Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sense of entitlement is disgusting. I have little respect for people who haven't ever worked a 'proper' job as they have no understanding of how easy they have it. She has no reason why she can't get a 'normal' job other than she thinks she is too good for it 🙄 did she ever have a Saturday job? Or a first job whilst at uni?
Gets on my nerves how smug she is about her privilege. I think Robbie must have a fairly decent job and props her up financially.
Wasn't she a nanny pre "influencer"?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m going to cup my FUPA and pretend it’s a baby, too.
I’m not pregnant though, thank Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
anyone else absolutely LOATHE seeing her grubby pjs in all her stories. I only skip through them and they still drive me mad :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
anyone else absolutely LOATHE seeing her grubby pjs in all her stories. I only skip through them and they still drive me mad :ROFLMAO:
yes that and the constant clawing at her face and neck with those disgusting nails... drives me bonkers.

• Sick
yes that and the constant clawing at her face and neck with those disgusting nails... drives me bonkers.
I actually feel so stressed when she does that. She’s far too unhygienic to be clawing at her face like that. Bleugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The nails are seriously grim !

That latest load of twaddle, whole rambling nonsense about celebrities and ivf. She really needs to get her brain and thoughts in gear before she starts speaking.

And as always she has to be completely gross and mention how Robbie doesn't always satisfy her. Is it really necessary to share such personal private things that show her husband's inadequacies in the bedroom all so she can get attention on SM ? I'm embarrassed for her and feel so so sorry for him !

Her recent incoherent ramblings about being upset that her body is changing have really gotten under my nails. What the duck did you think was going to happen when you got pregnant, you’d remain an identical size and then suddenly a baby appears in your arms? Ridiculous.

These comments about her poor, constantly battered husband drive me nuts too. If I wanted to tell anyone about my sex life it definitely wouldn’t be in front of complete strangers on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her recent incoherent ramblings about being upset that her body is changing have really gotten under my nails. What the duck did you think was going to happen when you got pregnant, you’d remain an identical size and then suddenly a baby appears in your arms? Ridiculous.

These comments about her poor, constantly battered husband drive me nuts too. If I wanted to tell anyone about my sex life it definitely wouldn’t be in front of complete strangers on Instagram.
And she’s still got a way to go, she better make her peace with it as her body is only going to change more and more in the next few months (and post partum).

She’s always trying to lose weight (despite her occasional assurances that she likes her body blah blah blah) so I imagine her belly slowly getting bigger is freaking her out as she can’t stop it. But like you say, what did she expect?

Reactions: 2
Yes your body changes with a pregnancy, it's hormonal, it's life. She acts like she's 20 years old and a size 0 and definitely not BOPO.
She's so vain, she will age very badly I am afraid.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.