Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s still got a way to go, she better make her peace with it as her body is only going to change more and more in the next few months (and post partum).

She’s always trying to lose weight (despite her occasional assurances that she likes her body blah blah blah) so I imagine her belly slowly getting bigger is freaking her out as she can’t stop it. But like you say, what did she expect?
And again rather than embracing the positive changes to her body because this is a much wanted baby, she has found another negative to go on about. I agree she lies about how body confident she is, her obsession with corsets is testament to that.

Let's hope at some point the sun comes out for her and she starts to find all the positives in what is ahead for her instead of constantly harping on about the past.

Reactions: 7
And again rather than embracing the positive changes to her body because this is a much wanted baby, she has found another negative to go on about. I agree she lies about how body confident she is, her obsession with corsets is testament to that.

Let's hope at some point the sun comes out for her and she starts to find all the positives in what is ahead for her instead of constantly harping on about the past.
Yes it’s a real shame, she’s finally nearing the end of such a difficult time for her and her husband and there doesn’t seem to be an ounce of joy or excitement. Maybe it’s a protective thing because she doesn’t want to jinx anything but it’s sad to see.

Reactions: 4
I’m doing some FFFB future bingo

1. her birth will be traumatic
2. She will blame the fact she is fat and say the hospital staff treated her unfairly
3. Moan about breastfeeding outfits not being made for plus sized
4. Shout about someone looking at her while breastfeeding in public (even though they gave no shits and just glanced at her)
5. Moan about the lack of sleep

Feel free to add more, I think the list will be very long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

2. She will blame the fact she is fat and say the hospital staff treated her unfairly
4. Shout about someone looking at her while breastfeeding in public (even though they gave no shits and just glanced at her)

Very accurate ! 👌😂
I never used breastfeeding outfits though, not sure of the necessity, especially for her who doesn't work.

Reactions: 2
She plays the fat card constantly but I think it's more her attitude and how she looks for trouble.
One of my neighbours had a baby a few weeks ago, she is easily a size 28. She said the whole experience was wonderful, the midwives were nothing but kind and helpful. No issues about her being plus size and she certainly wasn't made to feel uncomfortable. George's negative attitude is her issue and the fact she immediately equates everything to it being about her being plus size. Its not!

Reactions: 5
George the past few years after she lost weight to get married really has been negative towards her size but this about her body changing jeez some women would crave some stretch marks and needing to size up as they carring something wonderful but no not George negative Nancy as per

Reactions: 5

6. She’ll post incessantly about how it’s unrealistic to expect women to just “snap back” to their pre-pregnancy size, as if she is the first woman to ever say this (when in reality you can hardly miss someone saying this on Instagram)

7. She’ll also post about “just because I’m a mum doesn’t mean I’m not sexual” with photos in her underwear/with her sex toys

8. When men inevitably message her photos of their cocks because of those posts, she’ll make a huge deal out of them “sexualising someone’s mum!!”

9. She’ll publicly moan about clothes for babies and kids and tag brands in her posts in the hope of freebies

10. Inca will be completely forgotten:cry:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I definitely think she will be a martyr and state that no other parent would understand the birth/lack of sleep/lack of time etc. It’ll be so much harder for her royal highness.

And yes I agree she’ll make a bunch of self indulgent posts about very basic sentiments that have already been done to death on mumstagrams (she’s already on a ‘bottle feeding is still feeding’ one before she’s even given birth or tried breast feeding). Stuff like it’s ok not to snap back to pre pregnancy weight, it’s ok to take motherhood one hour/day at a time, it’s ok not to know what you’re doing all the time. All true of course, but she’ll dress them up as if she’s the first person to ever think of them.

Reactions: 10
I definitely think she will be a martyr and state that no other parent would understand the birth/lack of sleep/lack of time etc. It’ll be so much harder for her royal highness.

And yes I agree she’ll make a bunch of self indulgent posts about very basic sentiments that have already been done to death on mumstagrams (she’s already on a ‘bottle feeding is still feeding’ one before she’s even given birth or tried breast feeding). Stuff like it’s ok not to snap back to pre pregnancy weight, it’s ok to take motherhood one hour/day at a time, it’s ok not to know what you’re doing all the time. All true of course, but she’ll dress them up as if she’s the first person to ever think of them.
Oh god this, honestly feels like every influencer plays really bleeping dumb when it comes to parenthood. 'Guys... breastfeeding can be REALLY hard, its okay not to!' Yeah... we know? And you knew this as well as you follow 10 influencers that i follow that have all posted the same damn thing over the last few years, stop pretending 'its not talked about'
(Dont get me wrong, i know IRL some people run into judgement with family members/medical professionals but sometimes i wonder if anyone ever actually does any research before having kids because a lot of influencers behave SO SURPRISED at basic tit like 'birth plans dont go to plan' and 'babies are bleeping hard work' )

Reactions: 6
She plays the fat card constantly but I think it's more her attitude and how she looks for trouble.
One of my neighbours had a baby a few weeks ago, she is easily a size 28. She said the whole experience was wonderful, the midwives were nothing but kind and helpful. No issues about her being plus size and she certainly wasn't made to feel uncomfortable. George's negative attitude is her issue and the fact she immediately equates everything to it being about her being plus size. Its not!
I’m glad your neighbour had such a good experience as a PS woman, and congrats on her new baby 🙂. I’m a 26/28 and apart from not even imagining carrying a baby at my weight (I’m tired enough already!) some of the attitudes in hospitals can be horrendous towards women of our size. That’s not to say it’s the standard though, and a lot of doctors are are good as gold 💖

Reactions: 1
I’m glad your neighbour had such a good experience as a PS woman, and congrats on her new baby 🙂. I’m a 26/28 and apart from not even imagining carrying a baby at my weight (I’m tired enough already!) some of the attitudes in hospitals can be horrendous towards women of our size. That’s not to say it’s the standard though, and a lot of doctors are are good as gold 💖
Oh I agree 😊 but my point was that she looks for trouble. I've never known anyone constantly have things happen like she does. I truly believe it'd because she has a pissy attitude and she looks for drama !

Oh I agree 😊 but my point was that she looks for trouble. I've never known anyone constantly have things happen like she does. I truly believe it'd because she has a pissy attitude and she looks for drama !
Absolutely, she’s so argumentative. I firmly believe she has this superiority complex, and that the roots of problems couldn’t possibly be caused by her.

My body post-pregnancy has a completely different shape. It is not even a weight thing, the ribcage is larger, the hips are wider, my tummy is softer (I had diastasis recti so ther is sort if a gap in the middle).

You'd think that after this IVF hell she wouldn't care about her figure so much, but hey. I must confess I had a hard time adjusting to the changes myself, despite being very confident - it didn't help that my mother and MIL started commenting about my size and calling me fat, society has started being so judgemental even towards pregnant women!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.