Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread...could only see the title suggestion of @Annagalanta, so thanks to them! šŸ˜Š

If anyone would care to do a recap, knock yourself out šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Recap

She canā€™t squat, continued to try and show off about it and got dragged about form. Started snarling with her rabid teeth that her squat is fine and still goes on about it now. Her form is crappy, on most things

Absolute BEG ON TOAST for likes on her same boring badly shot content with completely weird captions

Accused Alex Light of copying her, got bleeping dragged again because Alex Light hadnā€™t copied anything - flounced off because of MeNtAl HeAlTh and mentioned life is hard every 5 minutes - ruined her expensive infills crying all the time (just giving page pending)

Revealed sheā€™s afood hoarder with a filthy kitchen and the spice aisle from B&M 4 deep on her kitchen counter. No one asked to see it, got immediately offended that she wants her kitchen to be ā€œlived inā€

Her mate Hayley got diagnosed with cancer (in a mood because we dragged her about putting up a Amazon wish list quick time which she got moody about - Hey Hayley šŸ‘šŸ»)
Her and Robbie joined a support video singing Africa - decided to dress as lions and pretend to ear her ā€œpile ridden holeā€ as someone put. Still wore a bleeping stupid belt in it.

Got piles through stress, decided to include this in an advert about Gabi Freshā€™s line with playful promises - they backed George to the hilt and shared customer messages of complaint.

Constantly gifted from Ewa Michalik and PP - poorly fitting and sells products on Facebook which is morally wrong considering the price of these for the average person.

Dances and jiggles her body for wankbait, like a dog with fleas.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bought some of their underwear in their sale but after they defended her Iā€™ll never buy from them again

Reactions: 2
Recap

She canā€™t squat, continued to try and show off about it and got dragged about form. Started snarling with her rabid teeth that her squat is fine and still goes on about it now. Her form is crappy, on most things

Absolute BEG ON TOAST for likes on her same boring badly shot content with completely weird captions

Accused Alex Light of copying her, got bleeping dragged again because Alex Light hadnā€™t copied anything - flounced off because of MeNtAl HeAlTh and mentioned life is hard every 5 minutes - ruined her expensive infills crying all the time (just giving page pending)

Revealed sheā€™s afood hoarder with a filthy kitchen and the spice aisle from B&M 4 deep on her kitchen counter. No one asked to see it, got immediately offended that she wants her kitchen to be ā€œlived inā€

Her mate Hayley got diagnosed with cancer (in a mood because we dragged her about putting up a Amazon wish list quick time which she got moody about - Hey Hayley šŸ‘šŸ»)
Her and Robbie joined a support video singing Africa - decided to dress as lions and pretend to ear her ā€œpile ridden holeā€ as someone put. Still wore a bleeping stupid belt in it.

Got piles through stress, decided to include this in an advert about Gabi Freshā€™s line with playful promises - they backed George to the hilt and shared customer messages of complaint.

Constantly gifted from Ewa Michalik and PP - poorly fitting and sells products on Facebook which is morally wrong considering the price of these for the average person.

I hope you work in media, with such epic recapping skills! I'd forgotten half of that (how I don't know, the lion thing has immediately etched on my brain again)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Recap

Absolutely superb recap šŸ‘šŸ»

Why is she telling us she might tit herself? Normalise poo talk? I think weā€™re good love!! Ffs

Reactions: 7
Why is she telling us she might tit herself? Normalise poo talk? I think weā€™re good love!! Ffs
She's missing the mark normalising stuff is probably not mentioning it least she's not about her masterbation topic

Explaining how she waxes her asshole because she got ā€œso many questions on how she does itā€. Of course it isnā€™t to be able to push an affiliate link of a waxer... of course not. šŸ™„

Explaining how she waxes her asshole because she got ā€œso many questions on how she does itā€. Of course it isnā€™t to be able to push an affiliate link of a waxer... of course not. šŸ™„
This girl just keeps drinking to new lows ever have I thought to ask anyone how they wax their bum

Reactions: 4
That marriage is dun fucked up
Ehhhh Iā€™m kind of fair enough on this one - I personally loved sharing a bed with my ex and miss it, but this comes up on mumsnet fairly regularly and lots of people say that they have happy, healthy relationships but sleep separately. I donā€™t think that in itself is an indication of a bad marriage. Altho if *he* doesnā€™t want to sleep alone then that would suck for him.

Iā€™ve more often though where did the ludicrous standard that you share a bed come from? I do, but itā€™s a biggie, we spent 2 months whilst waiting for a new home in a tiny double and it was bleeping hideous.

Reactions: 4
Good morning and thank you to her stories for telling me about waxing her asshole

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ehhhh Iā€™m kind of fair enough on this one - I personally loved sharing a bed with my ex and miss it, but this comes up on mumsnet fairly regularly and lots of people say that they have happy, healthy relationships but sleep separately. I donā€™t think that in itself is an indication of a bad marriage. Altho if *he* doesnā€™t want to sleep alone then that would suck for him.
I agree partly and being independent is very important to me, but saying she can't think of anything worse is way too exaggerate, fake feminist empowerment. Plus, each one always spending Christmas with its own family, most of the time separate friends and separate gigs and separate weekends/holidays (they just travel together when he organizes -and probably pays- the trips). They are just a couple, it's not that they have children and have lived together for 30 years and need more spacešŸ˜‚ Do they have sex together at least? Lol
He appears to be very passive and she always says how kind and patient he is to support her tantrums.
No you're right, that's probably the secret of their marriage and why they are still together by now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.