without long trips to the skip all day. It’s cathartic bleeping stuff off in a skip.

Reactions: 6
In fairness and I HATE to defend her, we’ve got a small 4 yard skip after carpets, old furniture and just to have a general clear out without long trips to the skip all day. It’s cathartic bleeping stuff off in a skip.
That does sound pretty cathartic! I think maybe I just didn't realise that small ones were available (what a sheltered life I must have lead, haha!!), and I can imagine that kind of clear out would feel pretty satisfying!!

Reactions: 1
She's gonna need more than a small skip to sort that tit hole she lives in out !

• Haha
Her house does seem to have a load of stuff so it wouldn’t surprise me. She seems like the type to shove something in a cupboard/the garage/loft rather than properly dispose of things

Reactions: 4
1381645F-ECC4-49CF-92B7-8E8E238DFE06.jpeg

has she run out of things to moan about in her own life that she has to jump on other peoples so she can be more angry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.